Windows 10: Qualcomm Atheros QCA9565 driver issue (memory leak)

Discus and support Qualcomm Atheros QCA9565 driver issue (memory leak) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Good morning: I upgraded to Windows 10 and I found a memory leak. I checked with poolmon and found the tag Nbuf, which is associated to netio.sys... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MiguelAntonio, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Qualcomm Atheros QCA9565 driver issue (memory leak)

Good morning:

I upgraded to Windows 10 and I found a memory leak. I checked with poolmon and found the tag Nbuf, which is associated to netio.sys driver, as the cause of the problem.
    If I'm right this is my network adapter driver. The model I'm using is "Qualcomm Atheros QCA9565" and the drive is supposed to be the last one, version 10.0.0.308 from 11 December 2014.
    I tried to find a newer version without success.
    Did anyone have the same issue? Could you help me?

Thank you so much,

Miguel Antonio

:)

MiguelAntonio, Aug 27, 2015

2. Qualcomm Atheros QCA9565 wlan ist not working anymore after W10 updates

Hi,

after an update of W10 my wlan Qualcomm Atheros QCA9565 has stopped working on my HP envy laptop..... I'm now on Ethernet...

I checked every possible thing .... my drivers should all be up to date.

I hope someone has a Idee what I could do about it....

Pia Brunner, Aug 27, 2015
  3. Ntoskrl.exe Bsod

It maybe this

Driver for Qualcomm Atheros CB42/CB43/MB42/MB43 Network Adapter

here is the newer dump

On Tue 12/19/2017 11:26:32 AM your computer crashed

crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\121917-21078-01.dmp

This was probably caused by the following module: athw10x.sys (0xFFFFF8032AEC3699)

Bugcheck code: 0xD1 (0xFFFFDE180A86F149, 0x2, 0x1, 0xFFFFF8032AEC3699)

Error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\athw10x.sys

product: Driver for Qualcomm Atheros CB42/CB43/MB42/MB43 Network Adapter

company: Qualcomm Atheros Communications, Inc.

description: Qualcomm Atheros Extensible Wireless LAN device driver

Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high.

This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.

A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: athw10x.sys (Qualcomm Atheros Extensible Wireless LAN device driver, Qualcomm Atheros Communications, Inc.).

Google query: Qualcomm Atheros Communications, Inc. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Emptyspace55, Aug 27, 2015
  4. Qualcomm Atheros QCA9565 driver issue (memory leak)

I found an updated driver (March 2015) for windows 7 here QUALCOMM / ATHEROS drivers for Microsoft Windows (Atheros的驅動程序) I installed it and also disabled some start up services, turned off spybot and uninstalled some programs.
    I see the Nbub tag memory usage growing and growing. Is there any way to stop it? Maybe a generic driver or a way to stop the process without losing internet access? Do you think if I contact Qualcomm they will bring me a solution?

I've also seen that the netio.sys driver is associated to other network adapters in device manager, not to the Qualcomm Atheros.
    I cannot find an update netio.sys driver. BTW it's dated from 2006. I think is a generic driver from Microsoft.

Thank you again.

MiguelAntonio, Aug 27, 2015
Thema:

Qualcomm Atheros QCA9565 driver issue (memory leak)

1. Qualcomm Atheros QCA9565 driver issue (memory leak) - Similar Threads - Qualcomm Atheros QCA9565

2. Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver problem: my bluetooth always disappearing and hidden in device manager. after i search some tutorials to fix it, most of them told me to reinstall the driver but i cant install the driver again in my laptop. i'm using Asus vivobook X442UR....
  3. Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver problem: my bluetooth always disappearing and hidden in device manager. after i search some tutorials to fix it, most of them told me to reinstall the driver but i cant install the driver again in my laptop. i'm using Asus vivobook X442UR....
  4. Qualcomm atheros qca61x4a driver issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Qualcomm atheros qca61x4a driver issues: My qualcomm atheros qca61x4a is no longer working. How do I fix the issue? Is there a drive or chip replacement I could use? What information about my computer do you need to find out which one will work?...
  5. Wireless adapter qualcomm atheros issue driver

Wireless adapter qualcomm atheros issue driver: Hi, after a big research i found out that the Qualcomm Atheros Wireless Adpaters AR946XDrivers is not Compatible with Windows 10 1907,1903 and also 1809. I discovered that many people encounter this issues with internet when updating to Win10 1907, 1809 or 1903, including...
  6. qualcomm atheros QCA61x4A issues

qualcomm atheros QCA61x4A issues: Hello, Recently, my laptop has been having a lot of trouble with its Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter. The wifi connectivity is very spotty (it isn't my router's doing because this has only started happening just this month), and the driver will often...
  7. Qualcomm qca9565 bluetooth 4.0

Qualcomm qca9565 bluetooth 4.0: Out of the blue... my bluetooth speaker stopped working and now when I go to Device Manager under Qualcomm qca9565 bluetooth 4.0 it says: This device cannot start. (Code 10) {Operation Failed} The requested operation was unsuccessful. Already tried updating the driver and...
  8. Qualcomm atheros qca9565 no wifi!!! Urgent help needed.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Qualcomm atheros qca9565 no wifi!!! Urgent help needed.: After clean installation and installing all the proper drivers no matter what I do, I CANNOT TURN MY WIFI ON!!! Please I need urgent help! I just don't know what the problem is! I've tried the vpn solution, tried upgrading from windows 7 and 8.1 both. Nothing works....
  9. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 wireless drivers

Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 wireless drivers: I have a Lenovo G70-80 running Windows 10 and Kubuntu 14.04. The Kubuntu 14.04 doesn't recognize wireless connections. No wireless drivers! I found a method that might help called ndiswrapper. For that though I need one of two things. Preferably the Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4...
  10. Qualcomm Atheros Drivers?

Qualcomm Atheros Drivers?: Hi, Is there a new network adapter for windows 10 that is Qualcomm Atheros? I have the version AR9485 and I think the version was 10.0.0.132. The reason I am saying this is because my Wifi does not work (only on my Asus computer.) I am sending this from my phone. When I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. qualcom qca9565 ethernet access just stopped