Windows 10: Qualcomm QCA 9565 Bluetooth 4.5 getting Error 43 after 2 seconds on start

Discus and support Qualcomm QCA 9565 Bluetooth 4.5 getting Error 43 after 2 seconds on start in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Recently, my Bluetooth Driver keeps on giving me an error with this: Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ryelow, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Ryelow Win User

Qualcomm QCA 9565 Bluetooth 4.5 getting Error 43 after 2 seconds on start

Recently, my Bluetooth Driver keeps on giving me an error with this:

Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)

I have a Dell Inspiron PC (the ones made in 2016 Christmas) and it's really interfering with my Headset that has Bluetooth.

:)

Ryelow, Aug 16, 2018
  2. Etetherin Win User

Bluetooth Drivers not working! Code 43 on,off,on,off every 5 seconds

Pc Build
    Mother board: ASUS STRX z270e Gaming 1151
    CPU: Intel i-7 7700k
    CPU Heatsinc: CoolMaster Hyper T2 Cooler
    Ram: 2x 8gb Gskill RGB D4 2400
    PSU: EVGA Supernova 850 Gold2 80g
    GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 11gig
    SSD: 500gb Samsung
    HDD: 2x 1tb WD black
    Operating system: Windows 10 x64

Problem Description:
    As stated in the title, my Bluetooth device is not working properly. However, this case is really odd? It works fine if I uninstall the updated drivers (That is the driver that is most recently released: 'Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Bluetooth 4.1"). When I uninstall the aforementioned driver, windows install the basic driver for it and it works for a while. After a while windows realizes that it is not up to date, and then updates the driver to the most recent again and it stops working. Here is how it looks while it is working:

Qualcomm QCA 9565 Bluetooth 4.5 getting Error 43 after 2 seconds on start [​IMG]

It's behavior while not working is odd and it's hard to google or search this description because it is not an ordinary code 43 thing. While it is up to date and not working, in device manager the Bluetooth driver goes from having the error exclamation point to not having it over and over and over again. like it's flashing on and off. It's always the same error of 43. Screen shots below:

Qualcomm QCA 9565 Bluetooth 4.5 getting Error 43 after 2 seconds on start [​IMG]

Keep in mind both of these screen shots were taken literally 5 seconds from one another. And it switches back and forth over and over like that.

Things I have tried myself:

Uninstalling and reinstalling the device
    Manually updating the driver
    Checking windows files integrity

Etetherin, Aug 16, 2018
  3. MiaAdams Win User
    qca9565 bluetooth 4.0 adapter

I have intermittent sound on my HP Laptop when streaming YouTube and Netflix videos. Not sure why but I ran a check with Advanced Care 11 on my drivers and Qualcomm Atheros QCA 9565 drivers for Bluetooth 4.0 and 802.11blg/g/n Wifi Adapters need updates
    but I cannot find how or where to update. Can you help me?

MiaAdams, Aug 16, 2018
  4. Double Win User

Generic Bluetooth Dongle - Error Code 43 ;(

I bought this super cheap generic bluetooth dongle. The reviews gave me the feeling it wouldn't work, but i thought how hard could it possibly be? The reviews were right, it doesn't want to work right out of the box, I get an error code 43, and I'm really not sure what to do. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling the device and I get the same error. I think it's missing a specific driver but I'm not sure. It's an Excelvan (https://i.imgur.com/KXqxRerl.jpg), a brand you've probably never heard of (until now *Cool)

I have it plugged into a USB hub, it flashes red so i know its working... (cant see it here because of the flash)

Device Manager...

right click, Properties...

Driver tab...

clicked Update driver...

My computers' specs are listed below, but it's basically an HP 64-bit laptop.

Double, Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

1. Qualcomm QCA 9565 Bluetooth 4.5 getting Error 43 after 2 seconds on start - Similar Threads - Qualcomm QCA 9565

2. Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 bluetooth adapter has error 43

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 bluetooth adapter has error 43: my loptop is HP Probook 4530s and Win10.i had same problem before and when I update or reinstall it after awhile it's broken again. I've tried installing one of the old versions as I found it on previous same questions on website but its say you've installed the latest...
  3. Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 bluetooth adapter has error 43

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 bluetooth adapter has error 43: my loptop is HP Probook 4530s and Win10.i had same problem before and when I update or reinstall it after awhile it's broken again. I've tried installing one of the old versions as I found it on previous same questions on website but its say you've installed the latest...
  4. Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 bluetooth adapter has error 43

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth Driver Error Code 43 Qualcomm Atheros/Generic Bluetooth Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Driver Error Code 43 Qualcomm Atheros/Generic Bluetooth Driver: I am using Dell N4110, that came with Windows 7 and I updated it to Windows 10 with a completely clean install. Everything works except Bluetooth, according to Dell, the Bluetooth and WiFi are interconnected, however for me, the WiFi works but Bluetooth doesnt.I checked my...
  6. Bluetooth Driver Error Code 43 Qualcomm Atheros/Generic Bluetooth Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Driver Error Code 43 Qualcomm Atheros/Generic Bluetooth Driver: I am using Dell N4110, that came with Windows 7 and I updated it to Windows 10 with a completely clean install. Everything works except Bluetooth, according to Dell, the Bluetooth and WiFi are interconnected, however for me, the WiFi works but Bluetooth doesnt.I checked my...
  7. Bluetooth Driver Error Code 43 Qualcomm Atheros/Generic Bluetooth Driver

8. Code 43 Error with my Qualcomm Bluetooth Driver

Code 43 Error with my Qualcomm Bluetooth Driver: I was using my airpods with my computer, and when I was connecting them, I accidentally closed out of settings. When I got back in, it looked like this: [ATTACH] After that, I checked a bunch of forums for help as well as Windows Get Help, and I also checked device manager,...
  9. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth suddenly stopped working- Error Message 43

Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth suddenly stopped working- Error Message 43: Today in the middle of listening to something on my Bluetooth headphones, the Bluetooth Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 on my Ideapad Flex 5-1570 disabled. There is no longer a shortcut to the Bluetooth settings on the toolbar nor in the 'Notifications' area. When I navigate to...
  10. Bluetooth Drivers not working! Code 43 on,off,on,off every 5 seconds

Bluetooth Drivers not working! Code 43 on,off,on,off every 5 seconds: Pc Build Mother board: ASUS STRX z270e Gaming 1151 CPU: Intel i-7 7700k CPU Heatsinc: CoolMaster Hyper T2 Cooler Ram: 2x 8gb Gskill RGB D4 2400 PSU: EVGA Supernova 850 Gold2 80g GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 11gig SSD: 500gb Samsung HDD: 2x 1tb WD black Operating...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. qualcomm qca9565 error code 43