Windows 10: Quality Update List Size

Discus and support Quality Update List Size in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; View Update History categorises Windows updates. Is the Quality Updates list truncated to the last 50 entries? My list contained 50 entries for MS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Steve C, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Steve C Win User

Quality Update List Size

View Update History categorises Windows updates. Is the Quality Updates list truncated to the last 50 entries? My list contained 50 entries for MS Office 2010 which I just reinstalled but I noted KB4100347 was missing. I reinstalled KB4100347 and there are still 50 entries now including KB4100347 when I expected the list to increment to 51 entries.

Can the size of the displayed Quality Update list be increased if it is truncated by default to 50 entries?

:)

Steve C, Sep 4, 2018
  2. niko084 Win User

The Quality list

Exactly and we can't really be stickying posts slamming on peoples components....

But a list of what is generally considered to be "high end, high quality" would not be a bad idea.

niko084, Sep 4, 2018
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    The Quality list

Having a shitlist is more work than a quality list in the world of computers *Frown Quality Update List Size :(

4. HAT
    hat Win User

Quality Update List Size

The Quality list

If someone else posted this I would catch on immediately... it's called the Quality List and then you open it up you see different parts (like memory and motherboards) and brand names, and since it's the quality list whoever is looking will think "oh these must be good brands". I don't see how it isn't self explanitory.

Thema:

Quality Update List Size

1. Quality Update List Size - Similar Threads - Quality Update List

2. Quality update not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quality update not working: Quality update not working in my machine. Error always come 0x8024A005. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quality-update-not-working/8e5aff39-0aed-4253-b6f9-a69acf8ce8cd
  3. July Quality Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    July Quality Update: Hello, I've just updated my computer with what I believe to be the July Quality update, but during this my computer shut off. I wasn't alarmed at first due to it restarting during an update. Now, I can only turn on my computer and I get a Gigabyte "Processing Automatic...
  4. Quality Updates Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Quality Updates Error: Hi Team, While update the system, It failed to install the update while restarting the system and displaying this error message "Last failed install attempt on ‎24-‎10-‎2020 - 0x800f0845". I had attached the screen capture for your reference. Kindly help me to correct this...
  5. Adjust the size of the keyboard candidate list

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adjust the size of the keyboard candidate list: How to adjust the size of the candidate list from the CPIME keyboard? I have searched in the control panal and found my "Language" option has disappeared. I'm currently using Windows 10 and the candidate list is too small for use....
  6. list file folders by size

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    list file folders by size: The suggestion of typing in size just does not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/list-file-folders-by-size/0d2ff370-1f7e-4ade-a118-b553a9ab303e
  7. Quality updates failed....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Quality updates failed....: ALL QUALITY UPDATES ARE FAILED I don't know why all quality updates are failed. I just recently updated to 1903 [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quality-updates-failed/e0732ec5-3662-4e8e-9db0-b4f8df5d8f45
  8. Would increasing "the size of text, app and ..." decrease quality?

in Windows 10 Support
    Would increasing "the size of text, app and ..." decrease quality?: I have a 4k TV connected to my computer and it gets really really hard to see or read anything on the 4k TV from anywhere other than a very close distance. To fix that I have used the windows function of increased the size of text, apps and other items to %200. My question...
  9. Font size/Blurry text/Low quality

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font size/Blurry text/Low quality: Hello, I recently got a Dell G3 laptop with a 15 inch full HD display. As it was by default, I am using the 125% scale. It was recommended I guess based on screen size. (100% is way too small) As I understand it there are issues with this scaling that is why in the advanced...
  10. Quality Update List Size

in Windows 10 Support
    Quality Update List Size: View Update History categorises Windows updates. Is the Quality Updates list truncated to the last 50 entries? My list contained 50 entries for MS Office 2010 which I just reinstalled but I noted KB4100347 was missing. I reinstalled KB4100347 and there are still 50 entries...