Windows 10: Quarantine folder on Windows Defender will not open; it says something about Library DDL or...

Discus and support Quarantine folder on Windows Defender will not open; it says something about Library DDL or... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when I try to see what is in the Quarantine folder on Windows Defender it says somethin about Library DDL or DLL not being installed or in error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BBlake#RE., Aug 15, 2018.

1. Quarantine folder on Windows Defender will not open; it says something about Library DDL or...

when I try to see what is in the Quarantine folder on Windows Defender it says somethin about Library DDL or DLL not being installed or in error

:)

BBlake#RE., Aug 15, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 15, 2018
  3. windows defender quarantine

Julia,

GreginMich
    replied

Where to restore quarantined items in Windows 10 creator update?

Nothing has changed. We still have erroneous status reports in the Full history page just like we did in the All detected items page in the classic Defender interface. If a threat doesn't appear in the Quarantined threats list on the Scan history page,
    then it wasn't actually quarantined.

So we need to correct the documentation here:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wdsi/help/antimalware-faq

On Windows Defender Antivirus for Windows 10 version 1703 and later:

• Use the Windows search box to find and open the Windows Defender Security Center
    • Navigate to the Virus & threat protection > Scan history.
    • Under Quarantined threats, select
      See full history

On earlier versions of Windows:

• Open Microsoft Security Essentials or Windows Defender.
    • Click the History tab.
    • Select Quarantined items and then View details. You might be asked for an admin password or to confirm your choice.
    Once you have reviewed the quarantined items you can:

• Select Remove all to delete all quarantined software.
    • Select individual files, and then click Remove or
      Restore

`~`

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, Aug 15, 2018
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

Quarantine folder on Windows Defender will not open; it says something about Library DDL or...

Map a network drive folder to my video library

To Include folders using Manage Library Tools, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• In File Explorer, select or open a library (ex: Videos) you want to include a folder or drive to.
    • Click on the Library Tools Manage tab, and click on the Manage library button in the ribbon.
    • Click on the Add button
    • Browse to and select a folder or drive that you want to include in this library, and click on the Include folder button.
    • When finished, click/tap on OK.
    Keep us updated with the result.

Jelo Sen, Aug 15, 2018
Thema:

Quarantine folder on Windows Defender will not open; it says something about Library DDL or...

1. Quarantine folder on Windows Defender will not open; it says something about Library DDL or... - Similar Threads - Quarantine folder Defender

2. How to get permission to open scans and quarantine folder in Microsoft defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get permission to open scans and quarantine folder in Microsoft defender: Hello,I have windows 11.There are many threats named win 32 in my pc and windows defender is not able to remove the threat. So I thought to go with custom delete but windows not giving me permission to open scan folder in windows defender please help me....
  3. How to get permission to open scans and quarantine folder in Microsoft defender

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get permission to open scans and quarantine folder in Microsoft defender: Hello,I have windows 11.There are many threats named win 32 in my pc and windows defender is not able to remove the threat. So I thought to go with custom delete but windows not giving me permission to open scan folder in windows defender please help me....
  4. Unable to access 'Quarantine' or 'Scans' folder in Windows Defender Folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to access 'Quarantine' or 'Scans' folder in Windows Defender Folder: Hi all, I had Windows Defender pick up a Trojan from a file I downloaded, which I quarantined. However Defender now tells me 'Remediation Incomplete'"Detected: Trojan:Script/Wacatac.H!mlStatus: FailedThis threat or app might not be completely remediated."There are no further...
  5. Unable to access 'Quarantine' or 'Scans' folder in Windows Defender Folder

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to access 'Quarantine' or 'Scans' folder in Windows Defender Folder: Hi all, I had Windows Defender pick up a Trojan from a file I downloaded, which I quarantined. However Defender now tells me 'Remediation Incomplete'"Detected: Trojan:Script/Wacatac.H!mlStatus: FailedThis threat or app might not be completely remediated."There are no further...
  6. Unable to access 'Quarantine' or 'Scans' folder in Windows Defender Folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Quarantine Threats in Windows Defender

Quarantine Threats in Windows Defender: I am new to windows 10. I have windows defender. It shows threats were quarantined. I need to know where to go from there. When I click on threat quarantined it asks do you allow changes to this device. [Original Title: windows defender]...
  8. No Quarantine in Windows Defender?

No Quarantine in Windows Defender?: I installed Windows 10 1903 and noticed in the Windows Defender settings that the Quarantine section has been removed. Where would I find the Quarantine within Windows Defender in 1903? 137937
  9. quarantine folder for win defender

quarantine folder for win defender: Hello, windows defender has deleted one of my files. How can I recover it? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quarantine-folder-for-win-defender/a4331db9-a90f-442d-9eeb-622423210297"
  10. Malwarebytes Quarantine and Windows Defender

Malwarebytes Quarantine and Windows Defender: I accidently clicked on an dubious site looking for info I was told smartscreen wasn't working but the items had been stopped from entering folders . This was great , I ran the free version of Malwarebytes and it found 4 Items , they turned out to be PUPs and were put in...