Windows 10: query on messaging app

Discus and support query on messaging app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my messaging app cant receive messages from my cellular network like it used to do, what maybe the problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by VictorGatu, Jul 15, 2018.

1. query on messaging app

my messaging app cant receive messages from my cellular network like it used to do, what maybe the problem?

:)

VictorGatu, Jul 15, 2018

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 15, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 15, 2018
  4. query on messaging app

Windows 10 messaging app can't send skype messages but can receive them.

Hello Michael,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you and complete understand how frustrating it is when things doesn't work at times.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: I would suggest you to run the
    Troubleshooter for Windows App and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: If issue persists then there might be a chance that the Messaging apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell
      as administrator. Type PowerShell in the search box, right click on it and select
      run as administrator.

• Run the command get-appxpackage *Microsoft.Messaging* | remove-appxpackage

• This will un-install Windows Messaging app.

• Re-install Messaging app from Windows Store.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if you need further assistance, we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jul 15, 2018
Thema:

query on messaging app

1. query on messaging app - Similar Threads - query messaging app

2. Query

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Query: Hi,my laptop hangs sometimes and shutters while playing games and my hdd usage is also not constant so iam thinking of upgrading it but as my budget is tight which should i upgrade first 1.my 4gb ram to 8 gb or2. Should i insert a nvme 128gb ssd as a boot device ??Please...
  3. Query

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Query: I am not able to find wifi and mobile hotspot option on my system having windows 10 pro installed.kindly help me to rectify this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/query/5e026007-8f9d-45a8-a98d-b9f4c38c55e2
  4. Activate Windows message query

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate Windows message query: I have upgraded Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro based on Win 7 Pro licence key obtained from Microsoft 8 years ago. I no longer have key details, but on booting, a message appears in Notifications "Activate Windows. Go to settings". Settings shows the Product ID in full, but only...
  5. Query

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Query: My laptop came with a pre-activated Windows 10 several years ago. Yesterday, it restarted on its own, then when it opened, a message appeared on the lower right corner of the screen saying "Activate Windows". I opened Settings - Activation - Troubleshooter, then I received...
  6. Toshiba Tecra C50-E message query

in Windows 10 Customization
    Toshiba Tecra C50-E message query: Toshiba Tecra C50-E i get this message every start C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\7906AAC0.TOSHIBASettings_2.1.13.0_x64_nvaxck9xhg5vg\System Settings\TosSettingsHost.exe File system error 12007. computer bought 2 months ago, works fine just checking...
  7. Query related to uninstalling SiriusXM app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Query related to uninstalling SiriusXM app: 2/15/2020, Saturday, 12:39 am/central time. I have Windows 10 on my desktop and when I go to my SiriusXM favorites page, all the selected stations that I had in my preferred order keep moving out of the order that I originally placed them in, no matter how many times I put...
  8. Privacy - background apps query

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Privacy - background apps query: I wanted to turn off Edge, so went to settings / privacy - and clicked on running background apps. My other pc's show a fairly comprehensive list, but this Windows 10. 32 bit laptop shows just one entry for Skype. Any thoughts how I can restore the anticipated list. Thanks...
  9. Privacy - howto background apps query

in Windows 10 Support
    Privacy - howto background apps query: I wanted to turn off Edge, so went to settings / privacy - and clicked on running background apps. My other pc's show a fairly comprehensive list, but this Windows 10. 32 bit laptop shows just one entry for Skype. Any thoughts how I can restore the anticipated list. Thanks...
  10. Fsutil Behavior Query Message After Windows Loads

in Windows 10 Support
    Fsutil Behavior Query Message After Windows Loads: Some where around Tuesday, I started receiving a pop up after Windows loaded asking how I wanted to open a file. This occurs every time PC is either initially started or there's a restart. As I selected no file to open, I was concerned and ran antivirus. Nothing was found....