Windows 10: Query what build and browser

Discus and support Query what build and browser in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have one of my desktops loaded with 10 build 10130 and I am wondering how I can get it upgraded with the latest build. I want to do this fairly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ICIT2LOL, Jul 15, 2015.

1. ICIT2LOL Win User

Query what build and browser

I have one of my desktops loaded with 10 build 10130 and I am wondering how I can get it upgraded with the latest build. I want to do this fairly quickly as I don't get much time at home these days and I also want to get my old Toshiba laptop loaded too.
    I have had a look around at finding how to do this before the release date is past but looks like I might be out of luck and time now as I can get no simple answer from browsing on the 10 machine. As it is I am having to use the main desktop in 7 to post this thread.

The other thing is I do not like or ever have liked Bing as a browser and want the Google back is there a way of getting this fixed as one used to with the new tab settings in 7?

As I said I have not had much time to use 10 but right now am struggling to find my way around because it seems so convoluted - at least 7 was easy to navigate. *Think

:)

ICIT2LOL, Jul 15, 2015
  2. senloe Win User

Coupon printer service not working in Windows 10

What browser are you using? I've seen this happen in early builds of Microsoft Edge, but it works in the released build. Have you tried using a different browser and do you get the same results?

senloe, Jul 15, 2015
  3. LylaRed Win User
    HOW TO MAKE WINDOWS 10 COMPATIBLE WITH FACEBOOK/GAMEROOM

• What is the current build and version of your Windows 10 device? Edition: Windows 10 Home Version: 1709 OS Build: 16299.192
    • Are you playing using an app or through a web browser? Web Browser
    • If through a browser, what browser are you using? Firefox Version 58.0 (64-Bit)
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far? Updating Firefox & Flash, Uninstalled / Reinstalled Facebook Gameroom
    It still does not work!!!

LylaRed, Jul 15, 2015
Thema:

Query what build and browser

1. Query what build and browser - Similar Threads - Query build browser

2. Query

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Query: Hi,my laptop hangs sometimes and shutters while playing games and my hdd usage is also not constant so iam thinking of upgrading it but as my budget is tight which should i upgrade first 1.my 4gb ram to 8 gb or2. Should i insert a nvme 128gb ssd as a boot device ??Please...
  3. Query on OS Build 19043.985

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Query on OS Build 19043.985: Hello,Recently I have upgraded the OS of the above. After installing the 21H1 OS Build 19043.985, the Chrome Browser was deleted. Please check this and keep the same after installing the above OS Build.Regards,Sharma...
  4. Query on secure server webmail login through browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Query on secure server webmail login through browser: Hi, When i log in to my office mail through browser by typing secure server webmail, is it taking all my laptop details like websites used, activities , if is it so how could i hide all these?...
  5. Browser Query re installing Windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    Browser Query re installing Windows 10: I have been nervous about installing Windows 10 on my desktop computer but feel it would probably be better to take the plunge before July. At the moment I use Internet Explorer for an email address I use to register for websites and Firefox for my general emails and Chrome...
  6. Query on Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Query on Edge Browser: I have been using Chrome and Firefox and out of interest I have trialled Edge. Now it seems to be a lot faster to come on line and I would like to know what everyone else thinks of this browser. The only thing I cannot find yet is how to import bookmarks from the other...
  7. Win 10 Version and Build Query.

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 Version and Build Query.: My experience in Upgrading a few computers over the last couple of weeks is that an Upgrade from Version 1607 to Version 1709 gets Build 16299.215 then running the Check for updates gets Build 16299.309 from Windows Update. To get to Build 16299.334 I used the Offline...
  8. Build query

in Windows 10 Support
    Build query: I have my Sandy B set up with 10 Pro and two thing I have noticed between it and the dual boot I set up yesterday (10 Pro) is that the Sandy has build 14393.969 and version 1607 and the dual boot is build 15063.13 and version 1703. I have just installed a load of updates...
  9. Building a more power efficient browser

in Windows 10 News
    Building a more power efficient browser: Today, Jason Weber shared a post on the Windows Experience Blog demonstrating the power efficiency of Microsoft Edge over other popular browsers on Windows 10. With the Windows 10 Anniversary Update, we are hard at work pushing the envelope further, engineering Microsoft Edge...
  10. Microsoft Edge: Building a safer browser

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge: Building a safer browser: With Microsoft Edge, we want to fundamentally improve security over existing browsers and enable users to confidently experience the web from Windows. We have designed Microsoft Edge to defend users from increasingly sophisticated and prevalent attacks. This post covers...