Windows 10: Query

Discus and support Query in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; Query Query Query Query Query 26801 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by Maria2015, Oct 17, 2015.

1. Maria2015 Win User

Query

Query
    Query
    Query
    Query
    Query

:)

Maria2015, Oct 17, 2015
  2. Mac query Win User

windowsphone for desktop app how to download

When I try to download the app Windowsphone app for desktop, it hangs on 10% downloaded forover an hour.I have cancelled the download and tried to re-do it on just the pc without the phone plugged in,but now it gives no progress. What are the instructions
    on how to download this, please? Should I save it to the pc and then connect the phone, connect then download, run then connect, connect then run, then save??? It is not intuitive!

Mac query, Oct 17, 2015
  3. query(2) Win User
    keyboard in Windows 10

I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I now find that when I type on the left side of the keyboard everything is fine; however, when I type on the right side of the keyboard I get numbers, symbols-anything but what I typed. Suggestions?

query(2), Oct 17, 2015
Thema:

Query

1. Query - Similar Threads - Query

2. DaveM121 Independent Advisor Trying to reply to Query - System will not allow it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DaveM121 Independent Advisor Trying to reply to Query - System will not allow it.: I had a chat going:DaveM121 Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title and change Q to q Now the system will not allow me to reply....
  3. DaveM121 Independent Advisor Trying to reply to Query - System will not allow it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DaveM121 Independent Advisor Trying to reply to Query - System will not allow it.: I had a chat going:DaveM121 Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title and change Q to q Now the system will not allow me to reply....
  4. Query regarding excessive storage usage by “Other Users”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Query regarding excessive storage usage by “Other Users”: Dear Microsoft Support,I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance with an issue I have encountered regarding my storage usage on my Asus laptop.Recently, I have noticed a significant increase in storage consumption attributed to "Other Users," which...
  5. Query regarding excessive storage usage by “Other Users”

Query regarding excessive storage usage by “Other Users”: Dear Microsoft Support,I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance with an issue I have encountered regarding my storage usage on my Asus laptop.Recently, I have noticed a significant increase in storage consumption attributed to "Other Users," which...
  6. Query regarding excessive storage usage by “Other Users”

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Sysmon DNS Query Support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sysmon DNS Query Support: I have been trying to generate Sysmon Event ID 22 DNS Query logs using the below xml format <Sysmon schemaversion="4.90"> <EventFiltering> <DnsQuery onmatch="exclude" /> </EventFiltering> </Sysmon> But type: 1 is not displayed for logs when I try to generate Type A DNS...
  8. Sysmon DNS Query Support

Sysmon DNS Query Support: I have been trying to generate Sysmon Event ID 22 DNS Query logs using the below xml format <Sysmon schemaversion="4.90"> <EventFiltering> <DnsQuery onmatch="exclude" /> </EventFiltering> </Sysmon> But type: 1 is not displayed for logs when I try to generate Type A DNS...
  9. Sysmon DNS Query Support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sysmon DNS Query Support: I have been trying to generate Sysmon Event ID 22 DNS Query logs using the below xml format <Sysmon schemaversion="4.90"> <EventFiltering> <DnsQuery onmatch="exclude" /> </EventFiltering> </Sysmon>But I am only able to see logs with QueryResults: type: 5 and not any other...
  10. Sysmon DNS Query Support

Sysmon DNS Query Support: I have been trying to generate Sysmon Event ID 22 DNS Query logs using the below xml format <Sysmon schemaversion="4.90"> <EventFiltering> <DnsQuery onmatch="exclude" /> </EventFiltering> </Sysmon>But I am only able to see logs with QueryResults: type: 5 and not any other...