Windows 10: Query

Discus and support Query in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; Query Query Query Query Query 26801 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by Maria2015, Oct 17, 2015.

1. Maria2015 Win User

Query

Query
    Query
    Query
    Query
    Query

:)

Maria2015, Oct 17, 2015
  2. Mac query Win User

windowsphone for desktop app how to download

When I try to download the app Windowsphone app for desktop, it hangs on 10% downloaded forover an hour.I have cancelled the download and tried to re-do it on just the pc without the phone plugged in,but now it gives no progress. What are the instructions
    on how to download this, please? Should I save it to the pc and then connect the phone, connect then download, run then connect, connect then run, then save??? It is not intuitive!

Mac query, Oct 17, 2015
  3. query(2) Win User
    keyboard in Windows 10

I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I now find that when I type on the left side of the keyboard everything is fine; however, when I type on the right side of the keyboard I get numbers, symbols-anything but what I typed. Suggestions?

query(2), Oct 17, 2015
Thema:

Query

1. Query - Similar Threads - Query

2. Query regarding updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Query regarding updates: Hello, I have a Lenovo PC ideapad S340 14IIL, which offers me system updates, like BIOS updates. Can I download these system updates, while also using Windows updates? Or is Windows update enough for my PC? Thanks....
  3. Camera Query

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera Query: I have just bought a USB camera, plugged it in and all seems ok. I needed it for Zoom / MS Teams meetings and using it for both the camera seemed fine. However, if I open the camera so that I can see myself on my screen, I get blue flashing geometric shapes - kind of...
  4. Query about strange object in my OneNote Notebook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Query about strange object in my OneNote Notebook: Next to some of the entries in a page of my OneNote notebook, I see a purple vertical bar with my initials NP at the top of the bar. A screen shot is shown below. What does that bar indicate? Thanks! [ATTACH]...
  5. VPN location query

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    VPN location query: Recently joined Malwarebytes VPN service 'Privacy'. All looked good using a server based in Manchester, UK. Then MS blocked my account as operating from a new location. Romaina...... When looking at my recent activity on my MS account, yes it shows Romania not...
  6. windows server 2012 Event id 4979 - An attempt was made to query the existence of a blank...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows server 2012 Event id 4979 - An attempt was made to query the existence of a blank...: When I log in to the window server 2012. the account may trigger the server to query the existence of a blank password for all of the local account in the server Event ID 4979 In the security event log, there will be a list of action logged to indicate that my account...
  7. windows 10 2004 query

windows 10 2004 query: i want to ask that should i install windows 10 2004 version because i have heard that it have many bugs and many apps are uninstalled while downloading update and there is problem while connecting bluetooth devices....
  8. QUERY IN RESETTING MY PC

QUERY IN RESETTING MY PC: I have bought my PC with included Microsoft office home and student 2019 which includes Microsoft office, Word, Powerpoint, Exel, OneNote All of these has one statement "Product Activated" which were pre installed in my device, my PC is running very slow, memory consumption...
  9. Query regarding Windows 10 purchase

Query regarding Windows 10 purchase: i am a senior citizen, and disable , What is the lowest price I can install windows 10 ***Modified title from: disable*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/query-regarding-windows-10-purchase/28c256bc-7a81-410c-b3c3-cd1c8c997cee
  10. Look into my query

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Look into my query: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-came-with-pre-installed-windows-10-is-now/4407305e-8ce6-4523-bceb-74d5b17335fb please answer this query https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/look-into-my-query/c40a415c-d066-49eb-b5a1-65694e324071