Windows 10: Query

Discus and support Query in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; Query Query Query Query Query 26801 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by Maria2015, Oct 17, 2015.

1. Maria2015 Win User

Query

Query
    Query
    Query
    Query
    Query

:)

Maria2015, Oct 17, 2015
  2. Mac query Win User

windowsphone for desktop app how to download

When I try to download the app Windowsphone app for desktop, it hangs on 10% downloaded forover an hour.I have cancelled the download and tried to re-do it on just the pc without the phone plugged in,but now it gives no progress. What are the instructions
    on how to download this, please? Should I save it to the pc and then connect the phone, connect then download, run then connect, connect then run, then save??? It is not intuitive!

Mac query, Oct 17, 2015
  3. query(2) Win User
    keyboard in Windows 10

I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I now find that when I type on the left side of the keyboard everything is fine; however, when I type on the right side of the keyboard I get numbers, symbols-anything but what I typed. Suggestions?

query(2), Oct 17, 2015
Thema:

Query

1. Query - Similar Threads - Query

2. License related query while upgrading from win10 to win11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    License related query while upgrading from win10 to win11.: Dear Team, Here I have a query about win11. In my HP laptop, Win11 upgrade available. I want to know that I have license win10 in my laptop for home & student use. please confirm that if I upgrade window11 from window10. the licensed will be continued or need to buy one more...
  3. License related query while upgrading from win10 to win11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    License related query while upgrading from win10 to win11.: Dear Team, Here I have a query about win11. In my HP laptop, Win11 upgrade available. I want to know that I have license win10 in my laptop for home & student use. please confirm that if I upgrade window11 from window10. the licensed will be continued or need to buy one more...
  4. Windows 11 Installation Query

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Installation Query: I am using Airtel Xstream with 40gbps speed . I wanted to know if I could download Windows 11 with this Wi-Fi speed. Pls Reply if I could download Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-installation-query/eacd6da0-5355-466e-b4c9-ae16fc5a6681
  5. Windows 11 Installation Query

Windows 11 Installation Query: I am using Airtel Xstream with 40gbps speed . I wanted to know if I could download Windows 11 with this Wi-Fi speed. Pls Reply if I could download Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-installation-query/eacd6da0-5355-466e-b4c9-ae16fc5a6681
  6. Query regarding upgrade to Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Query regarding upgrade to Windows 11.: PC health check is showing that my laptop is not compatible with windows 11 stating that my processor IntelR CoreTM i5-7200U is not supported. But this processor is present in 'Windows Processor Requirements' list. Why this has happened?Device name: DESKTOP-JPER3FH Processor:...
  7. Query regarding upgrade to Windows 11.

Query regarding upgrade to Windows 11.: PC health check is showing that my laptop is not compatible with windows 11 stating that my processor IntelR CoreTM i5-7200U is not supported. But this processor is present in 'Windows Processor Requirements' list. Why this has happened?Device name: DESKTOP-JPER3FH Processor:...
  8. Query regarding upgrade to Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Query regarding upgrade to Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Microsoft Windows 10 OEM Operating System Installation Disk Build Date / Version Query

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Windows 10 OEM Operating System Installation Disk Build Date / Version Query: Hi,Would a Microsoft Windows 10 OEM operating system installation disk with a build date of 9-21-2019 load as version 1903 ?In other words, does Microsoft include the most recent feature update to the build date when it releases retail / OEM software for sale ?Dave...