Windows 10: Question: a Tablet or a Kindle Fire

Discus and support Question: a Tablet or a Kindle Fire in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; a Tablet or a Kindle Fire this question is not W10 specific, it does have to do with digital devices and internet communication. i have a basic kindle... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by BigFatBoy, Jun 27, 2018.

1. BigFatBoy Win User

Question: a Tablet or a Kindle Fire

a Tablet or a Kindle Fire
    this question is not W10 specific, it does have to do with digital devices and internet communication.

i have a basic kindle e-reader that needs to be replace.
    I know nothing about "tablets"; i do all my work on a W10 PC.
    Q; what can i do on a tablet that i can not do on a Kindle Fire....
    Your suggestions are appreciated.

:)

BigFatBoy, Jun 27, 2018

2. Amazon Kindle Fire < new tablet

The price is cheaper than Chinese Android Tablet. I already pre-ordered one for my son.

chauhoang48, Jun 27, 2018
  3. Best Tablet within 300USD?

Plz suggest me best tablet within 300USD.

Main thing which must be there is support for ms office, PDF & chm files.

Rest multimedia & all ok.

I found Kindle fire hd, google nexus 7/10 among popular tablets within 300USD. Suggest me best among these or other tablets.

But I wanna know if kindle fire can open chm files directly or need conversion? & which OS is there in kindle fire?

freebird_9924, Jun 27, 2018
  4. Question: a Tablet or a Kindle Fire

kindle fire

Hi Javed,

To address your concern in connecting your Kindle Fire to a computer, kindly check Sahil Bali's answer on this

link
    and follow the steps provided.

Let us know how it goes.

Marilou Ser, Jun 27, 2018
Thema:

Question: a Tablet or a Kindle Fire

1. Question: a Tablet or a Kindle Fire - Similar Threads - Question Tablet Kindle

2. my new amazon fire tablet wont accept my password

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my new amazon fire tablet wont accept my password: I just received my Amazon Fire Tablet HD8. I use Windows 10. The tablet wont accept my Microsoft password. Please advise. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-new-amazon-fire-tablet-wont-accept-my-password/43160e78-9824-4988-8763-78c743ee7372
  3. Syncronize kindle. Fire HD to this tablet

in Windows 10 Customization
    Syncronize kindle. Fire HD to this tablet: Sync. Kindle fire HD to new tablet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncronize-kindle-fire-hd-to-this-tablet/ca893ebb-f31f-4470-a4ea-aba3567a945a
  4. Kindle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kindle: Hello, I recently downloaded the Kindle app for the desktop computer; downloaded alright-alright with the smartphone because I use to read when I travel-but does not allow a single read at the home computer! Has anyone read an e-book at the desktop? UnsaR...
  5. fire stick

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    fire stick: can i connect a fire stick directly to the HDMI port on a dell laptop with windows 10, then how do i connect it to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/fire-stick/3132bb1c-8029-42f1-a539-e4d73e65e720
  6. Kindle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kindle: my kindle won't open on my windows 10. Its a black screen and when I click on the screen it goes away. Please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_books/kindle/4fd04497-32b4-4464-a060-755c50f76d83
  7. Kindle will not connect to computer

in Windows 10 Support
    Kindle will not connect to computer: Since the latest Windows 10 update I have been unable to download ebooks from my computer to my kindle. I last transferred a book just before the update, so I am sure that is the problem. The kindle connects to the computer. The light on the kindle shows it connected and it...
  8. Android tablet overheating & fire concern.

in Windows 10 Support
    Android tablet overheating & fire concern.: Android tablet overheating & fire concern. I upload a photo. This happen when I plugged in the charger to keep using it because the battery was getting low. The screen got very hot. I have done this plenty of times before without issue. It could be on its last leg. After...
  9. convert audio cd to smartphone/fire tablet

in Windows 10 Support
    convert audio cd to smartphone/fire tablet: Hi guys, Can anyone show me an easy(free) way to play an audio cd (In this case a language tutorial) on my Fire tablet or smartphone. Thanks. Bill 82982
  10. Tablet - Google - Onscreen Keyboard question

in Windows 10 Support
    Tablet - Google - Onscreen Keyboard question: I had a Dell Venue 8 Pro tablet. When I brought up Google, and clicked the inbox, the onscreen keyboard would appear at the bottom of the screen, and the Google page would change so that the inbox was visible above the keyboard. I'm talking about landscape mode. I have a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. amazon kindle drivers