Question: a Tablet or a Kindle Fire

Discus and support Question: a Tablet or a Kindle Fire in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; a Tablet or a Kindle Fire this question is not W10 specific, it does have to do with digital devices and internet communication. i have a basic kindle... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by BigFatBoy, Jun 27, 2018.

1. BigFatBoy Win User

a Tablet or a Kindle Fire
    this question is not W10 specific, it does have to do with digital devices and internet communication.

i have a basic kindle e-reader that needs to be replace.
    I know nothing about "tablets"; i do all my work on a W10 PC.
    Q; what can i do on a tablet that i can not do on a Kindle Fire....
    Your suggestions are appreciated.

:)

BigFatBoy, Jun 27, 2018
  2. chauhoang48 Win User

Amazon Kindle Fire < new tablet

The price is cheaper than Chinese Android Tablet. I already pre-ordered one for my son.

chauhoang48, Jun 27, 2018
  3. freebird_9924 Win User
    Best Tablet within 300USD?

Plz suggest me best tablet within 300USD.

Main thing which must be there is support for ms office, PDF & chm files.

Rest multimedia & all ok.

I found Kindle fire hd, google nexus 7/10 among popular tablets within 300USD. Suggest me best among these or other tablets.

But I wanna know if kindle fire can open chm files directly or need conversion? & which OS is there in kindle fire?

freebird_9924, Jun 27, 2018
  4. Marilou Ser Win User

kindle fire

Hi Javed,

To address your concern in connecting your Kindle Fire to a computer, kindly check Sahil Bali's answer on this

link
    and follow the steps provided.

Let us know how it goes.

Marilou Ser, Jun 27, 2018
Thema:

1. Question: a Tablet or a Kindle Fire - Similar Threads - Question Tablet Kindle

2. Not a question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not a question: A suggestion. **** KILL WINDOWS 10 AND RETURN TO WINDOWS 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BILLIONARE GATES DROPS A PIECE OF **** LIKE THIS TO CONSUMERS THAT MADE HIM RICH??????????????? WINDOWS 10 IS A ****...
  3. Windows 10 operating system questions

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 operating system questions: How do I startup the basic Help feature on Windows 10, and have it only on my computer not on the web? It used to be attached to a Question mark icon. I need to ask help (NOT CORTANA) how to start up a certain program when I plug in the usb that is connected with my cd...
  4. shift+e and shift+/ (question mark) doesnt work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    shift+e and shift+/ (question mark) doesnt work: Hi, I have just noticed that pressing Shift+e does nothing. if i hold the shift and quickly press 'e' few times then I will get dialog 'sticky keys'. How can i solve this. I killed most of my apps and still have the problem :( here is all cobination of Shift+my keyboard:...
  5. Question with Microsoft Sidewinder x4 timed Macro repeats

Question with Microsoft Sidewinder x4 timed Macro repeats: I currently am using the Sidewinder x4. The macro keys work with no problem on repeat. Indefinitely if I left it as that. I tried looking on the web but with no luck, my question is: If you put your macro on repeat, Is there any way you can time that repeat? For about...
  6. BitLocker 'Tutorial' Questions

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    BitLocker 'Tutorial' Questions: I have been doing some research on protecting personal data, which has led me down a bit of a rabbit hole. I think I've learned a few things about BitLocker, but wanted to confirm what I've learned. I'm running Win10 Pro. When I go to "Manage BitLocker" in my Control...
  7. Question about windows defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Question about windows defender: I am going to remove my antivirus right now because its waste so many memory, and i am planning to use windows defender, but i have been turn off windows defender for about 4-5 month since i install my previous antivirus. If i turn it on right now, does it will work properly?...
  8. Question about windows defender

in Windows 10 Support
    Question about windows defender: I am going to remove my antivirus right now because its waste so many memory, and i am planning to use windows defender, but i have been turn off windows defender for about 4-5 month since i install my previous antivirus. If i turn it on right now, does it will work properly?...
  9. Samsung Tabpro S 12 WIndows 10 Tablet/Drivers question

Samsung Tabpro S 12 WIndows 10 Tablet/Drivers question: Hi all, I went to the support site for my new tablet and the only driver available for download is the "USB" driver. Usually manufacturers list all the drivers for download (Chipset, Network, Graphics, etc). Does this mean that the other drivers are the Windows 10 default...
  10. Tablet - Google - Onscreen Keyboard question

in Windows 10 Support
    Tablet - Google - Onscreen Keyboard question: I had a Dell Venue 8 Pro tablet. When I brought up Google, and clicked the inbox, the onscreen keyboard would appear at the bottom of the screen, and the Google page would change so that the inbox was visible above the keyboard. I'm talking about landscape mode. I have a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. amazon kindle drivers