Windows 10: Question: a Tablet or a Kindle Fire

Discus and support Question: a Tablet or a Kindle Fire in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; a Tablet or a Kindle Fire this question is not W10 specific, it does have to do with digital devices and internet communication. i have a basic kindle... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by BigFatBoy, Jun 27, 2018.

1. BigFatBoy Win User

Question: a Tablet or a Kindle Fire

a Tablet or a Kindle Fire
    this question is not W10 specific, it does have to do with digital devices and internet communication.

i have a basic kindle e-reader that needs to be replace.
    I know nothing about "tablets"; i do all my work on a W10 PC.
    Q; what can i do on a tablet that i can not do on a Kindle Fire....
    Your suggestions are appreciated.

:)

BigFatBoy, Jun 27, 2018

2. Amazon Kindle Fire < new tablet

The price is cheaper than Chinese Android Tablet. I already pre-ordered one for my son.

chauhoang48, Jun 27, 2018
  3. Best Tablet within 300USD?

Plz suggest me best tablet within 300USD.

Main thing which must be there is support for ms office, PDF & chm files.

Rest multimedia & all ok.

I found Kindle fire hd, google nexus 7/10 among popular tablets within 300USD. Suggest me best among these or other tablets.

But I wanna know if kindle fire can open chm files directly or need conversion? & which OS is there in kindle fire?

freebird_9924, Jun 27, 2018
  4. Question: a Tablet or a Kindle Fire

kindle fire

Hi Javed,

To address your concern in connecting your Kindle Fire to a computer, kindly check Sahil Bali's answer on this

link
    and follow the steps provided.

Let us know how it goes.

Marilou Ser, Jun 27, 2018
Thema:

Question: a Tablet or a Kindle Fire

1. Question: a Tablet or a Kindle Fire - Similar Threads - Question Tablet Kindle

2. My Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet doesn't show up as a device on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet doesn't show up as a device on my computer: I have recently bought an Amazon Kids Fire Tablet 7 9th generation to upload photos from my computer to for my granddaughter to look at, but the Fire Tablet doesn't show as a USB device on my computer.I have used different USB ports with no effect. I know the USB lead is...
  3. Kindle Fire

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Kindle Fire: My kindle fire for reading books will not hook up to my WiFi. It says my WiFi is on but when I click it it says authentication problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kindle-fire/079a25ec-9e06-456f-adca-42036fb86338
  4. Kindle Fire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kindle Fire: My kindle fire for reading books will not hook up to my WiFi. It says my WiFi is on but when I click it it says authentication problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kindle-fire/079a25ec-9e06-456f-adca-42036fb86338
  5. Kindle Fire

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Kindle tablet Fire HD 8 Won't Connect to PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Kindle tablet Fire HD 8 Won't Connect to PC: I have a brand new Kindle Fire HD 8 and tried to attach it to my PC using the USB cable. When I plug it in nothing happens, Windows does not recognize the Kindle at all. I suspect this is a driver problem. Can someone help?...
  7. Kindle fire to iOS Minecraft worlds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kindle fire to iOS Minecraft worlds: Hello, had a kendle fire and about 20 worlds for minecraft, upgraded to Ipad and i cant restore under marketplace. I refuse to purchase those again. What can be done to have these restored & this issue resolved. thank you for you time....
  8. need Kindle Fire to use Wifi

need Kindle Fire to use Wifi: What do I do so that my Kindle Fire tablet can use my wifi? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-kindle-fire-to-use-wifi/6ecafdb0-6173-459d-ac7a-f485d9fb6bee
  9. Kindle Fire

Kindle Fire: I have Windows 10 I tried to connect my kindle to windows 10 couldn't I used to do before when I had windows 8 now I can't connect the kindle fire to any of them when I try I get this message USB device not recognized the last USB device you connected to this computer...
  10. Syncronize kindle. Fire HD to this tablet

in Windows 10 Customization
    Syncronize kindle. Fire HD to this tablet: Sync. Kindle fire HD to new tablet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncronize-kindle-fire-hd-to-this-tablet/ca893ebb-f31f-4470-a4ea-aba3567a945a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. amazon kindle drivers