Windows 10: Question about accounts

Discus and support Question about accounts in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; What is the DefaultAppPool account folder for? 86363 Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Clint, Jun 8, 2017.

1. Clint Win User

Question about accounts

What is the DefaultAppPool account folder for?

:)

Clint, Jun 8, 2017

2. Questions about microsoft account

Yes thank you very much for your help. Carla

Carla Sandoval, Jun 8, 2017
  3. Josef Bri Win User
    Questions about microsoft account

Hi Carla,

We've noticed the post has been inactive for more than 48 hours now. May we ask if you still need assistance regarding your concern?

Let us know if there’s anything else we can help you with.

Josef Bri, Jun 8, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Question about accounts

Brink, Jun 8, 2017
  5. Clint Win User
    Thanks Brink, I have it on one of my PCs, but not the other. Both have Win 10 Pro 64 bit.

Clint, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Question about accounts

1. Question about accounts - Similar Threads - Question accounts

2. Old Question: Why am I getting notification of microsoft account problem to continue using...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old Question: Why am I getting notification of microsoft account problem to continue using...: why am I getting notification of microsoft account problem to continue using apps between devices. Manson - MSFT Replied to this question on October 18, 2023. I can not find the "Accounts > Email & accounts" shown in the response How do I fix this problem NOW?...
  3. Old Question: Why am I getting notification of microsoft account problem to continue using...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Old Question: Why am I getting notification of microsoft account problem to continue using...: why am I getting notification of microsoft account problem to continue using apps between devices. Manson - MSFT Replied to this question on October 18, 2023. I can not find the "Accounts > Email & accounts" shown in the response How do I fix this problem NOW?...
  4. Old Question: Why am I getting notification of microsoft account problem to continue using...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Forgot password from my local win 10 account, do not remember security questions, do not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot password from my local win 10 account, do not remember security questions, do not...: As the title says, I forgot all these things. The thing I remember are 3 letters, but do no remember other 3 numbers. My password consists of three letters and three numbers. As for the security questions, I vaguely remember the answers, but I would be able to answer them...
  6. Forgot password from my local win 10 account, do not remember security questions, do not...

Forgot password from my local win 10 account, do not remember security questions, do not...: As the title says, I forgot all these things. The thing I remember are 3 letters, but do no remember other 3 numbers. My password consists of three letters and three numbers. As for the security questions, I vaguely remember the answers, but I would be able to answer them...
  7. Forgot password from my local win 10 account, do not remember security questions, do not...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Questions about two laptops using one Microsoft account...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Questions about two laptops using one Microsoft account...: When we purchased a computer for my son, it asked for us to sign into a Microsoft account. I didn't think he needed one, so I signed into mine. We were surprised when it had the same picture on his desktop that I had on mine, but figured it was just a sync feature since he...
  9. Questions about two laptops using one Microsoft account...

Questions about two laptops using one Microsoft account...: When we purchased a computer for my son, it asked for us to sign into a Microsoft account. I didn't think he needed one, so I signed into mine. We were surprised when it had the same picture on his desktop that I had on mine, but figured it was just a sync feature since he...
  10. Question of removal of computer in MS account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question of removal of computer in MS account: I have a question, I have read and understand about removal of computer for a two computers in a MS account does not effect the other one is that the same if both computers have same name? When I log into bother computers I only see one computer in MS account...