Windows 10: Question About Action Center Icon

Discus and support Question About Action Center Icon in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey, Every now and then my Action Bar Icon in the Task Bar will switch from the normal rectangle with lines inside to the same thing except now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Carl, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Carl Win User

Question About Action Center Icon

Hey,

Every now and then my Action Bar Icon in the Task Bar will switch from the normal rectangle with lines inside to the same thing except now there is a small circle in the lower right hand corner. If I click it the Action Center comes up like it normally would. Just curious if anybody can tell me what this is supposed to signify. Thanks.

:)

2. Windows 10 Acer R7 572 - Tablet Feature Not Working

Thank you for telling me about the Action Center. This worked!

For anyone else reading, the Action Center is an icon on the lower right of the computer which looks like a chat bubble. Click on that to get to the tablet mode icon.

JenniferFry, Aug 10, 2015
  3. BK3366 Win User
    Help with Action Center

UPDATE:

I was able to open action center after all and deal with the above message about "finish installing sync icons."

It seems that something is slowing down action center from working like it did, but it is opening.

BK3366, Aug 10, 2015
  4. Question About Action Center Icon

The circle means Quiet Hours are enabled - no banners or sounds for notifications will play while that is active.

Lord Method Man, Aug 10, 2015
  5. Bazz Win User
    I always disable this feature it never has anything that I don't know to tell me, , this and that is not set correctly, of course it is I set it like that.

6. Carl Win User
    Huh... I don't remember enabling Quite Hours... Anyways, Thanks for getting back to me.

7. Do you use them on a Windows Phone device? They may sync if you use Cortana.

Lord Method Man, Aug 10, 2015
  8. Carl Win User

No... I have an Android phone... not a big deal... thanks for asking though...

Carl, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Question About Action Center Icon - Similar Threads - Question Action Center

2. Icon in Action center hiding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icon in Action center hiding: Hello there, I have issue with some icons doesn't appear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-in-action-center-hiding/62334ac0-aa63-4ef4-8172-4fd3919ec91b
  3. Icon in Action center hiding

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icon in Action center hiding: Hello there, I have issue with some icons doesn't appear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-in-action-center-hiding/62334ac0-aa63-4ef4-8172-4fd3919ec91b
  4. Icon in Action center hiding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Action Center question

Microsoft Action Center question: Why does Microsoft keep flagging in Action Center about using their app for storing all your pictures. Microsoft, I don't want to see anything in my Action Center because you can't even fix the Action Center for mail notifications. I have mine turned to the "OFF" position so...
  6. Bluetooth Action Center icon?

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth Action Center icon?: I have a Bluetooth icon in my taskbar, but I used to have one in Action Center which was more useful, but for some reason the Action Center square/icon has vanished? I have searched Settings and can find no way to restore this missing icon which I find more useful than the...
  7. Action Center Icon NOT WORKING

Action Center Icon NOT WORKING: Hi, Action center icon doesn't work whether I click on the icon or press Windows key + A. I tried turning the icon off and on form taskbar settings, but nothing happened. Could you please help me to solve this problem? Amr...
  8. action center icon missing

action center icon missing: Missing icon for action center after update Windows 10 August 17, 2018 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_action/action-center-icon-missing/2fd34ca9-7616-4d98-911a-a034cc7bfba7
  9. Bluetooth Action Center icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth Action Center icon: The Bluetooth icon is on in my Action Center but my computer does not have Bluetooth. This is interfering with my Wi-Fi speed. How do I turn off the icon when I do not even have Bluetooth capability on my computer? 41882
  10. Action Center Icon Oddity

in Windows 10 Support
    Action Center Icon Oddity: This is not a problem as much as a curiosity. After opening the Action Center on either of my two screens the icon remains as though it is pinned on my second taskbar. It will sit there quite happily allowing me to open or close the Action Center as I wish. It disappears at...