Windows 10: Question about design of Windows

Discus and support Question about design of Windows in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why do you update the design and change absolutely everything every time a new Windows comes out? There is a company that you yourself know, their OS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Farrukh M, May 21, 2024.

1. Farrukh M Win User

Question about design of Windows

Why do you update the design and change absolutely everything every time a new Windows comes out? There is a company that you yourself know, their OS design has been the same for more than 10 years. And this is good. For example, the design of the Windows 10 start menu was much more attractive than 11. The menu looked great, the right-click panel on the desktop was better, etc. Why can’t you leave a good design like you know who is doing it and just refine it and add new features? I really hope that you will listen to the opinion and advice of a Windows user, I say this because your OS is good

:)

Farrukh M, May 21, 2024

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 21, 2024
  3. Designer Mouse Not Working

Hi Henry,

We understand that your Microsoft designer mouse is working on other devices but not on your Windows 10 PC. This can be an issue with an outdated mouse driver. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you update the device driver. Here's how:

• Click the Start button, type "device manager" in the search box, and then select Device Manager.
    • In the list of hardware categories, find the device that you want to update, and then double-click the device name.
    • Click the Driver tab, click Update Driver, and then follow the instructions.

Feel free to let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Jennifer Bri, May 21, 2024
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 21, 2024
Thema:

1. Question about design of Windows - Similar Threads - Question design

2. My slash key and question mark arent working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My slash key and question mark arent working.: Guys, since I bought this computer I cant use neither my forward slash and my question mark, I thought it was a bug, but today I realized it was something involved with my pc. How can I make it work. Im using windows 11. I use a mini apex pro steelseries wired.I think the...
  3. My slash key and question mark arent working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My slash key and question mark arent working.: Guys, since I bought this computer I cant use neither my forward slash and my question mark, I thought it was a bug, but today I realized it was something involved with my pc. How can I make it work. Im using windows 11. I use a mini apex pro steelseries wired.I think the...
  4. Question regarding spoofing.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Question regarding spoofing.: I bought this new pc a few months back and I recently got a hardware ban from a game, initially my plan was to just play on my spoofed id until the ban period is over, and then just revert my ids by reinstalling windows and flashing bios while using a HWID Spoofer, and to...
  5. Netstat -aon question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Netstat -aon question: [ATTACH] Long time viewer- first time poster. I’ve been looking at a script running on my win 10 System. I have been tracing down programs, reading dump files, and exe. I came across a PID 4 on my system. I did task kill and it shut my system down and this file was on my...
  6. Question about reinstalling windows 10,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about reinstalling windows 10,: Hi, I am thinking of reinstalling windows because so many blue screens and problems are occurring.But my windows has became inactivated after I bought it if I try to reinstall will I need to buy windows again? Or else I might just download liniux....
  7. Question about reinstalling windows 10,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question about reinstalling windows 10,: Hi, I am thinking of reinstalling windows because so many blue screens and problems are occurring.But my windows has became inactivated after I bought it if I try to reinstall will I need to buy windows again? Or else I might just download liniux....
  8. Question about design of Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about design of Windows: Why do you update the design and change absolutely everything every time a new Windows comes out? There is a company that you yourself know, their OS design has been the same for more than 10 years. And this is good. For example, the design of the Windows 10 start menu was...
  9. WINDOWS DESIGN QUESTION

in Windows 10 Customization
    WINDOWS DESIGN QUESTION: Can anyone tell me why windows such a cluttered mess. Every bit of windows is half-baked and utterly appalling. For instance, icons in start menu app list have tiles and some dont even follow the accent colour scheme, forcing me to use dark theme because the tiles look...
  10. Question about Windows designer keyboard.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Question about Windows designer keyboard.: Hi my question is very simple: How many computers can the windows designer keyboard and mouse connect to? can It connect to more than one or do you have to manually connect it to other devices?...