Windows 10: Question about dump files

Discus and support Question about dump files in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi , is there does anyone knows how can i translate my sistem information and dump files to english ? I'm trying to fix these BSOD problems im... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Poko, Jun 10, 2017.

1. Poko Win User

Question about dump files

Hi , is there does anyone knows how can i translate my sistem information and dump files to english ?

I'm trying to fix these BSOD problems im having but i cant get the help i need because my information is in spanish sadly.

If anyone could lend me a hand i would appreciate it , thanks in advance !

:)

2. XP ROCKS. Win User

BSOD Question *Dump File Included*

That approach, is alright also.

XP ROCKS., Jun 10, 2017
  3. BSOD Question *Dump File Included*

Ok,

Once I do the clean install on the drivers, shouldn't I stress test the GPU with Furmark or something like that to recreate the problem instead of just waiting on it to recreate it in WoW?

Also, one thing I did not mention before and should have is that before the BSOD when I got the error 132, the screen did go black for a split second and then came back. Within minutes, if that, the crash happened.

Patrick Chick, Jun 10, 2017
  4. bro67 Win User

bro67, Jun 10, 2017
Thema:

1. Question about dump files - Similar Threads - Question dump files

2. Hello everyone! I have a question about this dump files if they are caused by hardware or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello everyone! I have a question about this dump files if they are caused by hardware or...: New folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-everyone-i-have-a-question-about-this-dump/b157dba7-699b-4c86-a9f3-fec2f11818dc
  3. Hello everyone! I have a question about this dump files if they are caused by hardware or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello everyone! I have a question about this dump files if they are caused by hardware or...: New folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-everyone-i-have-a-question-about-this-dump/b157dba7-699b-4c86-a9f3-fec2f11818dc
  4. Hello everyone! I have a question about this dump files if they are caused by hardware or...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Question about sorting files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Question about sorting files: So over the years I have took a ton of photos but I have been lazy and never sorted them so they are all on my PC mixed up anyway I am sorting them now but as I click each file while Ctrl to pick multiple at times the PC starts copying the selected files which is making this...
  6. a question about a PhotosApp file

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    a question about a PhotosApp file: i found a file after searching “photos” in my file explorer and found a file called PhotosApp. it’s an .etl file and was created on the 5th of april this year. what is it? do i need to be concerned? i’m concerned it’s my personal photos from my iphone because i plugged my...
  7. Question About a File in Windows

Question About a File in Windows: I Found A file in C/users/<username>/appdata/local named recently-used.xbel Whats This Can u please tell https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-about-a-file-in-windows/e9500079-af96-4dda-88a4-0483da26e62c
  8. Question about File History

Question about File History: I have recently started using File History. It works well, in the background, with no problems. I have recovered files, also with no problems. I have a very large folder 138 GB which it skips, even though it's on the list of files to back up. Is there any limitation to...
  9. A question about the prefetch files

in Windows 10 Support
    A question about the prefetch files: What happens when you remove the prefetch files? Does this cause the system to stop? 94945
  10. Question about file explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Question about file explorer: Have recently opgraded from Windows 7 to windows 10. Most works fine, except the new file explorer. When I open a map, in the navigation panel on the left side, I have a list of maps, files, quick access, libraries, network links, recent maps and files etc etc. What I...