Windows 10: Question about dump files

Discus and support Question about dump files in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi , is there does anyone knows how can i translate my sistem information and dump files to english ? I'm trying to fix these BSOD problems im... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Poko, Jun 10, 2017.

1. Poko Win User

Question about dump files

Hi , is there does anyone knows how can i translate my sistem information and dump files to english ?

I'm trying to fix these BSOD problems im having but i cant get the help i need because my information is in spanish sadly.

If anyone could lend me a hand i would appreciate it , thanks in advance !

:)

2. XP ROCKS. Win User

BSOD Question *Dump File Included*

That approach, is alright also.

XP ROCKS., Jun 10, 2017
  3. BSOD Question *Dump File Included*

Ok,

Once I do the clean install on the drivers, shouldn't I stress test the GPU with Furmark or something like that to recreate the problem instead of just waiting on it to recreate it in WoW?

Also, one thing I did not mention before and should have is that before the BSOD when I got the error 132, the screen did go black for a split second and then came back. Within minutes, if that, the crash happened.

Patrick Chick, Jun 10, 2017
  4. bro67 Win User

bro67, Jun 10, 2017
Thema:

1. Question about dump files - Similar Threads - Question dump files

2. This question is about, "All Files" or "All supported files"

in Windows 10 Customization
    This question is about, "All Files" or "All supported files": Ok, let me set this up the best I can.. I'm getting ready to send an email, I hit the picture Icon, I go to upload it takes me to a page. At the bottom right it has some options: It gives me seven options to choose from. From the top down 1. All Files 2. All...
  3. Question about running system file checker

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Question about running system file checker: For Windows 8 and later, Microsoft recommends restoring image health before running system file checker. The elevated command prompt syntax for restoring image health is: dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth and the system file checker syntax is: sfc /scannow My...
  4. Question about File History usage

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Question about File History usage: I was preparing to set up file history between my PC and a USB hard drive and before initiating the process, I went through the Bluetooth folder on the PC and dragged the photos and videos which were in there to their permanent storage place in my respective Photo and Video...
  5. Question about File History usage

in Windows 10 Support
    Question about File History usage: I was preparing to set up file history between my PC and a USB hard drive and before initiating the process, I went through the Bluetooth folder on the PC and dragged the photos and videos which were in there to their permanent storage place in my respective Photo and Video...
  6. Question about Onedrive deleting files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Question about Onedrive deleting files?: I have a folder of work files that I just copy to Onedrive so I can access them from my other PC’s. When I update that folder I just want to delete it from Onedrive and recopy the entire folder. When I delete that folder will Onedrive try to delete the folder or files on my...
  7. Question about a file in two places... or not.

in Windows 10 Support
    Question about a file in two places... or not.: I've always assumed that any Windows file can be in two folder locations at the same time using the same file name, but I just noticed something strange and wonder what's going on. If I send an email message using my Windows Live Mail client and attached a Word .doc file,...
  8. Dump file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dump file: Could I get some help seeing what driver is causing my crashes? Here is the DMP file generated from the driver verifier: https://1drv.ms/f/s!ApWh53ALdutno27DngsOtjQJda0T Thanks Sam...
  9. A question about the prefetch files

in Windows 10 Support
    A question about the prefetch files: What happens when you remove the prefetch files? Does this cause the system to stop? 94945
  10. Question about file explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Question about file explorer: Have recently opgraded from Windows 7 to windows 10. Most works fine, except the new file explorer. When I open a map, in the navigation panel on the left side, I have a list of maps, files, quick access, libraries, network links, recent maps and files etc etc. What I...