Windows 10: Question about outlook

Discus and support Question about outlook in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello. I am trying to access outlook.com and I receive an error at my two pcs. I did a clean install, I updated to creators update, nothing changed so... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by valadisx92, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Question about outlook

Hello. I am trying to access outlook.com and I receive an error at my two pcs. I did a clean install, I updated to creators update, nothing changed so far. Why is happening that and how to solve it? I noticed the problem since the new outlook.com theme. thnx in advance for your help and sorry for my English.

X-ClientId: 377ED4C5216C4E3E8425017BD781F9EB
    request-id: a7b10fc9-7c80-4cdb-98f0-78208db3e207
    X-Auth-Error: OrgIdMailboxNotFoundException
    X-OWA-Version: 15.1.1019.25
    X-FEServer: VI1PR0801CA0075
    X-BEServer: VI1P190MB0080
    Date: 11/04/2017 20:59:27

:)

valadisx92, Apr 11, 2017
  2. al_lea Win User

Question about Sync Outlook contacts

it's a two way syncing - phone contacts go to outlook and outlook contacts go to phone.

al_lea, Apr 11, 2017
  3. Question about Sync Outlook contacts

Will using the sync program add the contacts from outlook in addition to my phone contacts or will it replace the phonebook with my outlook contacts?

Quite a nooby question, but I just purchased a used Nokia N95, and I am a noob. Question about outlook :p

Thanks for the help.

cknewdeal---01, Apr 11, 2017
  4. Question about outlook

Hi valadisx92. Welcome to the tenForums @valadisx92

Are you using the same browser on the two machines? Can I suggest you try Firefox or Chrome.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Apr 11, 2017
  5. I have tried firefox and chrome too. Nothing changed. I tried different computers (one with skylake platform one with amd platform), again the same problem. The outlook app don't sync with outlook email, but gmail sync in outlook app works fine. I can access onedrive, but no outlook. I tried to acess outlook even with adblock disabled and antivirus (Norton deluxe) not installed at all. Again the same problem.

I cannot work without my email outlook.com. I am editor at greek technology magazines and its crucial for my work. Thnx a lot for your answers in advance. What else to do?

I rebooted my modem several times and got other ip, nothing changed. I tried to create a new outlook.com email, again nothing. I found this topic, but its not very helpful.

outlook live mail not working - Microsoft Community

valadisx92, Apr 11, 2017
  6. Okay.

You are using the word app. For clarification are you accessing mail through a browser, FF, Chrome at Web Server's Default Page, or are you using a Windows 10 app, either mail or their Outlook app which can be loaded on Smartphones.

If a browser are you able to get into mail, you mention you can see gmail.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Question about outlook

1. Question about outlook - Similar Threads - Question outlook

2. Can I ask outlook question if anyone can help me

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I ask outlook question if anyone can help me: Hi , I had asked question in outlook but no body reply so I asking here See nobody reply.Here is my question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-ask-outlook-question-if-anyone-can-help-me/9db620d5-916b-47ea-bbf1-3883d22e254b
  3. General 2016 Outlook question....Task manager "My Tasks"

in Microsoft Office and 365
    General 2016 Outlook question....Task manager "My Tasks": TenForums brain trust- So happy to have found this forum as I have had all these "little" questions about Outlook 2016 that are driving me nuts so hopefully you all can help me out. Here's the first one....... When looking at my Tasks (see attached pic), in the upper left...
  4. Outlook 365 Calendar Question

Outlook 365 Calendar Question: Can anyone help please? I have just "moved" my Outlook 365 email to a new PC also running Outlook 365. I was using POP3 on the old computer but have opted for IMAP on the new and all seems ok as far as emails are concerned. I now need to move my Outlook calendar from the old...
  5. Question concerning Outlook 2019

Question concerning Outlook 2019: Hi: I'm hoping somebody can answer this question for me. I am using Outlook 2019 from Office Professional Pro 2019. I would like to know how I can send an e-mail to somebody, and without asking for a read receipt be notified that the e-mail was read. I've Googled, and found...
  6. Outlook question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Outlook question: I have a client who came to me with a peculiar question. I figure this is just an aspect I've never encountered, but it does seem like a frustrating problem. He's using Outlook 2016, and has sorting emails into folders. When he moved an email to a folder, the pane that's...
  7. Outlook app for mobile question

Outlook app for mobile question: I have my personal phone with the Outlook app installed to check my work emails and it requires a PIN to access my messages. If my phone is already encrypted with a screen lock PIN, then why does our IT set a PIN for the Outlook app? The setup was similar from the below web...
  8. Change administrators and Outlook Question

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Change administrators and Outlook Question: I want to change administrators on a single person computer which was given to me (Windows 10). How do I do that? How do I find the log in? As to Outook, the previous owner still has his email still on the machine. I want to either add my account, or in the alternative...
  9. Upgrading from Office 2016 to 365 and Outlook questions

Upgrading from Office 2016 to 365 and Outlook questions: Currently I have Office 2016 installed. I am not using OneDrive to store my files on (limited capacity). As for Outlook : data is stored locally in .pst files. I have quite multiple .pst files: multiple email accounts (Outlook, Gmail and ISP provided account), obviously all...
  10. Question: Loss of Outlook program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Question: Loss of Outlook program: In the last 2 days, my Windows 10 program downloaded and installed an update. I went to access my Outlook account (2007 I believe), and got the following message. Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. Outlook requires Outlook Express 4.01 or greater. you can install Outlook...