Windows 10: Question about the XB1 controller and Windows 10.

Discus and support Question about the XB1 controller and Windows 10. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Is there anyway to check the battery level? I didn't see anything in the game bar. This would be a really convenient feature.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PDQ99, Aug 14, 2018.

1. PDQ99 Win User

Question about the XB1 controller and Windows 10.

Is there anyway to check the battery level? I didn't see anything in the game bar. This would be a really convenient feature.

:)

PDQ99, Aug 14, 2018
  2. hmw2 Win User

XB1 Controller on WIndows 10 - Code 19

Hello,

So I have an issue with getting my XB1 controller to work on WIndows 10 machine (Alienware Alpha)

In device manager, XB1 controller has a yellow warning symbol. In properties its giving a error: Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19)

I have tried uninstalling and restarting, I have tried the same with the USB drivers. I can't change the driver to an older version as it returns the same error. Troubleshooting didn't fix it. Trying it in different USB slots didn't fix it.

At a loss now!

3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 14, 2018
  4. _Easy_ Win User

XB1 game on windows 10

My mom bought me RockSmith for the XB1 but i only have a 360 I tried to trade in the game for the 360 version but the store was sold out. I don't have a XB1 console but I do have a windows 10 pc thats powerful enough to play the game. I have a cd player
    or optical drive I can put the disc into. Is there any way to play the game with out the console on my windows 10 computer? please help.

_Easy_, Aug 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Question about the XB1 controller and Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Question XB1 controller

2. A question about controlling sizes of things...

in Windows 10 Support
    A question about controlling sizes of things...: Greetings! Recently for some unknown reason, everything changed size as far as icons, text and app sizes. The overall text in my Mozilla Thunderbird app got smaller. Everything in Photoshop changed. Where I had dark themes changed back to light themes but most of all the...
  3. Question about Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about Windows 10: So now I bought a new pc and it is using the windows 10 pro trial version. So I want to install windows 10 home on my pc and how to do it, do I just change the product key, or use a hard drive. Because I am using Windows 10 Pro trial and if I bought Windows 10 home do I...
  4. Question about Windows 10

Question about Windows 10: So now I bought a new pc and it is using the trial version. So I want to install windows 10 on my pc and how to do it, do I just change the product key, or use a hard drive, I don't know. Any advice submitted by /u/liminheng [link] [comments]...
  5. Question about Realtek Audio Controls EQ

Question about Realtek Audio Controls EQ: [ATTACH] So I have a preset here i use for my speakers, when my headphones are not plugged into the jack on the front of my pc. https://preview.redd.it/zpvhpyeke5451.png?width=850&format=png&auto=webp&s=c4b7f4b6fb9ee6ec1235c3e466ba68674a93fbad When I plug my headphones...
  6. Question about Xbox controller Bluetooth connectivity

Question about Xbox controller Bluetooth connectivity: I pared my Xbox controller with my PC via Bluetooth and it works, but after it is turn off is there any way of connecting it to my PC again without having to remove the pairing and paring it again? like at the moment after the initial connection is made there is no way to...
  7. Question about using an Xbox Controller on PC

Question about using an Xbox Controller on PC: Am i able to connect the Xbox One controller to my PC using the play and charge kit, as my regular Micro USB cables won’t connect anymore. submitted by /u/lucasthespur [link] [comments]...
  8. Question about amd catalyst control center

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Question about amd catalyst control center: Hello After upgrading my laptop to window 10, i lost amd catalyst control center, i really need this app to switch between amd and intel GPU Manually any advice please 78954
  9. Question about windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Question about windows 10: I just ordered parts for a new computer and now need to get windows 10. Does it have a free trial period? Can i just make a usb install and then buy it after i'm online? 40126
  10. Question about Control Panel Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Question about Control Panel Windows 10 Pro: Hi All, I was having a few bugs after upgrading from Windows 8.1 Pro so I decided to do a clean install from the USB drive. All went well and all bugs I had seems fixed now. However I did notice when I opened the Control Panel there was a different option that I didn't see...