Windows 10: Question about windows 10

Discus and support Question about windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just ordered parts for a new computer and now need to get windows 10. Does it have a free trial period? Can i just make a usb install and then buy it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Xiusho, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Xiusho Win User

Question about windows 10

I just ordered parts for a new computer and now need to get windows 10. Does it have a free trial period? Can i just make a usb install and then buy it after i'm online?

:)

Xiusho, Feb 7, 2016
  2. JarnoM86 Win User

question about programs & games about Windows 10

sounds great, thanks Question about windows 10 :)

JarnoM86, Feb 7, 2016
  3. JarnoM86 Win User
    question about programs & games about Windows 10

After i upgrade to Windows 10. Do i have to reinstall games n programs i frequently use?

Or will they be functioning normally in Windows 10 as well?

I tried to look for answer for this but i'm not entirely sure if 'applications' qualify as an answer i'm seeking.

JarnoM86, Feb 7, 2016
  4. lx07 Win User

Sure, no problem. Install it and click "I haven't got a key" when asked. Once it is installed you can go to Activation which will take you to the store where you can buy the key.

Make sure you only install Pro if you are planning to buy the Pro key. If you want to buy 10 home then install 10 home. The ISO's you download contain both and it will ask you which you prefer when you install.

lx07, Feb 7, 2016
  5. cereberus Win User
    Just additional clarification.

You can run for 30 days on a trial basis. After that it will start to nag you for a licence, and eventually refuse to boot (no idea how long that is).

The trial version works just as well as activated version, with the exception you cannot use the personalisation features, which is no big deal.

This is quite a good idea to do, in case you find any significant issues before you part with your cash.

cereberus, Feb 7, 2016
  6. Xiusho Win User
    Thank you so much. This was very helpful information.

Xiusho, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Question about windows 10 - Similar Threads - Question

2. Calendar Question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar Question: When setting my Calendar for an event, do my entries carry over to the next year for the same date? I use Windows 10.Thanks,Jerry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-question/037ab49c-b416-41ac-a688-3e149d6fdf19
  3. Calendar Question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar Question: When setting my Calendar for an event, do my entries carry over to the next year for the same date? I use Windows 10.Thanks,Jerry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-question/037ab49c-b416-41ac-a688-3e149d6fdf19
  4. Calendar Question

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. A Question About Upgrading From Windows 10 to 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A Question About Upgrading From Windows 10 to 11: I don't plan to upgrade right now but I now inevitably I'll have to, and I have a specific question that's been on my mind in regards to the shift. I'm on Windows 10 Pro so I assume the upgrade will automatically bring me to Windows 11 Pro, and not HomeI read somewhere, and...
  6. A Question About Upgrading From Windows 10 to 11

A Question About Upgrading From Windows 10 to 11: I don't plan to upgrade right now but I now inevitably I'll have to, and I have a specific question that's been on my mind in regards to the shift. I'm on Windows 10 Pro so I assume the upgrade will automatically bring me to Windows 11 Pro, and not HomeI read somewhere, and...
  7. Microsoft one drive question

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft one drive question: Microsoft one drive is not, connected. Rather than input a pin I opt to go to other and input my password. When I click on other the one drive just keeps on running and does not go to the next screen to let me input my password....
  8. Microsoft one drive question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft one drive question: Microsoft one drive is not, connected. Rather than input a pin I opt to go to other and input my password. When I click on other the one drive just keeps on running and does not go to the next screen to let me input my password....
  9. Microsoft one drive question

10. I have no question. I found a profound error

I have no question. I found a profound error: The current Windows picture is showing Eiffel Tower in Paris. The description is KAUSTEIN, Austria. I think the administrator needs the geography classes....