Windows 10: Question about windows defender

Discus and support Question about windows defender in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am going to remove my antivirus right now because its waste so many memory, and i am planning to use windows defender, but i have been turn off... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by mikelferdinan, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Question about windows defender

I am going to remove my antivirus right now because its waste so many memory, and i am planning to use windows defender, but i have been turn off windows defender for about 4-5 month since i install my previous antivirus. If i turn it on right now, does it will work properly? how about the update? i keep my windows up to date but i dont know about windows defender.
    Thanks in advance, please excuse my english..

:)

mikelferdinan, Jul 11, 2018

2. Windows update and windows defender issues

We suggest you to avoid installing any cleaner or anti-virus software that may interrupt the function of Windows Defender. Make sure that Windows Defender is always on. To do this follow these steps:

• On the Start menu, type Windows Defender and hit enter.
    • Click Settings.
    • Turn Real-time protection on.
    We also recommend you to install the latest update for Windows Defender.

Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Jul 11, 2018
  3. windows defender

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

The information provided by you is not enough for us to provide you troubleshooting step. So, I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to narrow down the issue.

• What issue you are facing with Windows Defender?
    • Are you willing to update Windows Defender?

I would suggest you to refer the article mentioned below to ask question on the forum. After referring to the article do get back to us with more information related to your issue and we will be happy to assist you.

Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Jul 11, 2018
  4. Question about windows defender

window defender

• You will want to print these instructions for offline reference -
    IMPORTANT => DON'T SKIP ANY STEP perform all Steps in one uninterrupted session - If a Step says to reboot
    reboot.

Problems starting Windows Defender in Windows 8/8.1/10

Pləase let us know what fixes the problem or if the pяoblem remains.

• `~`

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

Question about windows defender

1. Question about windows defender - Similar Threads - Question defender

2. Both Malwarebytes and microsoft defender are turned on question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Both Malwarebytes and microsoft defender are turned on question: How do i turn off microsoft defender? I'm using Malwarebytes Premium with real protection turned on.i'm using windows 10 22h2 with all latest windows updates installed and all latest drivers installed...
  3. Both Malwarebytes and microsoft defender are turned on question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Both Malwarebytes and microsoft defender are turned on question: How do i turn off microsoft defender? I'm using Malwarebytes Premium with real protection turned on.i'm using windows 10 22h2 with all latest windows updates installed and all latest drivers installed...
  4. Both Malwarebytes and microsoft defender are turned on question

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Microsoft defender question. When you get a message in Defender " filtered spam," does the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft defender question. When you get a message in Defender " filtered spam," does the...: Microsoft defender question. When you get a message in Defender " filetered spam," does the message or fax get delivered to the end user, or does it hold it?* Moved from Community Center...
  6. Microsoft defender question. When you get a message in Defender " filtered spam," does the...

Microsoft defender question. When you get a message in Defender " filtered spam," does the...: Microsoft defender question. When you get a message in Defender " filetered spam," does the message or fax get delivered to the end user, or does it hold it?* Moved from Community Center...
  7. microsoft defender question. What is the difference in Defender between delivery resolved?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft defender question. What is the difference in Defender between delivery resolved?: Microsoft Defender question. What is the difference in Defender between delivery resolved? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-defender-question-what-is-the-difference/b5406c67-be31-42d0-9be8-0a0cb308415f
  8. microsoft defender question. What is the difference in Defender between delivery resolved?

microsoft defender question. What is the difference in Defender between delivery resolved?: Microsoft Defender question. What is the difference in Defender between delivery resolved? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-defender-question-what-is-the-difference/b5406c67-be31-42d0-9be8-0a0cb308415f
  9. microsoft defender question. When you get a message in Defender " filetered spam" does the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft defender question. When you get a message in Defender " filetered spam" does the...: microsoft defender question. When you get a message in Defender " filetered spam" does the message or fax gets deliver to the end user or does it hold it?...
  10. microsoft defender question. When you get a message in Defender " filetered spam" does the...

microsoft defender question. When you get a message in Defender " filetered spam" does the...: microsoft defender question. When you get a message in Defender " filetered spam" does the message or fax gets deliver to the end user or does it hold it?...