Windows 10: question is related to cmd

Discus and support question is related to cmd in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; many external commands are not running on my cmd. it says that " 'chkdsk' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RichaTripathi58, Aug 14, 2018.

1. question is related to cmd

many external commands are not running on my cmd. it says that " 'chkdsk' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
    operable program or batch file."

:)

RichaTripathi58, Aug 14, 2018

2. Windows and CMD- renaming a file in CMD

Steps I've done

Here what happens

• turn on PC

• start windows

• get blue screen ( message NTFS file)

• it reboots returns to diagnosing PC

• Diagnose and repair fails

• I move to advance options

• will not reset windows , I click on CMD

things I've tried
    commands:

reagentc /disable

reagentc /enable

*************************FAILED
    not recognized

Please advise

RandallBrock, Aug 14, 2018
  3. question related to directx version

Hi,

I realize that you have questions related to directx version on your PC. I will try to help you with this issue.

Follow these steps to know the direct x version on your PC:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “dxdiag” and hit enter.
    In the DirectX diagnostic tool window you will get to know the version of direct x on your PC.

Further, I suggest you to run the SFC scan tool and restart the computer.

System file check is a utility built into the Operating System that will check for system file corruption. The sfc /scannow command (System File Check) scans the integrity of all protected operating system files and replaces incorrect, corrupted,
    changed, or damaged versions with the correct versions where possible. Ensure to install any pending updates on the system and remember to restart the computer.

System file check (SFC) Scan and Repair System Files:
    System file check (SFC) Scan and Repair System Files & DISM to fix things SFC cannot

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Aug 14, 2018
  4. question is related to cmd

Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Aug 14, 2018
Thema:

question is related to cmd

1. question is related to cmd - Similar Threads - question related cmd

2. Question related to an issue

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Question related to an issue: So my father purchased a second hand laptop with windows in it for my brother. Afterwards the laptop was passed on to me, is it legal for me to use this laptop as it has windows already installed in it ?...
  3. Question related to an issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question related to an issue: So my father purchased a second hand laptop with windows in it for my brother. Afterwards the laptop was passed on to me, is it legal for me to use this laptop as it has windows already installed in it ?...
  4. Question related to an issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cmd related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cmd related: Recently I notice that my cmd open automatically and close. Can you tell me is it normal and why it would happen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-related/f1c49ca7-1f3e-44ae-9091-e759d4217692
  6. Cmd related

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cmd related: Recently I notice that my cmd open automatically and close. Can you tell me is it normal and why it would happen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-related/f1c49ca7-1f3e-44ae-9091-e759d4217692
  7. Question Related to partiton

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Question Related to partiton: I have recently clean installed windows 10 using bootble iso when i boot into new windows there is a new partition created of 7.81 gb it is showing in file explorer in that partion there is a picture of hp logo named splash and many files is it safe to delete this partition....
  8. Question related to cortana

in Cortana
    Question related to cortana: Hello Everyone! Happy New Year!!! Just a general question. When my computer was in version 1909, cortana was able to lock the pc, put it to sleep and shut it down. However when I upgraded to version 2004 or 20H2, it cant do the same. IS it same for everyone or just for...
  9. windows related question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows related question: I have windows 7 os with domain connected i want to upgrade with win 10. Can we upgrade our systems remotely without any disconnection of remote session and all domain setting and network settings....
  10. Installation related question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installation related question: I am about to Install Windows 10 my questions if i choose "Nothing" everything will be deleted including files apps and settings will it also delete the drives too or only C:/ drive? Regards 28818