Windows 10: QUESTION: NIUBI Partition Editor PE ?

Discus and support QUESTION: NIUBI Partition Editor PE ? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hello Power Users: Has anyone experience with NIUBI Partition Editor Professional Edition? I have already carefully reviewed: - Macrium... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by ab1kenobee, Mar 28, 2018.

1. QUESTION: NIUBI Partition Editor PE ?

Hello Power Users:

Has anyone experience with NIUBI Partition Editor Professional Edition?

I have already carefully reviewed:

- Macrium Reflect 7
    - EaseUS
    - Aomei
    - MiniTool Partition Wizard
    - Shawdow Protect
    - Paragon

Google searches only result in sponsored ads... NO User posts anywhere.

Thank you,

~ Alan

:)

ab1kenobee, Mar 28, 2018

2. Appilcation to open .pes files

There is a free program Wilcom Truesizer it will open the files and you can save a picture of it. Put the same name on it as your pes file so it will stay next to the pes file. There is also one called My Editor.

tigress2004, Mar 28, 2018
  3. Cannot boot to a Virtual Hard drive

Original Title: A question about bcdboot in windows pe.

Hello, I’m in Korea and have a very important and urgent question.

I have a one computer, no operating system installed, and formatted, divided into two primary partition, one is 59gb, the other one is 300mb.

And there is a vhd that installed windows 10.

What I want to is to boot to my vhd operating system, not installing new windows.

So I booted from usb windows 8.1 pe and drive x is booting disk, copied and attached my vhd file.

And I tried to copy system booting files to my 300mb partition with bcdboot in command prompt in pe.

But bcdboot error message that cannot copy booting file.

And if I rebot, attached vhd setting is disappeared and had to attach again.

How can I solve this problem?

Please help me.

Thank you.

Hyongsop Kim, Mar 28, 2018
  4. clam1952 Win User

QUESTION: NIUBI Partition Editor PE ?

Never heard of it! however there is a free version you could test out? Review for what it's worth here NIUBI Partition Editor Review 2018 (Free Partition Manager Software) - First Geek

Does seem to be an absence of any reviews from what I would call respected sources though and the pro version seems to have been given away on most of the "Give away of the day" type sites which makes me a bit cautious.

clam1952, Mar 28, 2018
  5. clam1952:

The FirstGeek is a sponsored article.

Thanks... but I do not have expertise with backup/partition software...
    and without Forum User techy reviews... I'm reaching out.

~ Alan

ab1kenobee, Mar 28, 2018
  6. SIW2 Win User
    I have a copy of it. Haven't tested it much yet, though. It doesn't have a partition undelete function, which is a strange omission.

There is nothing wrong with that. It is one of the ways to get your product out if you don't have a giant budget.

7. Howdy, SIW2:

I hope some Power Users will test it.

I was going to go with Macrium Reflect 7... it has excellent Power User reviews... however it is not a true combo BACKUP + PARTITIONING software... so I'm still looking... and found this Niubi... which looks intringueing if it performs as represented.

They claim 42 MIL users... but have scant Google search presence... so credibility is in no way confirmed.

Thx. ~ Alan

ab1kenobee, Mar 28, 2018
  8. SIW2 Win User

If you are looking for a free partitioner, Aomei Standard edition is the best I have used. Works well in pe also.
    I have used all the major partitioner managers extensively. Some of the lesser known, e.g. Niubi and Amazing - I haven't used very much.

Aomei backupper is a pretty good imaging program - simpler to use than macrium. Either does the job fine.

9. cereberus Win User
    Minitool Partition Wizard Free is imo the best tool.I used AOEMI and it screwed things up for me aa couple of times. MPW has never let me down.

cereberus, Mar 28, 2018
  10. Howdy, cereberus:

This thread is about NIUBI Partition Editor PE...

I am already familiar with:

- Macrium Reflect 7
    - EaseUS- Aomei
    - MiniTool Partition Wizard
    - Shawdow Protect
    - Paragon

Also... I'm only interested in a PAID version... not FREE.

Thx. ~ Alan

ab1kenobee, Mar 28, 2018
  11. kellyOX Win User
    I do not know NIUBI Partition Editor PE.. But my friend shared Minitool Partition Wizard with me one year ago and I tried it. It is really helpful for me. I extend the EFI system partition successfully to update my system.

kellyOX, Apr 3, 2018
  12. ab1kenobee, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. QUESTION: NIUBI Partition Editor PE ? - Similar Threads - QUESTION NIUBI Partition

2. Partition Question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Partition Question: Hello, I have a 2TB HDD and when I partitioned it I ended up making one that should be a little bit larger. One of the other partitions has plenty of extra capacity but I tried Disk Management and Aomei Partition Master and neither allow me to make an existing Partition...
  3. Partition Question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Partition Question: Hello, I have a 2TB HDD and when I partitioned it I ended up making one that should be a little bit larger. One of the other partitions has plenty of extra capacity but I tried Disk Management and Aomei Partition Master and neither allow me to make an existing Partition...
  4. Partition Question

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. partition question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    partition question: I was going going to partition my system and was concerned that since I'd have to do it from my admin user account would it affect the other users on my computer. please let me know thanks....
  6. partition question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    partition question: I was going going to partition my system and was concerned that since I'd have to do it from my admin user account would it affect the other users on my computer. please let me know thanks....
  7. Partition question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Partition question: Does my drive look partitioned correctly? looks strange to me. *Confused [img] 168130
  8. Video Editor Questions

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Video Editor Questions: Hello everybody, I've been using the built in Microsoft video editor for a while now as it serves my needs pretty well but through my use of it I've run into quite a few walls along the way. The main issue I'm having is that when I'm putting all of my clips into a project, I...
  9. Partition Question

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Partition Question: I'm trying to create Win14393PE_x86 ISO v170116 or Win14393PE_x64 ISO v170116. I created the 31.85 GB unallocated partition. Is this the right place for instruction "I created a 6 GB FAT32 partition at the end of my second HDD". By NavyLCDR. In Windows 10 Recovery Tools...
  10. Partition Question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Partition Question: Hello, I've got a Win-10 Pro system on which I need to shrink C:\ by 15GB and increase the D:\ by 15GB. Since the increase to space is on the left of D:\, I was wondering if I have no option but to use a third-party software or can Win-10 handle this requirement. If...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. niubi partition editor language:en

2. NIUBI Partition Editor forum

3. niubi pe