Windows 10: "Question On" CMD command to get full control of windows 10

Discus and support "Question On" CMD command to get full control of windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi... Back in the Windows 7 days, I remember there use to be a "Admin Command Prompt" command or code that would give the user complete control of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Raner, Sep 26, 2016.

1. Raner Win User

"Question On" CMD command to get full control of windows 10

Hi...
    Back in the Windows 7 days, I remember there use to be a "Admin Command Prompt" command or code that
    would give the user complete control of all the operation system.
    Does anyone know if here is such a command for windows 10.
    If there is one can you post it!
    Thanks...

:)

Raner, Sep 26, 2016
  2. hitch_11 Win User

about " memory full . close ... " problem ! n97 and equalizer !

i dont have any problems of those u listed i exit frrom all applications when i finish ! well this means there is no solution so thanks a lot nokia "Question On" CMD command to get full control of windows 10 :(

and about the music i was talking about the phone loudspeaker .. !

hitch_11, Sep 26, 2016
  3. hitch_11 Win User
    about " memory full . close ... " problem ! n97 and equalizer !

1-hey ..! i did a format to my nokia n97 few days ago .. before i did the format i had the problem that sometimes when i go to photos its says " memory full close some applicartions ..." and now i have it again ! so i just wanna know how to
    solve this problem its really annoying !

2- my best music kind is trance ,, but i dont enjoy listening trance on my n97 coz music does'nt sound good for this kind of music .. so i want to know if there is a way to make n97 music sounds like x6 or even 5800 ( i guess ) .. through some
    application or through equalizer or whatever ! i dont wanna get another phone "Question On" CMD command to get full control of windows 10 :(

hope u help me .. ! thanks "Question On" CMD command to get full control of windows 10 :)

hitch_11, Sep 26, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Sep 26, 2016
  5. Raner Win User
    Hey Brick whats up...
    Yeh I found that tutorial, I guess I'll try it...
    Here is a present for you... It has nothing to do with the post but if someone asks you can help them out...
    How to Enable F8 Safe Mode Boot Menu in Windows 10... It works I have it on my pc... Windows 10 Pro (64Bit)
    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2...dows-10-a.html
    Later Pal...

Raner, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. "Question On" CMD command to get full control of windows 10 - Similar Threads - Question CMD command

2. Cmd command safe or not

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cmd command safe or not: Hello , I just ran this command in CMDwmic path softwarelicensingservice get OA3xOriginalProductKeyIs this command safe?I ran it to get the product key of windows but after running it , no product key is showingIm suspicious this might throw the CPU to 100% utilisation which...
  3. Cmd command safe or not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cmd command safe or not: Hello , I just ran this command in CMDwmic path softwarelicensingservice get OA3xOriginalProductKeyIs this command safe?I ran it to get the product key of windows but after running it , no product key is showingIm suspicious this might throw the CPU to 100% utilisation which...
  4. Cmd command safe or not

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cmd command safe or not

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  6. Cmd command safe or not

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. CMD command meaning

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CMD command meaning: Can someone please tell me what does this command mean?: Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"} submitted by /u/YanukiY [link] [comments]...
  8. Is there a way to get the full control panel back in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to get the full control panel back in windows 10?: I was using windows 8 for a while before i moved to windows 10 a while back and when i was in windows 8 i had the full control panel but now in windows 10 most of the control panel items open settings instead of going to the applet. even if i find the applets in system32. Is...
  9. Help with commands of the cmd

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with commands of the cmd: Hello fellow redditors i am looking for help with somo commands that i want to use on the cmd to the increase performance of my notebook. Well it's this command right here : powercfg -duplicatescheme e9a42b02-d5df-448d-aa00-03f14749eb61 I know it as to do with the power of...
  10. Affinity Command in CMD

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Affinity Command in CMD: In past Windows OS's , I was always able to change the CPU affinity with a simple line in a .bat file. Code: start /affinity # program.exe[/quote] # depends on which CPUs you want to run the program with. Now, in Windows 10, this command does not work. I've tried with...