Windows 10: Question on "Reset this PC" option.

Discus and support Question on "Reset this PC" option. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; If I use the "Reset this PC" option, will it create a clean registry or will it contain old leftover data? I will use the remove all file/data option.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Manigue, Feb 24, 2018.

1. Manigue Win User

Question on "Reset this PC" option.

If I use the "Reset this PC" option, will it create a clean registry or will it contain old leftover data? I will use the remove all file/data option.

:)

Manigue, Feb 24, 2018

2. " Nokia Simple " theme - where it this theme?

hi,

Some days ago on page
    http://ea.mobile.nokia.com/content/spin/ea/6120c/en/theme/index.xhtml
    or in phone (nokia 6120c) themes/general/download themes/ was very cool theme (light cream white, black fonts) " Nokia Simple ", now its dissapear from this site. Where i can get it?
    or maybe somebody has it and could send to me.

thx

szympek123, Feb 24, 2018
  3. okinawa---01, Feb 24, 2018
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Feb 24, 2018
  5. Manigue Win User
    Thanks Brink. That is exactly what I want to do on an old laptop, Just want to make sure the "Registry" is clear of all old leftover data/values.

Manigue, Feb 24, 2018
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. I hope it goes smoothly.

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Question on "Reset this PC" option. - Similar Threads - Question Reset option

2. Format - No option to reset this pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Format - No option to reset this pc: I'm looking to format two work machines as users have left and we don't have their passwords and want the machines to be ready for new starters.Upon start-up into advanced options we only have access to:Start up repairUEFI firmware settingsCommand PromptSystem Restore don't...
  3. "Reset this PC" Question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Reset this PC" Question: Hello,Due to issues with my PC, I am considering resetting my Windows 11 installation.However, I'm not 100% sure what the reset will and won't touch.Specifically, what does it mean when it says "Remove all apps and programs"? Does that mean anything installed through the...
  4. "Reset this PC" Question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Reset this PC" Question: Hello,Due to issues with my PC, I am considering resetting my Windows 11 installation.However, I'm not 100% sure what the reset will and won't touch.Specifically, what does it mean when it says "Remove all apps and programs"? Does that mean anything installed through the...
  5. Reset my pc question

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reset my pc question: So i reset my pc and removed everything but for some reason i had the latest gpu drivers already installed, I checked device manager and saw that my gpu driver was at the latest driver? Is this normal? I have the rtx 2070 super...
  6. Reseting pc question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reseting pc question: Hi there accidentally i deleted some drivers from the system on my laptop so,when i open or when i restart the pc i get error like “windowsapps/microsoft.gamingapp_1912.1001.8.0_x64” something so i am thinking to do reset,so my question is if i reset my pc everything its...
  7. " Reset this PC " option doubt.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    " Reset this PC " option doubt.: i want to use the 'reset this PC ' on windows 10 and after i click remove everything option it asks 2 more options where one is "remove the files and clean the drive".. so can someone tell me will i loose my windows 10 activation or will i have to reinstall windows .. please...
  8. Resetting PC question for gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resetting PC question for gaming: Hi, I have Minecraft for Windows 10. I have NO space on my computer. I'm considering resetting my entire PC for more storage. But my real question is, since I payed $30 for Minecraft, will I be able to get it back for free through the account I bought it with? I feel like I...
  9. No "Reset This PC" option

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No "Reset This PC" option: Reset this PC option missing after replacing hard disk with a Samsung SSD and using Samsung Data Migration software to clone the existing drive. Analysis: using Control Panel -> Computer Management -> Disk Management On original hard disk the WinRE recovery partition was...
  10. Missing reset this pc option

in Cortana
    Missing reset this pc option: Hi, i have problem with my local windows 10 password. I updated my windows 10 and changed the password . I forget it now. I dont get the option of reset this pc into safe mode after selecting troubleshoot option. It shows another options like UEFi settings and startup...