Windows 10: Question regarding my Motherboard

Discus and support Question regarding my Motherboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello all, I have a question regarding my MoBo. I'm planning on getting some Ram sticks since mine is pretty outdated, but I can't seem to find it on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ranna, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Ranna Win User

Question regarding my Motherboard

Hello all, I have a question regarding my MoBo. I'm planning on getting some Ram sticks since mine is pretty outdated, but I can't seem to find it on PC Part Picker which lets you know whats compatible with it. My Speccy says this, and I've done some research, but all it does is bring up the model of the Computer, which is apparently the same model as the Motherboard..?

Motherboard Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. Model M52BC (Socket 942) Version Rev 1.xx Chipset Vendor AMD Chipset Model RD9x0 Chipset Revision 02 Southbridge Vendor AMD Southbridge Model SB910/950 Southbridge Revision 40 System Temperature 43 °C

Excuse my tech illiterate self, but I was just wondering what the heck to do now. The MoBo is weird, and does not really seem to be considered one on PCPartPicker for the matter and I'm just stumped.

:)

Ranna, Jul 21, 2017

2. motherboard questions

hi joydeep sir what symptoms of issues i will face if motherboard is my fault of my pc.

JoydeepSarkar685, Jul 21, 2017
  3. Alden Rey Win User
    motherboard questions

Thank you for your response. In some cases, if the motherboard is faulty the computer may not turn on at all. If that's the case, you should get in touch with the hardware manufacturer of the device or you can have it checked by a professional technician.

For any other concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Jul 21, 2017
  4. TeknixTM Win User

So I take it the PC is running Windows 10? If this is a yes then...
    Right Click on Windows Button > System
    And if possible please can you tell me the CPU model?

I think the RAM you'll need is DDR3 but if I know the CPU model I can just double check.

TeknixTM, Jul 21, 2017
  5. Ranna Win User
    It's an AMD FX 8300 3.3 Ghz.

Ranna, Jul 21, 2017
  6. TeknixTM Win User
    Yeah if you're planning on buying some new ram you'll need some DDR3 with a max speed of 1866 MHz

TeknixTM, Jul 21, 2017
  7. Berton Win User
    Berton, Jul 21, 2017
  8. pepanee Win User

pepanee, Jul 21, 2017
  9. Ranna Win User
    Thank you *Smile

Ranna, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Question regarding my Motherboard - Similar Threads - Question regarding Motherboard

2. A further question regarding the question - was my computer hacked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A further question regarding the question - was my computer hacked?: Some of the following information/activity was asked by me in an earlier question. This is an update.I believe my computer was hacked which resulted in fraudulent activity with my accounts with two major retailers. It started with finding 27 items in my recycle bin that I...
  3. A further question regarding the question - was my computer hacked?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A further question regarding the question - was my computer hacked?: Some of the following information/activity was asked by me in an earlier question. This is an update.I believe my computer was hacked which resulted in fraudulent activity with my accounts with two major retailers. It started with finding 27 items in my recycle bin that I...
  4. A further question regarding the question - was my computer hacked?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. A question regarding BIOS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A question regarding BIOS: Hi , Good evening! I am having a problem with my windows 10 bios HP pavilion laptop. My bios doesnt have the advanced tab and whenever i follow a tutorial from google or YouTube it always plays a beep sound. Any help will be appreciated and please tell me how i can unlock the...
  6. Question regarding BSoD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question regarding BSoD: Hello!whenever I start my laptop, it shows BSoD RTKVHD64.sys and not booting I want to recover my data but the laptop shows the blue screen and it starts again and again but not letting me to have a backup of my data ....
  7. Question regarding BSoD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question regarding BSoD: Hello!whenever I start my laptop, it shows BSoD RTKVHD64.sys and not booting I want to recover my data but the laptop shows the blue screen and it starts again and again but not letting me to have a backup of my data ....
  8. Question regarding WMIC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Question regarding WMIC: I'm looking to upgrade my laptop RAM ASUS X441BA, so I want to check my capacity first.I typed in on cmd:wmic memphysical get MaxCapacity, MemoryDevices I got the outputMaxCapacity MemoryDevices 4194304 2What does this mean?Do I have 4194304 kilobytes 4.1GB to fit in within 2...
  9. Question regarding taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question regarding taskbar: I currently have a three monitor setup and I only want two taskbar, is it possible to do that in Window? submitted by /u/ToSaKuMiRK [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/krb8o2/question_regarding_taskbar/
  10. Question Regarding Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Question Regarding Bluetooth: Hi guys. Just a quick question as i can't seem to find an answer on the web. I'm on latest November build for W10 Pro and Bluetooth is automatically on with no option to toggle it on or off. I've turned off the Bluetooth services etc but still it won't go off. Bit unsure why...