Windows 10: Question regarding Reliability History

Discus and support Question regarding Reliability History in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi all. Just a quick question. I just bought a new game and there been a few patches since it's come out and, ever so gradually, it's taken a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AntJac, Nov 4, 2017.

1. AntJac Win User

Question regarding Reliability History

Hi all. Just a quick question.

I just bought a new game and there been a few patches since it's come out and, ever so gradually, it's taken a little bit longer to load up and start since the latest patch was released a few days ago. The issue I'm having is whenever I quit and exit the game from Steamz it will always show as a critical event in RH saying "FM18 has stopped responding". It's shows as critical but I don't get any crash dumps or anything like that. Prior to this happening, I have played over 20 hours on the game and it never showed. I'm just wondering if it might be because as the game gets more updates etc it takes a little longer to close the task .

I'm getting no issues in game but just curious if this happens across the baked with people on different games

:)

AntJac, Nov 4, 2017

2. contact list in mail and reliability history(windows 10)

Hi everyone

After synchronization of my mail in one place in windows 10

? the question is : where is my contacts list

IN reliability history

no immediate or even delayed solutions for the problems that appear in it like (microsoft.windowscommunicationapps stopped working

the second question is why there is no built in solutions available when something stopped working? and

Why this reliability downgrade the system from 10 to almost 5 when something not related to windows 10 stop working like Opera? which i uninstalled but it appears in the reliability history as critical event and say that Opera is nonworking and down grade
    the system

ahmedmohesin, Nov 4, 2017
  3. Windows 10 Task-bar & Desktop refresing

Are there any errors listed there?

Thanks for reply,

I clicked start and typed reliability, But I couldn't find "View Reliability History".

abuzaid.ali, Nov 4, 2017
  4. Question regarding Reliability History

Hi AntJac

First I'm not a gamer. When I searched your term FM18 has stopped responding there were lots of hits for Footbal Manager. This one was specific.

I do not know the reliability of the information within this website and make no claim that it is correct.

https://gamerrors.com/index/fm18/foo...m-freezes.html

Have you seen this site before?

Ken

Caledon Ken, Nov 6, 2017
  5. AntJac Win User
    Hi Ken

No i haven't seen this before. Thank you for relaying it to me. I put the error to the developers and a few people have had the same issue. Sounds like its an in-game bug so they are working on it *Smile

Thanks very much for the help

AntJac, Nov 7, 2017
  6. Hope they figure it out soon.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Question regarding Reliability History

1. Question regarding Reliability History - Similar Threads - Question regarding Reliability

2. Reliability History

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reliability History: Can someone explain why I am seeing this? My computer hangs frequently and I am seeing this in my reliability history. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reliability-history/2ab8e4d4-897a-4680-9456-2437ff53ebcc
  3. Reliability History

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reliability History: Can someone explain why I am seeing this? My computer hangs frequently and I am seeing this in my reliability history. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reliability-history/2ab8e4d4-897a-4680-9456-2437ff53ebcc
  4. The reliability of reliability history - what's up with it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The reliability of reliability history - what's up with it?: Greetings,I have an HP laptop that I use for a short time each day, after which I routinely make a new restore point, check for updates & run maintenance prior to shutting down. I check reliability history every day and as a rule, I can go for days without any error reports....
  5. The reliability of reliability history - what's up with it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The reliability of reliability history - what's up with it?: Greetings,I have an HP laptop that I use for a short time each day, after which I routinely make a new restore point, check for updates & run maintenance prior to shutting down. I check reliability history every day and as a rule, I can go for days without any error reports....
  6. The reliability of reliability history - what's up with it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Reliability History errors

Reliability History errors: Is it normal to have an error everyday in reliability history? I've already perform clean boot in my PC but the problem still persists. Here's the screenshot of my reliability history. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  8. I got an error in the Reliability History, regarding a graphic driver.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I got an error in the Reliability History, regarding a graphic driver.: Source NVIDIA Container Summary Stopped working Date ‎20-‎09-‎2020 16:40 Status Report sent Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvaci.inf_amd64_f8329ca2e72b235a\Display.NvContainer\NVDisplay.Container.exe Problem...
  9. reliability history

reliability history: why my pc shows windows not properly shutdown in reliability history although I have never improperly shut it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reliability-history/15b03c5a-888f-4283-bd11-03755a8970ca
  10. Reliability history not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Reliability history not working: When I go to control panel > Security and Maint. > Maint. > View reliability history nothing happens, and control panel closes. This happened in the last build also. 5052