Windows 10: Question regarding reserved Windows 10.

Discus and support Question regarding reserved Windows 10. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just reserved a free copy Windows 10 from my Windows 7 Ultimate. My question is that will I get upgraded to Windows 10 Home, Pro or Enterprise?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by lolcocks, Jul 21, 2015.

1. lolcocks Win User

Question regarding reserved Windows 10.

I just reserved a free copy Windows 10 from my Windows 7 Ultimate.

My question is that will I get upgraded to Windows 10 Home, Pro or Enterprise?
    Cause I don't want that underpowered home shit.

:)

lolcocks, Jul 21, 2015
  2. RonBarker Win User

Will upgrading from Windows 7 or later preserve my personal files, applications and settings?

Gareth

See the sticky at the top of this forum. You will not or should not loose installed software or other files and yes you will be able have 64bit Windows 10

Sticky - Questions about reserving Windows 10

For Community support regarding reservations for a
    free upgrade to Windows 10, please look in the
    Windows 10 Upgrade Reservation forums, or post your question there, where one of our moderators or
    the Microsoft Community will be happy to assist you.

RonBarker, Jul 21, 2015
  3. RonBarker Win User
    Upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7

I really have not idea but you would be better posting your question on the Windows 10 Forum. Not just for you but also for other looking for answers to Windows 10 questions. Also see the sticky at the top of this forum:

MicrosoftForum Moderator

Questions about reserving Windows 10
    For Community support regarding reservations for a
    free upgrade to Windows 10, please look in the
    Windows 10 Upgrade Reservation forums, or post your question there, where one of our moderators or
    the Microsoft Community will be happy to assist you.

RonBarker, Jul 21, 2015
  4. dmholt57 Win User

Ultimate = Pro Upgrade... *092

dmholt57, Jul 21, 2015
  5. lolcocks Win User
    Why not Enterprise?
    If I upgrade my office PC of Windows 8.1 Enterprise to Windows 10 will I get 10 Enterprise?

lolcocks, Jul 21, 2015
  6. Charlie Win User
    Its been said that Enterprise will cost money. No free upgrades for it.

Charlie, Jul 21, 2015
  7. lolcocks Win User
    Is that confirmed?

lolcocks, Jul 21, 2015
  8. BunnyJ New Member

BunnyJ, Jul 21, 2015
  9. lolcocks Win User
    lolcocks, Jul 21, 2015
  10. Mystere Win User
    Enterprise is not eligible for the free upgrade. Microsoft still has to make money and corporate and OEM installs is where that is.

Mystere, Jul 21, 2015
  11. lolcocks Win User
    I see. Enterprise just has some high profile features right? I mean nothing that would help the end user?

lolcocks, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Question regarding reserved Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Question regarding reserved

2. Question regarding reinstalling of Windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question regarding reinstalling of Windows.: Hello everybody!!My question is if I do a complete reinstall of my Windows 11 using ISO how am I supposed to get my device drivers and all the Intel drivers and NVIDIA drivers and all the utilities back just like the way I bought my PC in a new condition...For e.g. these...
  3. Questions Regarding Reinstallation of Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Questions Regarding Reinstallation of Windows 10.: Hello. Im here because I am unsure how to go about this process. As the headliner gave away, Im looking to reinstall Windows 10 through a Recovery File. Why ? I need to replace my Hard Drive due to it needing to be replaced for various reasons. Now, I know how to make a...
  4. Question Regarding Activation in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Question Regarding Activation in Windows 10: I want to know, what would happen if Windows 10 is used without activation. I came to know through one of my friend that Windows 10 comes for free,officially. He directed me to this website https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10, to corroborate his...
  5. Question regarding windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Question regarding windows 10: I am running an hp PC with windows 10 running in it And facing some issues I wan't to do a system restore But the problem is that if I do it then I will get back to windows 8 as it was my original os and I upgraded it to windows 10 during free update period ... So the...
  6. Question regarding Windows 10 1909

in Windows 10 Support
    Question regarding Windows 10 1909: Wasn't sure where to post this, so please pardon me if this is the wrong spot. I was wondering if there has been any word on whether Microsoft is going to be releasing a 1909 feature update or just skip to the 20h1 feature update. 134723
  7. question regarding windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    question regarding windows 10: Is there any App (preferably free) that will work with Windows 10 that can create photo collages.?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-regarding-windows-10/6413a3cf-7b66-4c46-9ae8-4fcae635c385
  8. Quick reserve question

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick reserve question: I am running Windows 7 and have reserved Windows 10. If I reinstall Windows 7, will I keep the reserve? 15765
  9. Windows 10 Reserve Questions

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Reserve Questions: I have a lot of concerns about how the Windows 10 reserve will be installed. I am running Windows 7 64 bit right now and have two physical hard drives. Each hard drive is partitioned into 3 partitions. I have always had problems trying to install an OS with the secondary...
  10. Reserve upgrade question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reserve upgrade question: I'm running Windows 7 and am trying to upgrade to win10. I have reserved my copy and have chosen to install with the 'delete everything' option (something like that) in the setup. I'm afraid I won't have it permanently, as the word 'upgrade' is always used. Is this still...