Windows 10: Questions about setting up Windows Live Mail on Windows 10

Discus and support Questions about setting up Windows Live Mail on Windows 10 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Having lots of problems getting Windows Live Mail working with Win 10. I managed to set up the 6 email accounts in question but only one is working.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Dutch, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Dutch Win User

Questions about setting up Windows Live Mail on Windows 10

Having lots of problems getting Windows Live Mail working with Win 10.

I managed to set up the 6 email accounts in question but only one is working. So my first question is, what does "Link Inboxes" do? I'm hoping that by selecting "Link Inboxes" that the other 5 accounts will start to function and receive mail).

Thanks.

:)

Dutch, Apr 6, 2016

2. Various Issues in Windows 10

Good to know that we were able to resolve your issue with Internet Explorer.

Regarding your query with Windows Live Mail, Windows Essentials 2012 suite reached its end of support last January 10, 2017. Windows Live Mail stopped receiving updates causing the application to encounter issues.

You may consider using the Mail app in Windows 10. Mail app is the built-in email application in Windows 10 operating system.

To set up email in Mail app for Windows 10, you can refer to this
    article

Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Apr 6, 2016
  3. Windows fax and scan not working on Windows 10

I thought my question was "I cannot scan from Windows Fax & Scan to windows live mail". When I was using Thunderbird for email I could scan attachments directly into an email, write the email, send it with attachments. How do I set up Fax & Scan to send
    the scan to Windows Live Mail. Sorry if my question miss led you.

Reg

RegKeeping, Apr 6, 2016
Thema:

Questions about setting up Windows Live Mail on Windows 10

1. Questions about setting up Windows Live Mail on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Questions setting Live

2. Windows Live Mail Question

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail Question: A couple of weeks ago my Yahoo emails coming into my Windows Live Mail 2011 suddenly stopped coming in and gives me an error message. The error message was the pop-up box saying the password is incorrect. I hadnt changed the password prior to the fault cropping up. I have...
  3. About Windows Live Mail 2012

in Browsers and Email
    About Windows Live Mail 2012: Hi I have just completed a big update on my Windows 10 pc to the latest 2004 version and it seems to have knocked out my Windows Live mail program hence it won't allow me to send or receive emails. I have tried to delete my account and re-do it but that didn't work just added...
  4. Question about setting up proxies in windows.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about setting up proxies in windows.: If I set up a proxy, what will be the extent of its effect? Will it just be making requests to browsers to send through the proxy server or does it also affect game servers like rainbow six and csgo? submitted by /u/BcuzWhyNawt [link] [comments]...
  5. Questions about some Windows settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Questions about some Windows settings: I always create a local account with admin rights and I want UAC disabled and the files and programs which need to be run with admin rights to automatically do it (so I don't have to do it myself) so could someone tell me what Enable UAC - Filter all administrators...
  6. settings in Windows Live Mail on Win 10

in Browsers and Email
    settings in Windows Live Mail on Win 10: I'm using Windows Live Mail on Win 10. My Contacts (when I click "Contacts") are set up to show "last name", "First name" which is what I want. But, when I want to compose a new e-mail and click on the "To" or "Cc" box in the address section of a new e-mail to add a contact,...
  7. Mail app set up questions...

in Browsers and Email
    Mail app set up questions...: ...new to the Mail app - Windows 10 Insider build 16241 Pro x64 Have used Outlook for years as my email client, very happy with it. A few days ago it stopped being able to send, but could receive. I checked with my ISP, COX Communications, the tech and I tried all sorts of...
  8. Windows Live mail question???

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live mail question???: I'm running Windows 10 and have been using Windows Live Mail for the last year or so. Had a system crash and had to do a clean install of Windows 10. Now of course Windows live mail will not re install since it's now an obsolete program. I'm working with Windows 10 mail...
  9. Windows Live Mail and live.co.uk question

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail and live.co.uk question: I use Windows Live Mail and have e mail address L: xxx@live.co.uk Someone mentioned wlm would stop after the end of June. I don't use wlm to connect to outlook. So, after 30th June will I be still able to use wlm and use my L: XXX@live.co.uk email? Even if the answer to...
  10. Windows Live mail and Mail 10 question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Live mail and Mail 10 question: My 10 mail stopped download to my accounts on 9-1-16, but my windows live mail is still working, which is a good thing. When I did the free upgrade to 10 from win 7 in late July I was pleased to see that I had both WLM and Mail10, but 10 is not loading any more mail....