Windows 10: Questions about Win 10 License

Discus and support Questions about Win 10 License in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I got 2 questions about Win 10 license.... 1) Is it cheaper to buy a Win 10 product key now or after July 29th? 2) I'm not able to find a Win 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by xlook, Jul 26, 2016.

1. xlook Win User

Questions about Win 10 License

I got 2 questions about Win 10 license....

1) Is it cheaper to buy a Win 10 product key now or after July 29th?

2) I'm not able to find a Win 10 retail version. Does anyone know where to find one?

:)

xlook, Jul 26, 2016

2. Question about licensing

Thanks Andre

RickySandhu, Jul 26, 2016
  3. Question about licensing

Thank you Rob. I will check TechNet and report back my findings and the eventual direction I decide to take.

RickySandhu, Jul 26, 2016
  4. CountMike New Member

1. No, same prices for now
    2. Amazon ??? All reputable computer stores should have them on USB or DVD. They are all Retail versions.

CountMike, Jul 26, 2016
  5. cereberus Win User
    Or direct from MS Store.

cereberus, Jul 26, 2016
  6. Porthos Win User
    All the DVD's I have seen are OEM.

Porthos, Jul 26, 2016
  7. If you check allkeyshop, you can find 10 Pro OEM licence starting at $20, but the legality is questionable to say at least.
    But I have got dozens of keys from those eshops, not just Windows licences, keys for steam games as well and all is fine.

TairikuOkami, Jul 26, 2016
  8. Superfly Win User

Irrespective, it's not good practice to promote non-accredited re-sellers... eventually an illegal MSDN key will be blocked - even though some may think take a chance on a cheapo...

EDIT: Got side-tracked... but I'll wait 'tll after 29 Jul... there may be upgrade keys at reduced prices on offer...

Superfly, Jul 26, 2016
  9. xlook Win User
    I dont want an OEM key. I need to buy retail.

Theres an ebay seller who's selling a win 7 key for $20. He says he's so confident its legit that he's willing to refund me if it turns out to not work. What do you think?

Is there a way to verify a key is valid by calling Microsoft or maybe entering the key on Miicrosoft's website?

xlook, Jul 27, 2016
  10. cereberus Win User
    I have a bridge from Brooklyn for sale if you are interested?

Of course it is a scam of some sort.

Re. checking key, you can check it with showkeyplus, but I assume you would have to pay first?

cereberus, Jul 27, 2016
  11. NavyLCDR New Member
    He sells the product key to 10 different people. 9 people activate their Windows 7 and get free upgrades to Windows 10 before it hits Microsoft's limit for activation. The 10th person gets the product key blocked message and the seller refunds the money. The seller has just made $180 illegal profit.

NavyLCDR, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Questions about Win 10 License - Similar Threads - Questions License

2. My question is about using a Windows 11 enterprise 50 user license MAK product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My question is about using a Windows 11 enterprise 50 user license MAK product key: I have eight computers. I currently have a 20 user license for Windows 10 enterprise. I have one computer set up as a clone station. I continually upgrade my clone on this computer, and then I make copies of the clone, install the new clone in another computer, and then I...
  3. My question is about using a Windows 11 enterprise 50 user license MAK product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My question is about using a Windows 11 enterprise 50 user license MAK product key: I have eight computers. I currently have a 20 user license for Windows 10 enterprise. I have one computer set up as a clone station. I continually upgrade my clone on this computer, and then I make copies of the clone, install the new clone in another computer, and then I...
  4. Question about Windows Licensing and Booting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about Windows Licensing and Booting: Hi , i got 2 questions here,. and i would like if its posible to get official replay from microsoft aswell so i know its 100% correct.question 1 : i buy a windows licens some time ago that i didnt use yet from a site called <Removed> , the prices the site sell windows licens...
  5. Question about Windows Licensing and Booting

Question about Windows Licensing and Booting: Hi , i got 2 questions here,. and i would like if its posible to get official replay from microsoft aswell so i know its 100% correct.question 1 : i buy a windows licens some time ago that i didnt use yet from a site called <Removed> , the prices the site sell windows licens...
  6. Windows 11 License Question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 License Question: Good evening, so I am going to build a new PC under the same email I have my windows 11 license activated to. However, the old PC will still be in use by another email account. Will this make me or the other person run into any problems? Or can I simply just buy another...
  7. Windows 11 License Question

Windows 11 License Question: Good evening, so I am going to build a new PC under the same email I have my windows 11 license activated to. However, the old PC will still be in use by another email account. Will this make me or the other person run into any problems? Or can I simply just buy another...
  8. Windows 10 / 11 Licensing question for upgrading my PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 / 11 Licensing question for upgrading my PC: I have an aging Acer PC that will need replacing over the coming year or so due to not being able to take Windows 11 no TPM at all and unsupported processor error from the Health Check app. When it was new, it came with an OEM installation of Windows Vista.When Windows 8 or...
  9. Windows 10 / 11 Licensing question for upgrading my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 / 11 Licensing question for upgrading my PC: I have an aging Acer PC that will need replacing over the coming year or so due to not being able to take Windows 11 no TPM at all and unsupported processor error from the Health Check app. When it was new, it came with an OEM installation of Windows Vista.When Windows 8 or...
  10. Windows 10 / 11 Licensing question for upgrading my PC