Windows 10: questions regarding phone link

Discus and support questions regarding phone link in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; phone link on my win 10 desktop is fine but I find that the same app is no longer working on my win 10 laptop. When I tried to reconnect I got a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RosaliyYerger, Feb 21, 2024.

1. questions regarding phone link

phone link on my win 10 desktop is fine but I find that the same app is no longer working on my win 10 laptop. When I tried to reconnect I got a message that it was no longer compatible with that unit.when I tried to set it up on my win 11 laptop, the immediate response was it was not compatible with phone link. checking microsoft store, I can't even find phone link anymore. he closest thing I found was anlink and I could net set it up at all.So what is happening with phone link? will it be updated at all? is it going away?

:)

RosaliyYerger, Feb 21, 2024

2. Can't "Link to Wndows"

Thanks so much. I will certainly follow your tutorial in the future. I think resetting did the trick, and I was also able to set a pin code. Question. I am confused about one ongoing step: "Go to www.aka.ms/addComputer" in your browser." A search for this, and other similar url's suggested in the Phone LInk setup always ends up the same way, with a trip to nowhere.
    questions regarding phone link 386566d1677443402t-cant-link-wndows-aka.png
    Clicking in those types of links end up in a blank tab

kitpzyxmsir, Feb 21, 2024
  3. Question regarding Playback devices for Windows 10

We suggest that you run the hardware and device troubleshooter to identify the cause of the issue and to fix it. Please follow these steps:

• Open the Control Panel.
    • On the top-right corner, type Troubleshooting.
    • Click on Troubleshooting from the list of result.
    • On the left pane, click on View all link.
    • From the list, click on Hardware and Devices.
    • The troubleshooter will now open. Follow the on-screen guide.

If you need further assistance, let us know.

Janeane Cru, Feb 21, 2024
  4. meebers Win User

questions regarding phone link

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Feb 21, 2024
Thema:

questions regarding phone link

1. questions regarding phone link - Similar Threads - questions regarding phone

2. Regarding phone link app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding phone link app: HiI would like to check after linking my phone to my PC using the phone link app, other than calling and messaging, does the app link somehow link to wechat? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-phone-link-app/8b9df668-63e0-492e-b2ba-2bca9538b9b6
  3. Regarding phone link app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding phone link app: HiI would like to check after linking my phone to my PC using the phone link app, other than calling and messaging, does the app link somehow link to wechat? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-phone-link-app/8b9df668-63e0-492e-b2ba-2bca9538b9b6
  4. questions regarding phone link

questions regarding phone link: phone link on my win 10 desktop is fine but I find that the same app is no longer working on my win 10 laptop. When I tried to reconnect I got a message that it was no longer compatible with that unit.when I tried to set it up on my win 11 laptop, the immediate response was...
  5. regarding Phone Link and an iPhone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    regarding Phone Link and an iPhone: Hello, I have been using Phone Link on my Windows PC and Android phone for years. I just got an iPhone and set it with Phone Link and had a few questions. 1- Do contacts on the iPhone not come over? 2- While reading Troubleshooting for Phone Link in one place it states that...
  6. regarding Phone Link and an iPhone

regarding Phone Link and an iPhone: Hello, I have been using Phone Link on my Windows PC and Android phone for years. I just got an iPhone and set it with Phone Link and had a few questions. 1- Do contacts on the iPhone not come over? 2- While reading Troubleshooting for Phone Link in one place it states that...
  7. I have a question about the phone link app

I have a question about the phone link app: Hello, I use the phone link app on my HP laptop and an Android phone. When receiving a text to my phone, a small "pop up" "screen" would come out of the right side of my laptop screen showing the text. A week or so ago, that stopped happening. I have not changed anything but...
  8. Your Phone /Link to Windows Samsung phone questions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone /Link to Windows Samsung phone questions: Where is the "cache" for this app stored. In the phone or in the Your Phone app? I have a Samsung Note 20 phone and Windows 11 PC. I successfully linked my phone to the "Your Phone" app and it works as expected except for two things. At one point I had a Samsung holiday theme...
  9. Your Phone /Link to Windows Samsung phone questions

Your Phone /Link to Windows Samsung phone questions: Where is the "cache" for this app stored. In the phone or in the Your Phone app? I have a Samsung Note 20 phone and Windows 11 PC. I successfully linked my phone to the "Your Phone" app and it works as expected except for two things. At one point I had a Samsung holiday theme...
  10. Question about Linking Phone to W10 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about Linking Phone to W10 2004: This morning upon booting up, the log in screen was missing the usual fun fact bullets about the background picture, including the top right selection where you can tell Microsoft if you like this picture or not. I assumed it was patch Tuesday because of the missing things....