Windows 10: Quick Acess not working (tried everything)

Discus and support Quick Acess not working (tried everything) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm having some issues with Quick Acess. It's still not working, I can't pin things to it at all and it's just empty. I've tried deleting the files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by TreeMeister, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Quick Acess not working (tried everything)

I'm having some issues with Quick Acess. It's still not working, I can't pin things to it at all and it's just empty. I've tried deleting the files that are in the APPDATA both manually and with CMD. If I have to reinstall Win 10 again I am just going back to 7.

:)

TreeMeister, Apr 11, 2016

2. network and internet

everything works as it should; but the IPV6 says no internet acess; try restarting modem and / or router.

michaelkennedyjp, Apr 11, 2016
  3. Windows 10 taskbar, start menu, microsoft edge, etc stops working.

No, I installed a clean windows 10, got nvidia geforce experience installing and while waiting for that I configured a couple of settings:

-Lock taskbar

-Auto hide taskbar

-use small taskbar buttons

-taskbar buttons: never combine

-use peek to preview

-change ssd/hdd name

-check file name extensions

-check hiden files

-unpined quick acess folders

-open file explorer to: this pc

-unchecked show recently used files in quick acess

-unchecked show recently used folders in quick acess

-changed computer name (dint logged out)

-changed network name

-set network to private

-configured advanced network setting

-shared user folder

-set computer to high performance

-disabled internet explorer 11

-enabled .NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0)

-changed language input/keyboard layout

mean while nvidia geforce experience had installed and was updating the graphic drivers, and in the middle of that the taskbar stopped working, I tried both commands you said, but none of them worked.

Pedro Manuel Alves Santos, Apr 11, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Quick Acess not working (tried everything)

philc43, Apr 12, 2016
Thema:

Quick Acess not working (tried everything)

1. Quick Acess not working (tried everything) - Similar Threads - Quick Acess working

2. ELAN Touchpad not working, tried everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ELAN Touchpad not working, tried everything: Hello, I am losing my mind, I don't know if my exact scenario has been solved, since I haven't found any answer on this website, or the internet. I'll try be as short and as precise as possible. I had to reinstall windows for a HP 250 G9 6Q947ES which initially had Windows...
  3. Microsoft store not working tried everything!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store not working tried everything!: Hello, I am having issues with the Microsoft store and through my research, I have been able to boil it down to two issues but I have gotten not further.I cannot open apps tied to the Microsoft store which includes looking at images and using my audio jack as the Real Tech...
  4. Microsoft store not working tried everything!

Microsoft store not working tried everything!: Hello, I am having issues with the Microsoft store and through my research, I have been able to boil it down to two issues but I have gotten not further.I cannot open apps tied to the Microsoft store which includes looking at images and using my audio jack as the Real Tech...
  5. FOLDERS ABV 50 IN QUICK ACESS

FOLDERS ABV 50 IN QUICK ACESS: GM MADAM/SIR, IS IT POSSIBLE TO INCRESE FOLDERS TO ABOVE 50 IN QUCICK ACESS MENU. REGDS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/folders-abv-50-in-quick-acess/10dd0abb-4f44-482c-b191-9e3133535f73
  6. FOLDERS ABV 50 IN QUICK ACESS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FOLDERS ABV 50 IN QUICK ACESS: GM MADAM/SIR, IS IT POSSIBLE TO INCRESE FOLDERS TO ABOVE 50 IN QUCICK ACESS MENU. REGDS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/folders-abv-50-in-quick-acess/10dd0abb-4f44-482c-b191-9e3133535f73
  7. Quick Acess itens are gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Quick Acess itens are gone: Hi there. Whenever I open the Explorer folder or any folder for that matter on my laptop, there is a Quick Access shortcut with my quick access folders pinned on top. On my PC the Quick Access forders are not there. How to recover this option?...
  8. Webcams not working. Tried EVERYTHING!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcams not working. Tried EVERYTHING!: Hello dear friends, like the title suggests I searched the whole internet two times over for a solution and tried everything to resolve this problem. I have two different webcam models which work flawlessly on my Win10 laptop but not on my PC. Here are the facts and stuff I...
  9. Quick Acess's Desktop Shortcut

in Windows 10 Customization
    Quick Acess's Desktop Shortcut: So, I started to use Quick Acess and everything seemed ok. But the thing is that, the 'Desktop' shortcut isn't showing my own desktop. It's only showing my program/games icons. Can you guys help me? Right now, it looks like this: [ATTACH] But it should look like this:...
  10. Quick acess Desktop shortcut problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick acess Desktop shortcut problem: So, I started to use Quick Acess and everything seemed ok. But the thing is that, the 'Desktop' shortcut isn't showing my own desktop. It's only showing my program/games icons. Can you guys help me? Right now, it looks like this: [img] But it should look like this: [img]...