Windows 10: Quick actions get drag-n-drop customization in latest internal Build

Discus and support Quick actions get drag-n-drop customization in latest internal Build in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft is bringing more customization options to quick actions found in the Action Center on Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile, with latest internal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Sumit Dhiman, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Quick actions get drag-n-drop customization in latest internal Build

Read more:
    Quick actions get drag-n-drop customization in latest internal Windows 10 builds

:)

Sumit Dhiman, Apr 12, 2016

2. A few questions about the Nokia Lumia 810 for T-Mobile

Welcome to the forum.

the drag m drop is working according to your post. Drag n drop doesn't include altering or editing files directly on the device.

coming from Symbian, I understand your dilemmas here.

best to take the file off the device by drag n drop from the device to the PC and then alter it and then drag b drop it back to your device.

as for the memory card, I have always found it faster to write directly to a card from the PC with an adapter rather then going through the device hardware.

with wp8, you can only use custom ring tones with what you drag into the ringtones folder when connected.

I would recommend changing the file genre to ringtone too

as for the messaging and email sounds currently you are limited to the sounds that available in the device. Not even the custom tones will show.

hope that helps

ceroberts75, Apr 12, 2016
  3. Neox99 Win User
    Downloading photos from a camera

The new Win-10 PHOTO app is a complete joke.

When getting photos from my iPhone to the computer I just use:

File Explorer \ This PC \ Devices and drives \ my.iPhone \ Internal Storage \ DCIM \

pick a folder then drag-n-drop

Neox99, Apr 12, 2016
Thema:

Quick actions get drag-n-drop customization in latest internal Build

1. Quick actions get drag-n-drop customization in latest internal Build - Similar Threads - Quick actions drag

2. Virtual Desktop - drag n drop windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Virtual Desktop - drag n drop windows: I just tried this, and was surprised that it worked. In Task View (Win+Tab), you can drag windows onto the other virtual desktops. I only tried this after I installed the Insider Dev Build, so I'm not sure if it works in the stable version. submitted by /u/ITs-My-Life...
  3. Clipboard sharing and drag-n-drop not working with VirtualBox

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Clipboard sharing and drag-n-drop not working with VirtualBox: In VirtualBox, I have enabled bidirectional clipboard sharing and drag-n-drop. However, neither works. Anybody have any ideas about what might be wrong? - - - Updated - - - Well, figured out that I had to install Guest Additions on the guest VM. This was done by mounting...
  4. Drag and drop chnged default action

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Drag and drop chnged default action: Hi there, I am not sure what has happened recently but normally when I drag and drop a file or folder, it will MOVE when on the same drive and COPY when dropping onto a different drive. For whatever reason all actions have now defaulted to COPY when dropping, regardless of...
  5. Default drag and drop action with Onedrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Default drag and drop action with Onedrive: We are using a common Onedrive for storing and sharing files within a team. It is basically neat when using Windows 10 file explorer, since you can just drag and drop files like between local drives and folders. However, the default behaviour of drag and drop with Onedrive is...
  6. Drag n Drop in Win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Drag n Drop in Win 10: Can you drag & drop files from one Explorer window to another? This is by right clicking the file and moving it holding the mouse down, then release in the target location. It's always worked for me in XP but Win 10 does not. It will however, r-click copy and then r-click...
  7. How to achieve this simple action via drag&drop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to achieve this simple action via drag&drop?: For ages, it annoys me that when you drag&drop an object over a folder you are forced to put your object into the "selected" folder (like here) instead of inside the folder you are currently "in" (like here). Is there a way to achieve this nonetheless? (Same issue when...
  8. How to change Drag-n-drop folder distance to zero?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change Drag-n-drop folder distance to zero?: I want to change the distance I have to drag a folder before it starts moving, I would like it to be instantaneous. As in, as soon as I click on a folder it lets me start moving it. If I go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop and change the default DragHeight and...
  9. Change Drag and Drop Default Action in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Drag and Drop Default Action in Windows: How to: Change Drag and Drop Default Action in Windows How to Change Default Drag and Drop Action in Windows [img] Information When you drag and drop files and folders in Windows, they will get moved or copied by default based on the source and destination locations....
  10. Quick actions get drag-n-drop in latest internal Windows 10 builds

in Windows 10 News
    Quick actions get drag-n-drop in latest internal Windows 10 builds: Microsoft is bringing more customization options to quick actions found in the Action Center on Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile, with latest internal builds allowing the user to drag-n-drop actions into any order they please, making for a much more personalized and...