Windows 10: Quick Assist asking for login

Discus and support Quick Assist asking for login in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After running Quick Assist then click Give Assistance . A page opens to Sign in to your account and asks me to long in with my username. I'm already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Slugger, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Slugger Win User

Quick Assist asking for login

After running Quick Assist then click Give Assistance . A page opens to Sign in to your account and asks me to long in with my username.
    I'm already logged in to my computer.
    Then it goes to Microsoft Quick Assist and a blank page.
    I kept the urls short.
    I've used Quick Assist in the past with not problem or required to log in.

What is going on?

:)

Slugger, Jun 8, 2018

2. Quick Access bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty.

Remove items from Quick access.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Right click on the file or folder.
    • Select the option “unpin from the quick access”

To pin items to an item already on the quick access bar.

Follow the below steps.

I would suggest you to create folder in the desktop screen & place all the files or folder which need to pin to the quick access.

• Open the quick access.
    • Select the Desktop option.
    • Right click on the folder & select the option “pin to quick access”

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jun 8, 2018
  3. How to re-install Microsoft Quick Assist on Windows 10?

Hi Emmanuel,

I suggest you to follow these steps to allow someone you trust to take control of your PC over a remote connection and check if this option is still available on your computer.

• Select Start > Windows Accessories >
      Quick Assist.
    • Select Get assistance, and then follow the instructions in Quick Assist.

Quick Assist asking for login [​IMG]
    • If User Account Control appears, select Yes to continue.
    • Wait for the connection to complete.

Reference: Quick Assist: FAQ

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on accessing the Microsoft Quick Assist feature.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 8, 2018
Thema:

Quick Assist asking for login

1. Quick Assist asking for login - Similar Threads - Quick Assist asking

2. Quick Assist keep asking for update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick Assist keep asking for update: Hello --- I been using quickassist on a regular basis ---- on a recent start of it, it said that there is a new version ---- so I installed the new version --- now when I start quickassit that "new version" screen keep showring up, but at the bottom of that screen is notes...
  3. Quick Assist keep asking for update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quick Assist keep asking for update: Hello --- I been using quickassist on a regular basis ---- on a recent start of it, it said that there is a new version ---- so I installed the new version --- now when I start quickassit that "new version" screen keep showring up, but at the bottom of that screen is notes...
  4. Quick Assist keep asking for update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Quick Assist

Quick Assist: Wondering why Quick Assist keeps wanting Microsoft Store connection. It's making end user support more difficult than it needs to be. Microsoft had a good thing going with QA. Why change it?...
  6. Quick Assist

in Windows 10 Customization
    Quick Assist: Hi, I sometimes use Quick Assist to give assistance to a friend. One problem, he tells me that he can't see my cursor moving over his screen. Is the some settings to make this happen?...
  7. Quick Assist

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Quick Assist: Hello all. First time post. I am finding very difficult if not impossible to use Qick Assist to remote into any laptop. The remote desktop appears no larger than a deck of cards on my end. Your time and assistance will be greatly appreciated. Peter 183969
  8. quick assist

quick assist: When I give remote assistance to a friend 1000km away, he says he can't see my mouse cursor moving about his screen. Is he correct? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quick-assist/55326162-9964-4872-9493-4b1b3ad1fe00
  9. Quick Assist

Quick Assist: When my employer and I log into Quick Assist after he sends me the code and then we go to our remote session it cancels out our Quick Assist We have talked to our IT guy and he states this is a microsoft issue as I can do Quick Assist at any time while on my desktop but...
  10. quick assist

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    quick assist: My computer cannot be accessed by quick assist but I can access other computers. What is blocking it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quick-assist/da0eb9a4-81c7-434e-b3ec-5908ad4deb53"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. quick assist login

2. quick assist asking for login

3. how to quick assist ask for password

4. windows 10 quick assist... asking to login,
  5. how do i stop quick assist from asking me to sign in everytime i open it,
  6. quick assist is not recognizing login,
  7. quick assist with company account,
  8. quick assist pick an account problem,
  9. why is quick assist prompting for username and password,
  10. quick assist windows 10 will not login,
  11. configure quick assist to ask for password,
  12. quick assist can only be used with microsoft account,
  13. quick assist asking for email,
  14. if i click on give assistance in quick assist. it asks for my credentials,
  15. how to re-install microsoft quick assist