Windows 10: Quick Assist Error Message

Discus and support Quick Assist Error Message in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am running Windows 10 Home and current on all updates. I am using a TP-Link AC 1900 router over Time Warner Roadrunner Internet. All appears to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Charlie210, Oct 1, 2016.

1. Quick Assist Error Message

I am running Windows 10 Home and current on all updates. I am using a TP-Link AC 1900 router over Time Warner Roadrunner Internet. All appears to be working well.

When I run the Quick Assist program and select "Give Assistance" I get the message "Try again later. Something went wrong on our end. We're working on it".

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to resolve this problem? Nothing appeared obvious under Event Viewer or Google.

:)

Charlie210, Oct 1, 2016
  2. Juzar_Ali Win User
    Juzar_Ali, Oct 1, 2016
  3. quick assist error

Quick Assist Error Message [​IMG]
    I

get this whenever I click "give assistance"

Is there a fix?

JonathanShapiro_994, Oct 1, 2016
Thema:

Quick Assist Error Message

1. Quick Assist Error Message - Similar Threads - Quick Assist Error

2. Quick Assist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quick Assist: Wondering why Quick Assist keeps wanting Microsoft Store connection. It's making end user support more difficult than it needs to be. Microsoft had a good thing going with QA. Why change it?...
  3. Quick Assist

in Windows 10 Customization
    Quick Assist: Hi, I sometimes use Quick Assist to give assistance to a friend. One problem, he tells me that he can't see my cursor moving over his screen. Is the some settings to make this happen?...
  4. Quick Assist

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Quick Assist: Hello all. First time post. I am finding very difficult if not impossible to use Qick Assist to remote into any laptop. The remote desktop appears no larger than a deck of cards on my end. Your time and assistance will be greatly appreciated. Peter 183969
  5. quick assist

quick assist: When I give remote assistance to a friend 1000km away, he says he can't see my mouse cursor moving about his screen. Is he correct? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quick-assist/55326162-9964-4872-9493-4b1b3ad1fe00
  6. Quick Assist

Quick Assist: When my employer and I log into Quick Assist after he sends me the code and then we go to our remote session it cancels out our Quick Assist We have talked to our IT guy and he states this is a microsoft issue as I can do Quick Assist at any time while on my desktop but...
  7. Quick Assist

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Quick Assist: I do not know anyone that can help me with Quick Assist. Is someone here willing to help? Some form of ID necessary. dlw https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quick-assist/d5a204b5-b467-46aa-a91e-94c4b6444fb7
  8. quick assist

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    quick assist: My computer cannot be accessed by quick assist but I can access other computers. What is blocking it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quick-assist/da0eb9a4-81c7-434e-b3ec-5908ad4deb53"
  9. Quick Assist

in Windows 10 Customization
    Quick Assist: I believe quick assist is not in my start menu. Can you help me restore it? I will then need help with getting Skipe working thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quick-assist/8aa97e90-fabf-4c10-8b73-22aa0a32be5c
  10. Quick Assist

Quick Assist: Is it possible to login to Quick Assist using my institution's AD account? When I try to login straight from the app it does not recognize my login and asks me to create one....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. quick assist The webpage cannot be found