Windows 10: Quick Assist problem

Discus and support Quick Assist problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am able to get into Quick Assist ok but the problem I have is that the screen to which I am trying to assistance has a black border which hides one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by gordon99, Jan 22, 2017.

1. gordon99 Win User

Quick Assist problem

I am able to get into Quick Assist ok but the problem I have is that the screen to which I am trying to assistance has a black border which hides one or two of the top right hand buttons. Is there any way to remove this black border or is there a better free equivalent program that shows the whole screen? I am using Quick Assist to provide assistance to a Windows 10 Pro laptop from my Windows 10 Home edition laptop.

:)

gordon99, Jan 22, 2017
  2. RGCollege Win User

Quick Assist

Thanks for the suggestion

I can see that solution would be helpful in some cases but we need two techos, with differing skills, to manipulate the person's PC, possibly at the same time. That third person has zero computing skills.

RGCollege, Jan 22, 2017
  3. RGCollege Win User
    Quick Assist

I have recently discovered and used Quick Assist. It proved very successful.

Now I have a situation where it would be beneficial to have two people with different skills/knowledge and from different geographical locations to be online at the same time to help a third party to solve a complicated issue. Hence my question, is there
    a way to have a three-way conversation?

Any guidance is appreciated

RGC

RGCollege, Jan 22, 2017
  4. gordon99 Win User

Quick Assist problem

Thanks cereberus. I will give it a try.

gordon99, Jan 23, 2017
Thema:

Quick Assist problem

1. Quick Assist problem - Similar Threads - Quick Assist problem

2. Quick Assist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick Assist: Wondering why Quick Assist keeps wanting Microsoft Store connection. It's making end user support more difficult than it needs to be. Microsoft had a good thing going with QA. Why change it?...
  3. Problem opening Quick Assist

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem opening Quick Assist: I have one user who is facing open Quick assist issue [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-opening-quick-assist/c6a5625e-bf83-4810-b31f-0b1cf666a2ec
  4. Quick Assist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quick Assist: When my employer and I log into Quick Assist after he sends me the code and then we go to our remote session it cancels out our Quick Assist We have talked to our IT guy and he states this is a microsoft issue as I can do Quick Assist at any time while on my desktop but...
  5. Quick Assist

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Quick Assist: Hi, Everytime I try to run Quick Assist, it keeps showing its loading but does not open. I have tried all the ways suggested on the Community page but nothing works. It was working couple of hours ago but is not opening now....
  6. Quick Assist Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Quick Assist Problem: Dears , I tried many times to use Quick Assist feature which in Windows 10 but it ran to fail each time . Many thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quick-assist-problem/f2c459c1-ff38-4911-bc32-f4c57c5749b0
  7. Quick Assist

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Quick Assist: I do not know anyone that can help me with Quick Assist. Is someone here willing to help? Some form of ID necessary. dlw https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quick-assist/d5a204b5-b467-46aa-a91e-94c4b6444fb7
  8. Quick Assist

in Windows 10 Customization
    Quick Assist: I believe quick assist is not in my start menu. Can you help me restore it? I will then need help with getting Skipe working thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quick-assist/8aa97e90-fabf-4c10-8b73-22aa0a32be5c
  9. Problem using Quick Assist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem using Quick Assist: I have used Quick Assist for the first time to support a remote user. I find the screen of the remote user is over scanned, full screen windows cannot be closed and the task bar is not visible. Can somebody advise how to overcome this issue?...
  10. Quick Assist Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick Assist Problem: I would be obliged if someone could provide an answer to this problem. I use a laptop running on Windows 10 Home Edition. My daughter, who lives many miles from me, has a laptop running on Windows 10 Pro edition. I have used Quick Assist a couple of times to help her and on...