Windows 10: Quick Launch toolbar stuck

Discus and support Quick Launch toolbar stuck in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I have messed up the taskbar, I "think" with Winaero Tweaker, trying to get the white text back so I can read anything (enable disable then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Orerockon, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Orerockon Win User

Quick Launch toolbar stuck

Hello, I have messed up the taskbar, I "think" with Winaero Tweaker, trying to get the white text back so I can read anything (enable disable then enable colored title bars fixed that). While I did get the black text to turn white, either with the colored title bars or Aero Lite settings (it was late last night after getting a fresh Win 10 to behave like it should have so I forgot most everything I did). Then the Quick Launch toolbar disappeared. So I found the post to use this to get it back:
    C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick LaunchChanging the Aero settings back doesn't help. Now it's stuck on the right side of the taskbar and I can' resize it unlocking the toolbar. The flyout does work however, and I can add or remove buttons, I just can't see more than one icon and I'd like to see all of them.

:)

Orerockon, Sep 10, 2015

2. Is there a quick key to open a folder on my desktop once selected ?

If you drag it to the Quick Launch area of the Taskbar it will open with a single click.

How to Add or Remove Quick Launch toolbar in Windows 10

Add or Remove Quick Launch toolbar in Windows 10

Bruce Hagen, Sep 10, 2015
  3. text in toolbar

How do I delete text in the toolbar; not the Quick Launch Toolbar?

VictorHuebert, Sep 10, 2015
Thema:

Quick Launch toolbar stuck

1. Quick Launch toolbar stuck - Similar Threads - Quick Launch toolbar

2. Win10 Icons Are Displaying In Quick Launch Toolbar instead of the taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 Icons Are Displaying In Quick Launch Toolbar instead of the taskbar: System: Win10 Pro with all current updates. I have two Win10 PCs....a desktop running Win10 Home and a laptop running Win10 Pro. The following problem refers to the laptop only.I have a Quick Launch Tool Bar enabled on the Win10 laptop. When I launch an app from the home...
  3. Win10 Icons Are Displaying In Quick Launch Toolbar instead of the taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 Icons Are Displaying In Quick Launch Toolbar instead of the taskbar: System: Win10 Pro with all current updates. I have two Win10 PCs....a desktop running Win10 Home and a laptop running Win10 Pro. The following problem refers to the laptop only.I have a Quick Launch Tool Bar enabled on the Win10 laptop. When I launch an app from the home...
  4. Quick Launch Toolbar Icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Quick Launch Toolbar Icons: The icons in my Quick Launch toolbar seem to change sizes after reboot ... and sometimes even without a reboot. Sometimes they're the same height at the regular toolbar, and sometimes they're smaller. When smaller they're really too small and make the Quick Launch toolbar...
  5. Quick Launch is Not Available as a Toolbar on the Taskbar

Quick Launch is Not Available as a Toolbar on the Taskbar: SYMPTOMS: When you right-click the taskbar and point to Toolbars, Quick Launch is not visible. Also, Quick Launch is not enabled by default as a toolbar on the taskbar. MORE INFORMATION: Windows 10 lets you pin your programs to the taskbar like users of Windows 7 and...
  6. Clicking Quick Launch Toolbar to Close The Program

Clicking Quick Launch Toolbar to Close The Program: When I click on the icons in the Quick Launch Toolbar, it opens the program up, but when I click it again, instead of closing it nothing happens. How do I get the Quick Launch Toolbar icons to close it if it's open and open if it's closed when I clicked them?...
  7. Windows 10 icon size in added Quick Launch toolbar

Windows 10 icon size in added Quick Launch toolbar: I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and my Quick Launch toolbar icons are too big even when set to Small icons in View. They are bigger than the regular pinned icons which are set to small via the Taskbar settings. When I login as a different user on the same machine...
  8. Quick launch toolbar folder is removed periodically

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick launch toolbar folder is removed periodically: My Quick launch folder disappears from the taskbar after using CCleaner. Is there a special assigned place, or a registry setting for this folder not to be removed from the taskbar? 116767
  9. Add or Remove Quick Launch toolbar in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Quick Launch toolbar in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Quick Launch toolbar in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Quick Launch toolbar in Windows 10 Windows includes a special application desktop toolbar called the taskbar that shows on the bottom of a display screen by default. The taskbar allows you to...
  10. How to get a file explorer icon into the Quick Launch Toolbar

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get a file explorer icon into the Quick Launch Toolbar: My system has just had its Windows 10 Pro x64 re-installed after it stopped booting. I now have dozens, if not hundreds of thing to re-configure. I've re-instated the Quick Launch Toolbar, and now I'm trying to get an icon for File Explorer in this toolbar. This basically...