Windows 10: Quick update on Windows 10 builds for phones for Windows Insiders

Discus and support Quick update on Windows 10 builds for phones for Windows Insiders in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; When we sent out the first build of Windows 10 Technical Preview for phones on February 12th, the list of phones was very limited. As I wrote in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Quick update on Windows 10 builds for phones for Windows Insiders

Source: A quick update on Windows 10 builds for phones for Windows Insiders

Windows Insider app download: Your request appears to be from an automated process

:)

Brink, Mar 27, 2015
  2. Andre Da Costa, Mar 27, 2015
  3. Andre Da Costa, Mar 27, 2015
  4. pigpenz Win User

thanks looking forward to giving it a try on my lumia 530

pigpenz, Mar 27, 2015
  5. LEE
    Lee Win User
    . . .oh yeah, put it on the Microsoft manufactured phones, but not on the Samsung. . .darn. . .*cry

Thema:

1. Quick update on Windows 10 builds for phones for Windows Insiders - Similar Threads - Quick update builds

2. updating windows 10 pro insider preview build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    updating windows 10 pro insider preview build: how do I force my system to update the preview build version of windows 10 pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updating-windows-10-pro-insider-preview-build/64b4b9c6-b666-4e5a-9e76-7e31303a3dcb
  3. Windows 10 insider build update

Windows 10 insider build update: Windows Insider Build goes to 85% then Undoes the changes. can't stop it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/windows-10-insider-build-update/8dd48d98-9b4a-4bae-9cf4-a7e37caef4f9
  4. Help! Updating from Windows 10 Insider build

Help! Updating from Windows 10 Insider build: Hi I really hope someone can help me here. Before Windows 10 was officially released, I decided to join the Windows 10 Insider Program and upgrade my Windows 7 PC to a Windows 10 preview build. I bitterly regret doing this because I can't get the system to upgrade to the...
  5. Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview for Phones - Update to

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview for Phones - Update to: [img] insiderhub://announcements/5dc1a59b-4cd7-4d34-ab7b-12fc9fed7646?Source=ShareLink 5575
  6. An update on Windows 10 Insider Mobile Preview builds

in Windows 10 News
    An update on Windows 10 Insider Mobile Preview builds: Hi everyone, Many of you have been asking me on Twitter when we’ll release a new Windows 10 Mobile Insider build, and I know that you’re anxious for an update. The team is working hard to get a fresh build out, and we’re treating it with high priority. We are pushing hard...
  7. Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10080 for phone now available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10080 for phone now available: Hi everyone, We’re releasing Build 10080 of the Windows 10 Technical Preview for phones to the Fast ring today (will show as 10.0.12562.84 in Settings > System > About). We’re excited to get this build out because it brings many improvements but also because it adds...
  8. No new Windows 10 Insider Preview build for phone or PC this week

in Windows 10 News
    No new Windows 10 Insider Preview build for phone or PC this week: Windows Insider head Gabriel Aul has confirmed that there will be no new Windows 10 Insider Preview builds released for phone or PC this week. Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 5953
  9. Phone Insider app for Windows 10 Preview, renamed to Windows Insider

in Windows 10 News
    Phone Insider app for Windows 10 Preview, renamed to Windows Insider: Windows 10 for phones is on the way, at least in preview form. Tonight, Microsoft began laying more groundwork for the Technical Preview by updating their Phone Insider app. Originally found on the Store a few weeks ago, the Insider program will let people download early...
  10. New Phone Insider app for Windows 10 preview for Phones?

in Windows 10 News
    New Phone Insider app for Windows 10 preview for Phones?: A Windows Phone app from Microsoft called Phone Insider has been discovered today. The app could possibly signal that the company is preparing to launch its rumored preview version of Windows 10 for smartphones. The short description of the app simply says: "The...