Quick update on Windows 10 builds for phones for Windows Insiders

Discus and support Quick update on Windows 10 builds for phones for Windows Insiders in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; When we sent out the first build of Windows 10 Technical Preview for phones on February 12th, the list of phones was very limited. As I wrote in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Source: A quick update on Windows 10 builds for phones for Windows Insiders

Windows Insider app download: Your request appears to be from an automated process

:)

Brink, Mar 27, 2015
  2. Andre Da Costa Win User
    Andre Da Costa, Mar 27, 2015
  3. Andre Da Costa Win User
    Andre Da Costa, Mar 27, 2015
  4. pigpenz Win User

thanks looking forward to giving it a try on my lumia 530

pigpenz, Mar 28, 2015
  5. LEE
    Lee Win User
    . . .oh yeah, put it on the Microsoft manufactured phones, but not on the Samsung. . .darn. . .*cry

Thema:

Quick update on Windows 10 builds for phones for Windows Insiders - Similar Threads - Quick update builds

1. How to toggle screens quickly

in Windows 10 News
    How to toggle screens quickly: I have a laptop connected to an external monitor. Need to do a presentation where I have Powerpoint open on one screen and Excel on another screen and toggle the external screen So: the laptop screen should always show Excel but the external screen should show either PP or...
  2. Load, Stay Resident, Open Quickly

in Windows 10 News
    Load, Stay Resident, Open Quickly: Adobe InDesign takes a long time to load, much slower than Photoshop (for example). When I was on a Mac, an application, once manually launched, stayed running but in the background ("stayed resident" is a term I have heard). Its icon at the bottom of the screen had something...
  3. Files missing in Quick Access

in Windows 10 News
    Files missing in Quick Access: Why are ordinary doc and xls files which I open, update and save not showing in my list of Recent Files in Quick Access? The File Explorer is set to Quick Access. Thanks in advance. 112181
  4. Updates on Windows 10 - a quick explanation

in Windows 10 News
    Updates on Windows 10 - a quick explanation: Hi guys I have tried reading up about the update processes online and am seeing all sorts of stuff about current branch, slow ring, fast ring, current branch for business. It's so confusing. I am soon to get a Windows 10 machine and to save money will probably opt for...
  5. Need help quick! How to uninstall windows update's update?

in Windows 10 News
    Need help quick! How to uninstall windows update's update?: Hi all, I have a HP pavilion dv3 and I have upgraded to and downgraded from windows 10 a couple of times now because of this problem. The problem is that windows update makes an automatic update and screws the bootup, which gives an error saying 0x0000.... Memory could...
  6. Please: Quick Update On Win10

in Windows 10 News
    Please: Quick Update On Win10: Control Panel isn't there. User accounts aren't there. My own user account is now a 'microsoft account' Two modern win10 computers: A shows computers on the LAN. B shows none . Put B in a Workgroup and it still shows nothing. A sees B but can't log in: 'password expired'...
  7. Can i get back "Favorites" in place of "Quick access"? And updates..

in Windows 10 News
    Can i get back "Favorites" in place of "Quick access"? And updates..: I couldn't find such tweak.. This is a major issue to me. I need the "Favorites" pane back where i can drop whatever i want. I use that daily! I can't stay on 10 without it. Also, about updates, i saw there are tweaks to stop forced updates but then how is it? Do you get to...
Quick update on Windows 10 builds for phones for Windows Insiders solved