Windows 10: Quick urgent help.... Heavy sensitive data at risk... Guys pls

Discus and support Quick urgent help.... Heavy sensitive data at risk... Guys pls in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried updating to fall creators update through official windows update... 1st time it failed... Retried.. It was installed upto 44% & restarted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sreekantt, Oct 17, 2017.

1. sreekantt Win User

Quick urgent help.... Heavy sensitive data at risk... Guys pls

I tried updating to fall creators update through official windows update... 1st time it failed... Retried.. It was installed upto 44% & restarted laptop saying 'No OS installed'. I did a recovery drive from another laptop... & tried clean installing as nothing important was there on boot drive... But it returned this error.... I cant format or delete other partitions as heavy sensitive data is there.. Infact my life in it.... Pls help guys... Pretty tensed now....

Quick urgent help.... Heavy sensitive data at risk... Guys pls [​IMG]

:)

sreekantt, Oct 17, 2017

2. 5800 NOT STARTING UP

GUYS HELP ME PLS AS MY 5800 IS NOT STARTING UP WHEN I PRESS THE POWER ON BUTTON THE PH VIBRATES AND NOTHING HAPPENING PLS HELP IT S VERY URGENT

inderrocks, Oct 17, 2017
  3. holudey29 Win User
    Urgent!!! Pls help

some data might have been lost'. Eventualy when it opens it loads very slow and not displaying brightly as it should. My music equally not loading at all, as the phone always conduct auto search of music and podcast without adding any musi

c. This is very worrisome for me, as it has crippled the free operation on my phone. Pls help out

holudey29, Oct 17, 2017
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

On the Custom Install screen that shows the list of partitions on the hard drive, you need to delete every partition on there EXCEPT for the partition containing your important data. You should be left with nothing but unallocated space, and the partition(s) with your important data. Highlight the unallocated space and click next to let Windows set up the rest of the hard drive.

That being said, If this data is your life, why isn't backed up to a storage location outside the computer?

NavyLCDR, Oct 17, 2017
  5. sreekantt Win User
    Yeah bro... Thought d same... Was afraid to take d risk
    I actually trust my internal hardrive more than external hard disk which i throw around... Thats y i always keep important data with me in laptop... Hence this situation....

sreekantt, Oct 17, 2017
  6. Caledon Ken, Oct 17, 2017
  7. NavyLCDR New Member
    Most of use external hard drives for BACKUPS of our data, and backup entire system images too.

NavyLCDR, Oct 17, 2017
  8. sreekantt Win User

Yeah... May be i was just afraid if that hard disk falls into wrong hands while traveling multiple places... That was d bad idea... At least i'll take back up if windows installation succeedes this time...

sreekantt, Oct 17, 2017
  9. sreekantt Win User
    Quick question... Although i did it numerous times & know... Just to be sure in this situation
    Should we create new partition of unallocated space or just select unallocated space & click next???

sreekantt, Oct 17, 2017
  10. NavyLCDR New Member
    What did my instructions say to do?

NavyLCDR, Oct 17, 2017
  11. sreekantt Win User
    Really sry for that... Sometimes i used to create partition... Just asked to confirm it once again... Hope u understand..

sreekantt, Oct 17, 2017
  12. sreekantt Win User
    @NavyLCDR @Caledon Ken .... Windows is installing again... I couldn't express my thanx in just words.... U guys saved my a** literally... I already knew this process.... Just needed some support from d community... U guys just did that... I owe u my life rllyy... Thanxxx a ton

sreekantt, Oct 17, 2017
  13. NavyLCDR New Member

You're welcome. Now please backup your data to a storage location off the computer! There are programs you can use to encrypt it.

NavyLCDR, Oct 17, 2017
  14. sreekantt Win User
    Thanx for that mate.... My lazy mind didn't bother to wait so many hours for encryption.... I learnt a lesson...

sreekantt, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Quick urgent help.... Heavy sensitive data at risk... Guys pls - Similar Threads - Quick urgent help

2. Hello guys i need help urgent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello guys i need help urgent: can't seem to access some anti virus websites like malwarebytes and anything related to malwarebytes cannot be accessed, sometimes it keeps loading for a long time and sometimes it gives me an error message and sometimes it loads the website in a weird way like partial load...
  3. Hello guys i need help urgent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello guys i need help urgent: can't seem to access some anti virus websites like malwarebytes and anything related to malwarebytes cannot be accessed, sometimes it keeps loading for a long time and sometimes it gives me an error message and sometimes it loads the website in a weird way like partial load...
  4. Hello guys i need help urgent

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. pls help its urgent

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    pls help its urgent: hi. i am have a serious problem. i cant open microsoft store and 2 days back it opened but it showed error in every app i install. i have latest updates and have windows 10 pro. pls help!...
  6. pls help its urgent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pls help its urgent: hi. i am have a serious problem. i cant open microsoft store and 2 days back it opened but it showed error in every app i install. i have latest updates and have windows 10 pro. pls help!...
  7. pls help its urgent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Pls. help me guys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pls. help me guys: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/trophycalt [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lar36n/pls_help_me_guys/
  9. guys pls how can i fix this if anyone knows pls help

guys pls how can i fix this if anyone knows pls help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mohammed-atem [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kspmjc/guys_pls_how_can_i_fix_this_if_anyone_knows_pls/
  10. Heu guys, help me pls...

Heu guys, help me pls...: Hello, I have a big problem, when I turn on my pc (desktop) he stops in the windows 10 logo and the blue screen appear, and then he restarts and is always doing this. How can I fix it? submitted by /u/Rochitazz_4 [link] [comments]...