Windows 10: quick windows question

Discus and support quick windows question in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; hello i was just wondering if there is a program out there or a widows feature already inside my windows 10 OS where you see your desktop as it is now,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hot_sizzauce, Sep 28, 2021.

1. quick windows question

hello i was just wondering if there is a program out there or a widows feature already inside my windows 10 OS where you see your desktop as it is now, with all the folders and program icons and how you can move the icons around freely or within a grid pattern right? my question is what if you have that desktop view feature WITHIN a folder rather than the eight view options (xtra large icons, small icons, tiles, large icons, list, content, medium icons, details) I'm not a tech guy i just think it would be awesome feature to organize files that way right? thanks

submitted by /u/hot_sizzauce
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/hot_sizzauce, Sep 28, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 28, 2021
  3. Quick Access bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty.

Remove items from Quick access.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Right click on the file or folder.
    • Select the option “unpin from the quick access”

To pin items to an item already on the quick access bar.

Follow the below steps.

I would suggest you to create folder in the desktop screen & place all the files or folder which need to pin to the quick access.

• Open the quick access.
    • Select the Desktop option.
    • Right click on the folder & select the option “pin to quick access”

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Sep 28, 2021
  4. quick windows question

update about Quick Access not responding

Hello,

To troubleshoot your concern, we suggest that you try to follow the steps provided below:

• Disable Quick Access.
    • Re-enable Quick Access.
    • Restart your computer, and see if it helps.

• For you to customize the Quick Access Toolbar, click
      here.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, Sep 28, 2021
Thema:

quick windows question

1. quick windows question - Similar Threads - quick question

2. HELLO QUICK QUESTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELLO QUICK QUESTION: Hello Microsoft community i wanted to ask what will happen if i disable TPM in my bios while im using windows 11 OS will it effect my boot? or anything else sorry for my bad English...
  3. HELLO QUICK QUESTION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELLO QUICK QUESTION: Hello Microsoft community i wanted to ask what will happen if i disable TPM in my bios while im using windows 11 OS will it effect my boot? or anything else sorry for my bad English...
  4. Sort by function in Quick Access File explorer question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sort by function in Quick Access File explorer question: Why is some of the choices grayed out in the dialog box in "Quick Access"? I don't know why I am not able to sort the contents by name, date, etc. like I am able to in other file explorer areas like Documents, Pictures, etc....
  5. quick question about some things

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    quick question about some things: So I'm a little worried to why Microsoft Store is running in task manager and why Mail and Microsoft Store are using GPU I know its not using any since it says zero % but just a little curious...
  6. Question about quick assist

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about quick assist: So, I’ve been having some issues with a potential malware and hundreds of these weird files that I didn’t know what they were so I got into touch with someone from tech support through live chat. I was asked a few questions before he asked whether or not I would feel...
  7. Quick question about searching "Recycle Bin"

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick question about searching "Recycle Bin": I remember that this used to work on older versions, but I'm now on Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.928) and searching "Recycle Bin" doesn't seem to show the Recycle Bin like it's supposed to. Just me or is this the same with other people? 177929
  8. Quick question

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Quick question: Ok so ive done scans with malwarebytes and windows defender because some kid or guy not sure said he was gonna rat my pc or reverse shell into my computer and i already have done many scanns like i said in the begining and even took it to best buy and did a full new donwnload...
  9. Windows Defender quick question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Defender quick question: Hello. I have a quick and simple question about Windows Defender services. When i go to services, Windows Advanced Threat Protection is set to Manual instead of Automatic. Everything is working well the Green Arrow at Windows Security is there and it says Virus and Threat...
  10. Quick question about PCIe ports and max number of cards

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Quick question about PCIe ports and max number of cards: So, lets say for sake of argument, I want to avoid any "but why would you?" comments, I am not gaming on my machine, it is for work, and I utilize every last byte of graphics ram, and every last cuda core, if I install a third card using a riser on a machine meant for 2...