Windows 10: QuickBooks not compatible with Windows 10 upgrade

Discus and support QuickBooks not compatible with Windows 10 upgrade in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I upgraded to Windows 10 my 2016 version of QuickBooks would not load. I keep getting a box that says Windows is shutting down..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Cliff Brackett, Jul 15, 2018.

1. QuickBooks not compatible with Windows 10 upgrade

When I upgraded to Windows 10 my 2016 version of QuickBooks would not load. I keep getting a box that says Windows is shutting down..

:)

Cliff Brackett, Jul 15, 2018

2. Windows 10 & Quickbooks Pro 2011

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that after you have upgraded to Windows 10 you are facing issues with the Quickbooks pro 2011.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better,

1. Are you getting any error message?

1. What is the make and model of the computer?

I would like to inform you that Quickbook Pro 2011 is not compatible with Windows 10. Therefore it is needed to install in compatibility mode.

Hence,I suggest you to reinstall the Quickbooks pro 2011 in the compatibility mode and check if it helps,

Please follow the steps below for more information:

• Right click on the setup file of the application and select
      Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the
      operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Click OK and run the setup.
    I would also suggest you to refer the below link,

https://community.intuit.com/articl...quickbooks-2011-and-enterprise-solutions-11-0

If the issue still persists after troubleshooting steps I would suggest you to contact to Quickbooks Pro 2011 support.

QuickBooks Learn & Support

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jul 15, 2018
  3. Quickbooks Pro 2015 compatibility with Windows 10.

Hi Thomas,

Since Quickbook is not a Microsoft product, I suggest you to get in touch with
    QuickBooks support for further assistance.

Meanwhile if you are facing compatibility issues using Quickbook on the computer, run the product in
    Compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Compatibility mode runs the program in the current version of Windows using the settings from previous version of Windows. Follow the steps suggested in
    Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows
    article and check if the changes are effective.

Write to us for assistance regarding any Windows related query, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jul 15, 2018
  4. QuickBooks not compatible with Windows 10 upgrade

Windows 10 & Quickbooks

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• What happens when you try to open QuickBooks 2012 pdf converter?
    This issue may arise due to incompatibility of program with Windows 10.
    I suggest you to try installing QuickBooks 2012 pdf converter exe file in compatibility mode.

Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows. Follow these steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Right-click on the QuickBooks 2012 pdf converter exe setup file and click on
      ‘Properties’.
    • Click on the ‘Compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’
      and select Windows 8/8.1/7 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.
    Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Jul 15, 2018
Thema:

QuickBooks not compatible with Windows 10 upgrade

1. QuickBooks not compatible with Windows 10 upgrade - Similar Threads - QuickBooks compatible upgrade

2. Is Windows 11 compatible with QuickBooks Premier Canadian Edition 2021?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Windows 11 compatible with QuickBooks Premier Canadian Edition 2021?: I am trying to download my QuickBooks Premier 2021 edition, have gone through all of Intuit's recommendations and fixes, no look. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-windows-11-compatible-with-quickbooks-premier/5ef598c3-d6f8-4caf-bc31-584b32b43f45
  3. Is Windows 11 compatible with QuickBooks Premier Canadian Edition 2021?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Windows 11 compatible with QuickBooks Premier Canadian Edition 2021?: I am trying to download my QuickBooks Premier 2021 edition, have gone through all of Intuit's recommendations and fixes, no look. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-windows-11-compatible-with-quickbooks-premier/5ef598c3-d6f8-4caf-bc31-584b32b43f45
  4. Compatibility of QuickBooks with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Compatibility of QuickBooks with Windows 11: I use QuickBooks Enterprise 2018 Accountant edition on my Laptop. Laptop details are: Acer Aspire 3, A315-55G-53X2, Intel Core i5 -10210U, 8GB DDR4 Memory, NVIDIA GeForce MX 230 with 2GB VRAM, 128GB SSD, 1TB HDD.Currently I have Windows 10 and I have updated with all Windows...
  5. Compatibility of QuickBooks with Windows 11

Compatibility of QuickBooks with Windows 11: I use QuickBooks Enterprise 2018 Accountant edition on my Laptop. Laptop details are: Acer Aspire 3, A315-55G-53X2, Intel Core i5 -10210U, 8GB DDR4 Memory, NVIDIA GeForce MX 230 with 2GB VRAM, 128GB SSD, 1TB HDD.Currently I have Windows 10 and I have updated with all Windows...
  6. Windows 10 and QuickBooks 2019

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 and QuickBooks 2019: QuickBooks Pro 2019 won't open. It worked fine three days ago. Is there an issue with Windows 10? Intuit's tech support can't find the problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-and-quickbooks-2019/39f076a7-208f-4a31-a336-f6b35a9cf443
  7. Windows/Quickbooks

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows/Quickbooks: Until the middle of June by Quickbooks program worked fine. Around that time there was both a Windows and Quickbooks update. Since then my Quickbooks will load but crashes when I try to open a data file. I spent 2 days with Quickbooks tech support and 1 day with Windows tech...
  8. Quickbooks 2016 and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Quickbooks 2016 and Windows 10: I cannot save to a zip drive now that I downloaded Windows 10. Is this because I downloaded the free version? I have been having trouble with all of my programs since this download but my quickbooks program comes up with an error message stating, "there was a problem in...
  9. Quickbooks

Quickbooks: What could be the cause of the error Windows can't find your program files? All Quick Books programs won't open, Intuit has no clue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quickbooks/700c2f6e-766a-43eb-b16d-133409bf435c
  10. Application compatibility following upgrade to windows 10

Application compatibility following upgrade to windows 10: Hello, Regarding the upgrade to windows 10. After the upgrade is completed and we do a clean install, will the previous applications (e.g. Photoshop or AutoCAD) be compatible with windows 10? Thank you 8689

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is quickbooks 2010 compatible with windows 10

2. is quickbooks 2012 compatible with windows 10

3. quickbooks 64 bit compatibility

4. install quickbooks 2012 windows 10,
  5. quickbooks 2012 windows 10 compatibility,
  6. quickbooks pro windows 10 compatibility,
  7. quickbooks pro 2010 compatibility windows 10,
  8. quickbooks pro 2010 windows 10 compatibility,
  9. quickbooks compatibility,
  10. quickbooks 2011 windows 10 compatibility,
  11. quickbooks 2010 windows 10 compatibility,