Windows 10: Quickbooks Program

Discus and support Quickbooks Program in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have run QBfile doctor, I have run QB diagnostic tool, I have added nearly all of the QBooks program files to the Allowed Program List in Windows... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DollieBlocker, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Quickbooks Program

I have run QBfile doctor, I have run QB diagnostic tool, I have added nearly all of the QBooks program files to the Allowed Program List in Windows Defender. Windows Defender still blocking my QuickBooks program!! I have gone in and changed my permissions in QuickBooks and still Windows Defender won't let me in. The only way I have been able to run the program is to TURN OFF windows defender App & Browser control and the firewall!!!!!!!!!!!! Now it will let me use the program, but won't let me back-up.

Moved from: Apps on Windows 10 / Other Windows apps / Finance

:)

DollieBlocker, Sep 4, 2018

2. Unable to open QuickBooks Pro program after Windows 10 latest update

Hi George,

Which version of quick book are you using? This issue could have occurred due to compatibility issues.

I suggest you to install QuickBooks 2016 in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

• To install QuickBooks in compatibility mode follow these steps:
    • Right-click on the setup file of the program and select “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and
      select latest version of Windows from the drop down list.
    • Let the program install and then check the functionality.

Note: Make sure you have the installation media for
    QuickBooks before uninstalling it.

Refer the article for additional information.

System requirements for QuickBooks 2016 and Enterprise Solutions... - QuickBooks Learn & Support

Hope this information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    Log on to QuickBooks Pro 2011 with Window 10

Hi,

We need more information with regards to Quickbooks Pro. Kindly provide the following:

• Where did you install Quickbooks Pro 2011? Is it through Windows Store or a specific website?
    We suggest you to perform a clean boot on your computer. Check on this
    link and follow the steps. This can help you eliminate software conflicts when running a program.

We are looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Quickbooks Program

Windows 10 & Quickbooks Pro 2011

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that after you have upgraded to Windows 10 you are facing issues with the Quickbooks pro 2011.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better,

1. Are you getting any error message?

1. What is the make and model of the computer?

I would like to inform you that Quickbook Pro 2011 is not compatible with Windows 10. Therefore it is needed to install in compatibility mode.

Hence,I suggest you to reinstall the Quickbooks pro 2011 in the compatibility mode and check if it helps,

Please follow the steps below for more information:

• Right click on the setup file of the application and select
      Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the
      operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Click OK and run the setup.
    I would also suggest you to refer the below link,

https://community.intuit.com/articl...quickbooks-2011-and-enterprise-solutions-11-0

If the issue still persists after troubleshooting steps I would suggest you to contact to Quickbooks Pro 2011 support.

QuickBooks Learn & Support

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Quickbooks Program

1. Quickbooks Program - Similar Threads - Quickbooks Program

2. Windows update on 4/10/2024 has changed something that won't let me get into my Quickbooks...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update on 4/10/2024 has changed something that won't let me get into my Quickbooks...: Windows update on 4/10/2024 has changed something that won't let me get into my Quickbooks program. There was a Quickbooks update also and it can't find the file since the Windows update....
  3. Windows update on 4/10/2024 has changed something that won't let me get into my Quickbooks...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update on 4/10/2024 has changed something that won't let me get into my Quickbooks...: Windows update on 4/10/2024 has changed something that won't let me get into my Quickbooks program. There was a Quickbooks update also and it can't find the file since the Windows update....
  4. Dial-1-833-8O2-OOO2 Why is QuickBooks Payroll Update Not Working Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dial-1-833-8O2-OOO2 Why is QuickBooks Payroll Update Not Working Windows 10?: How can I troubleshoot QuickBooks Payroll update issues on Windows 10? Despite attempts, the software fails to update, hindering payroll processing. What steps can rectify this problem effectively? Is there someone who can help me fix the error?...
  5. I cannot get my quickbooks program to load. Says computer MSXML has become damaged. Need...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot get my quickbooks program to load. Says computer MSXML has become damaged. Need...: I cannot get my Quick books program to load. Message pop-up says "computer MSXML has become damaged. " Need it repaired, any ideas? Quick books told me to contact Micro Soft to fix it, but I can't seem to find ANYONE who talk me through how to fix it online......
  6. I cannot get my quickbooks program to load. Says computer MSXML has become damaged. Need...

I cannot get my quickbooks program to load. Says computer MSXML has become damaged. Need...: I cannot get my Quick books program to load. Message pop-up says "computer MSXML has become damaged. " Need it repaired, any ideas? Quick books told me to contact Micro Soft to fix it, but I can't seem to find ANYONE who talk me through how to fix it online......
  7. I cannot get my quickbooks program to load. Says computer MSXML has become damaged. Need...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Quickbooks Program

Quickbooks Program: I have run QBfile doctor, I have run QB diagnostic tool, I have added nearly all of the QBooks program files to the Allowed Program List in Windows Defender. Windows Defender still blocking my QuickBooks program!! I have gone in and changed my permissions in QuickBooks and...
  9. Recover Quickbooks program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recover Quickbooks program: My computer deleted my Quickbooks program when it did a resetting recently. I have managed to find the files on the harddrive and have put them in a documents file. I have reinstalled the Quickbooks program, and now when I try to restore the files, it will not work. I need...
  10. After updated Windows 10, Chinese characters in my Quickbooks program became funny...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After updated Windows 10, Chinese characters in my Quickbooks program became funny...: After updated Windows 10, Chinese characters in my Quickbooks program became funny characters, how can I resolve this problem. Acrobat Reader is up to date as well....