Windows 10: Quiet Sound Problem

Discus and support Quiet Sound Problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I have all my volume and sound settings maxed including playback devices I also currently have Realtek HD Audio Manager installed also with max... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ben04, Oct 25, 2015.

1. Ben04 Win User

Quiet Sound Problem

So I have all my volume and sound settings maxed including playback devices I also currently have Realtek HD Audio Manager installed also with max volume on. Plz help!

:)

Ben04, Oct 25, 2015

2. Windows 10 - DVD Sound

mY DVD PLAY SOUND PLAYS AND THEN QUIETS . ALL OTHER SOUNDS WORK INTERNET , AND SO ON . TRIED EXTERNAL DVD WITH SAME PROBLEM. dOWNLOAD MOVIES ECT. WORKS FINE. tRIES TO PLAY THEN QUIETS?

daviddevaney, Oct 25, 2015
  3. Quiet Hours not working as expected

Using Windows 10 Pro version 1511 and Outlook 2013

If I have Quiet Hours enabled, I do not receive new email sound alerts during the day.

With it disabled, I receive the sound alerts OK.

My understanding is that Quiet Hours should only disable sounds between 00:00 and 06:00 each day.

Why is this happening? Is there a way to check the Quiet Hours time settings in the registry?

Alan

Alan Wortman, Oct 25, 2015
Thema:

Quiet Sound Problem

1. Quiet Sound Problem - Similar Threads - Quiet Sound Problem

2. Hyperx Cloud Stinger Mic Sounding Super Quiet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hyperx Cloud Stinger Mic Sounding Super Quiet: Hi All, I use a Hyperx Cloud Stinger headset, and the mic is sounding incredibly quiet. You are unable to hear any audio that goes through unless you take the audio clip and manually make it louder. I have tried many things to make it work, and the microphone actually does...
  3. Too quiet microphone and audio problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Too quiet microphone and audio problems: Hello Recently I changed my motherboard from GIGABYTE H81M-HD3 to MSI Z490-A PRO and since then I have problems with my microphone. On the bar when I click to edit my audio setting which shows how loud is my microphone it can't even reach 10% of the bar. I reinstalled my...
  4. Sound quiet out of nowhere on select games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound quiet out of nowhere on select games: Alright so I have been trying to get support on this for nearly 2 weeks, so not to sound beggy but please someone help. Ima keep short and to the point because I have typed this out in 50 different ways at this point. My problem is that on select games (list below of games...
  5. Sound quieting when loud sounds play.

Sound quieting when loud sounds play.: I was listening to Spotify while playing a Roblox fps and every time I shot the loud gun, the sound of my music would quiet because after the gunshot stopped it remained quiet for 1 to 2 seconds after. How can I make it so that my music/ youtube video does not quiet when a...
  6. Windows laptop quiet volume problem

Windows laptop quiet volume problem: Hi I have an HP running Windows 10 and this seems to be a problem that happens over time is the volume gets quieter and quieter. It's happened before on other laptops I've owned over time, a Dell and an Acer but the only thing consistent is the OS. It's the worst in browsers...
  7. Sound suddenly goes very quiet?

Sound suddenly goes very quiet?: It's not a problem like dust. If I set it to 100 max it's loud for the first few seconds and then goes extremely quiet. I can't even hear it properly. I've tried checking the sound mixer, unpairing audio devices, checking for new drives (apparently I have the best), disabling...
  8. Sound is too quiet

Sound is too quiet: I have a problem with sound. It is too quiet and I can't make it louder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-is-too-quiet/f8a99e8a-db8b-44f1-802e-8f101863c930
  9. Media sounds keep going really quiet?

Media sounds keep going really quiet?: Every time I get a notification or I go on a webpage with some media my spotify or VLC goes really quiet. This only recently started happening.. I've not connected my phone to my Windows 10 or anything.. Any ideas? Thanks submitted by /u/mle-2005 [link] [comments]...
  10. Audio problems on Creators Update, quiet audio, mashed together sounds

Audio problems on Creators Update, quiet audio, mashed together sounds: Windows has been forcing the Creators update on me recently, and for some reason no matter what I did, my Windows Update Service would keep going back to "Manual Start" when it was disabled. I figured I'd try out the Fall Creators Update, as the last time I tried the...