Windows 10: R/Click Mouse

Discus and support R/Click Mouse in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Lately, if I right click on a file to copy or cut, the screen blinks and it goes to my desktop. If i click on the same file again it does OK and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Clint, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Clint Win User

R/Click Mouse

Lately, if I right click on a file to copy or cut, the screen blinks and it goes to my desktop. If i click on the same file again it does OK and the menu comes up. Any ideas? I think but not sure that it started after the last update to 1058.104

:)

Clint, Feb 17, 2016

2. mouse scrool moves windows sideways!!

Press Windows key + X

Click Device Manager

Expand Mouse

Right click on the Mouse and click uninstall

Press Alt + F4

Press the Windows key + X

Press the letter U

Press the letter R

Restart

Andre Da Costa, Feb 17, 2016
  3. Problem with right mouse button -ZOWIE EC1-B

Could be a defective mouse, since that should not happen with a new mouse.

Press Windows key + X

Click Device Manager

Expand Mice and other pointing devices.

Right click on the Mouse and click uninstall

Press Alt + F4

Press the Windows key + X

Press the letter U

Press the letter R

Restart computer then see if the mouse works.

Andre Da Costa, Feb 17, 2016
  4. JohnC Win User

R/Click Mouse

JohnC, Feb 17, 2016
  5. Clint Win User
    Thanks John. I have already done that. No success.

Clint, Feb 17, 2016
  6. davidhk Win User
    davidhk, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

R/Click Mouse

1. R/Click Mouse - Similar Threads - Click Mouse

2. Just removal of shortcut key beside the mouse's right click options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Just removal of shortcut key beside the mouse's right click options: -- Now I have this type of right click menu. I don't want the shortcut keys that are shown beside the option. I just want the right click menu like below pictures. I didn't like to show the command keys beside the option. Thanks-...
  3. Just removal of shortcut key beside the mouse's right click options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just removal of shortcut key beside the mouse's right click options: -- Now I have this type of right click menu. I don't want the shortcut keys that are shown beside the option. I just want the right click menu like below pictures. I didn't like to show the command keys beside the option. Thanks-...
  4. How can I remove mouse's right click menu's shortcut??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove mouse's right click menu's shortcut??: Hey, There!Greetings! I am a windows 11 user. I just want to know how to remove the mouse's right click command shortcut key. Such as Ctrl+Z shows on the right side of undo. I just want the undo option, no shortcut command I want.I just don't want to have shortcut key...
  5. How can I remove mouse's right click menu's shortcut??

How can I remove mouse's right click menu's shortcut??: Hey, There!Greetings! I am a windows 11 user. I just want to know how to remove the mouse's right click command shortcut key. Such as Ctrl+Z shows on the right side of undo. I just want the undo option, no shortcut command I want.I just don't want to have shortcut key...
  6. I am having trouble click left mouse and selecting text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having trouble click left mouse and selecting text: I am trying to select text in documents and web pages. When I use the left click hold function on my mouse, the highlighted text does not remain highlighted. It takes my MULTIPLE attempts for it to select it. Windows 11 PRO: Dell Inspiron Computer IntelR CoreTM i7-10510U CPU...
  7. I am having trouble click left mouse and selecting text

I am having trouble click left mouse and selecting text: I am trying to select text in documents and web pages. When I use the left click hold function on my mouse, the highlighted text does not remain highlighted. It takes my MULTIPLE attempts for it to select it. Windows 11 PRO: Dell Inspiron Computer IntelR CoreTM i7-10510U CPU...
  8. Clicks aleatórios no cursor do mouse ao dar ALT+TAB.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clicks aleatórios no cursor do mouse ao dar ALT+TAB.: Na data de ontem fiz uma atualização no meu Windows 11 que resultou em um stress absurdo. Logo após atualizar, reinicie o PC e abri o Warzone, o cursor do meu mouse ficou louco, quando tentava dar alt+tab dentro do jogo ele grudava no canto inferior esquerdo da tela, clicava...
  9. Clicks aleatórios no cursor do mouse ao dar ALT+TAB.

Clicks aleatórios no cursor do mouse ao dar ALT+TAB.: Na data de ontem fiz uma atualização no meu Windows 11 que resultou em um stress absurdo. Logo após atualizar, reinicie o PC e abri o Warzone, o cursor do meu mouse ficou louco, quando tentava dar alt+tab dentro do jogo ele grudava no canto inferior esquerdo da tela, clicava...
  10. My mic only can hear my clicking mouse

My mic only can hear my clicking mouse: Long story short, my ASUS ROG Strix G614JU laptop suddenly had an issue with its internal microphone after I used AirPods. Now, the microphone only picks up clicking sounds from the mouse and laptop keyboard, but it doesn't pick up my voice. However, when I use the AirPods,...