Windows 10: R program

Discus and support R program in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I keep trying to open a file originally made in the R program. I accidentally choose the wrong app when I first opened the file. I am currently... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Chiiynasa, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Chiiynasa Win User

R program

Hi,

I keep trying to open a file originally made in the R program. I accidentally choose the wrong app when I first opened the file. I am currently trying to change the app used to open this R program file however it is not available in the app store. How can I change this app this file is open with in that case?

:)

Chiiynasa, Aug 22, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 22, 2018
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 22, 2018
  4. R program

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

R program

1. R program - Similar Threads - program

2. Removing Stock Programs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing Stock Programs: How to remove McAfee completely from windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-stock-programs/1e19652c-dbe2-434e-ad81-7988aadf8800
  3. Unknown program running - any ideas on what it is?

in Windows 10 Support
    Unknown program running - any ideas on what it is?: Windows 10 x 64 Microsoft Windows Version 1903 There is a strange icon in my task manager that I've never noticed before. It has no identifiers and when closed it automatically restarts. Any help is appreciated. Screen shot included. [img] This consistent uses about 20 mb...
  4. Windows Insider Program

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Insider Program: Hi, I am running windows 10 on one hardrive that keeps giveing me the green screen to do with windows insider program, I have tried allsorts? I have installed windows 10 on a seperate partition & it is running fine on drive D. How can I get back to my original C drive...
  5. Windows 10 Program not responding and black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Program not responding and black screen: I have many customers with windows 10 that get a "program not responding" and a black screen when the computer is waiting for a response from a credit card terminal via a lan connection. There was never a problem on Windows 8 or 7. Is there a way to increase the time before...
  6. Default apps does not allow me to add custom program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Default apps does not allow me to add custom program: When I attempt to change the default app for a certain file extension, like .bat, it has no suggestions, and just gives one option that says "Look for an app in the Microsoft Store". What moron at Microsoft thought it was a good idea to remove the option to browse for a...
  7. Windows 10: Programs unable to read or write files on my computer's C drive

Windows 10: Programs unable to read or write files on my computer's C drive: About 3 weeks ago programs began failing to read or write files on my computer's C drive. The first thing I noticed was that programs were unable to write files to the desktop. Then sometime later I noticed that programs were unable to read files from their own program files...
  8. Can't uninstall a program because it doesn't show as installed despite being able to run it.

Can't uninstall a program because it doesn't show as installed despite being able to run it.: I want to uninstall iTunes from my computer so I can just run it from an external hard drive. When I go to Control Panel to do this it doesn't list iTunes as an installed program. I can open and run it though. When I right click on the iTunes icon on my task bar, I don't have...
  9. Does microsoft make a card making program that is part of Office

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does microsoft make a card making program that is part of Office: Does Microsoft make a card making program that is part of office that is free https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-microsoft-make-a-card-making-program-that-is/dcad1785-55e1-448e-9146-7cc8f53b0ea0
  10. New Weekly Windows 10 Insider Program Pulse Survey - Oct. 18 Insider

in Windows 10 News
    New Weekly Windows 10 Insider Program Pulse Survey - Oct. 18 Insider: It's that time again! Give us your feedback in this week's survey, and you tell us, what's next? Take survey at: Microsoft Forms Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter 142824