Windows 10: Radar_Pre_Leak_64 crash Black Ops 3 in Windows 10.

Discus and support Radar_Pre_Leak_64 crash Black Ops 3 in Windows 10. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello. Today Black Ops 3 crashed when i launch a game from windows, when i was in starting intro cinematic video. ( just first video after i click run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by xxx123, Mar 25, 2016.

1. xxx123 Win User

Radar_Pre_Leak_64 crash Black Ops 3 in Windows 10.

Hello. Today Black Ops 3 crashed when i launch a game from windows, when i was in starting intro cinematic video. ( just first video after i click run game from Windows 10 )

Appcrash
    Event name : Radar_Pre_Leak_64

Exception Code 0xc0000005

Is this related to game or my memory ? In memtest86 no errors.
    What is this , Radar_Pre_Leak_64 ?

My pc:
    4790k stock
    2x8gb DDR3 Kingston 1600mhz Hyperx
    Corsair 750 RM
    Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark2

I think memory is compatible with my motherboard, because on official kingston site there is my motherboard on list with this memory kit.

:)

xxx123, Mar 25, 2016

2. Black Ops 3 Theater Crash

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the game in compatibility mode follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall the game.

Refer to the below steps to uninstall the game.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys on the keyboard, and select
    Programs and features

2. Right Click on
    Program/game (which you want to uninstall) and select
    uninstall.

3. Click on
    yes if prompted.

4. Reboot the system and check if you face the issue.

Step 2: Install the game in compatibility mode.

Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows. Try this setting if you know the program is designed for (or worked in) a specific previous version of Windows. To change compatibility settings
    manually for a program, right-click the program icon, click Properties, and then click the
    Compatibility tab. Follow the below steps to install the game in compatibility mode.

• Right-click on the game setup file (game which you need to install again) and click on
      Properties.
    • Click on the compatibility tab and check the box
      Run this program in compatibility mode for and select previous Operating System from the drop down.
    • Click on Apply and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 25, 2016
  3. Black Ops 3 Theater Crash

Don't really have a lot of trouble running BO3 in Windows 10 Pro but every time I enter Theater Mode and hit select it crashes BO3. Activision has not solved the problem. Spoke with MS support and they are aware that this problem happens on "some" PC's running
    Windows 10 Pro but not all. I couldn't get any specifics on what PC;'s could run theater and which PC's couldn't. Was told by MS tech that Activision needs to develop a driver. A driver for what? Can run videos just fine that were created with Shadowplay.
    No problems running any other videos. No problem running theater Mode in BO2.

This is my rig:

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

Version 10.0.10586 Build 10586

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz, 4001 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)

GPU: GeForce 980ti Classified

M/B: ASUS Maximus Hero Vll

Memory: 16G Hyper X

500G Crucial SSD

Steps I have taken:

Re-installed Win10 Pro

Re-installed Steam

Re-installed BO3 and validated files multiple times

Disabled Windows Defender and Firewall

Opened Task Manager and disabled all non MS services

Uninstalled NVidia Experience

Uninstalled graphics driver and then did a clean install and also rolled back old driver

Nothing worked to keep theater from crashing BO3. May sound stupid but I do not know if this is a video codec problem, a media bundle conflict or a driver problem. Totally lost on this.

beaglebeagle, Mar 25, 2016
Thema:

Radar_Pre_Leak_64 crash Black Ops 3 in Windows 10.

1. Radar_Pre_Leak_64 crash Black Ops 3 in Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Radar_Pre_Leak_64 crash Black

2. RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64 Gta5.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64 Gta5.exe: GTAV has been crashing with this in event viewer: RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64. What are some things to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/radarpreleak64-gta5exe/5f0a449b-a51f-4c44-842f-385783dbe248
  3. RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64 Gta5.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64 Gta5.exe: GTAV has been crashing with this in event viewer: RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64. What are some things to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/radarpreleak64-gta5exe/5f0a449b-a51f-4c44-842f-385783dbe248
  4. My Black Ops 3 keeps crashing on startup. Any help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Black Ops 3 keeps crashing on startup. Any help?: So It used to work a few months ago but suddenly stopped working. I have a dmp file if anyone can look at it and tell me what's happening as I'm not that smart in analysing this stuff.Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.21349.1004 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft...
  5. Black screen op

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen op: Hello everyone, two days ago ive installed last Windows update and turning on PC it displays the famous black screen with cursor but all the strategies ive found on yt doesnt work. Ive noticed that explorer doesnt run neither in recovery and i cannot go back in previous...
  6. RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64: Lately ive been getting some radar events in event viewer. Im trying to figure out if this can be caused by hardware being overclocked and if so do i need to worry about it appearing cause i swear a game crashed before at the same time that the event appeared....
  7. Games Freezing for 3 to 5 seconds RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Freezing for 3 to 5 seconds RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64: Hi Since July I have started to be confronted with an issue in games which causes the game to freeze for about 3 to 5 seconds and this happens randomly throughout gameplay with gaps of every 5 seconds to every 1 or 2 minutes which makes the gameplay unenjoyable. I have...
  8. Black OPs III

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black OPs III: I have DIRECTX 12, but am getting an error from Black OPs III that I cannot run the game. The error is no DX11 video card found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-ops-iii/c8e5d253-9efe-453c-a59f-0ced1b87a896
  9. Black Ops 3 Beta on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Ops 3 Beta on PC: If you own Call of Duty: Ghosts, Black Ops 2 or Advanced Warfare on PC the Beta is in your Steam library. PC only: If you own Black Ops 2, Ghosts, or Advanced Warfare on Steam, you get access to BO3Beta | Charlie INTEL Runs ok on the new Build 10532. 19164
  10. BSOD playing Black Ops 3, Memory management and others

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD playing Black Ops 3, Memory management and others: I have been getting BSOD's quite frequently recently with this game but have ignored it till now. Used to be able to play at least several hours before crash or BSOD but now its almost instant. Also other games crash now too. I have tried verifying the files of the game, ran...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64 crash