Windows 10: Raid Drivers

Discus and support Raid Drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I downloaded my copy of windows 10 and burnt the ISO to a disk. Went to go install windows 10 for a dual boot between 10 and 7...well... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by harmanoff, Nov 1, 2015.

1. harmanoff Win User

Raid Drivers

Hello everyone, I downloaded my copy of windows 10 and burnt the ISO to a disk. Went to go install windows 10 for a dual boot between 10 and 7...well when I get the install it it says it can't find any media to install to as it needs the raid drviers for it to see the Hard Drives I have set in a Raid 0 array...I downloaded the new AMD catalyst drivers that supposedly include Raid drivers for my mother board....well after triying for a few hours last night with it I just gave up and couldn't find ANY info or drivers for my system..

I am using an MSI AMD 970A-G46 motherboard. I need the SB9xx raid drivers anyone know where I can find those? Please dont' tell me the new Catalyst drivers cuz its not there....Thanks in advance

:)

harmanoff, Nov 1, 2015

2. Windows 10 crashes and freezes

Download and update the AMD Chipset drivers version 15.7.1:

Download nicht abgeschlossen

Package Includes:

AMD Chipset Drivers

AMD AHCI Driver

AMD USB 3.0 Driver

AMD SB7xx RAID Drivers

AMD SB8xx RAID Drivers

AMD SB9xx RAID Drivers

AMD A-Series APU Chipset RAID Drivers

AMD E-Series APU Chipset RAID Drivers​

Gerry C J Cornell, Nov 1, 2015
  3. Storage Spaces: can it be removed?

Why is it not recommended? I would like to use the intel raid driver instead as I am quite comfortable with RAID controllers and RAID configurations.

George77Osborne, Nov 1, 2015
  4. DooGie Win User

Raid Drivers

Have you tried here Chipset

DooGie, Nov 1, 2015
  5. harmanoff Win User
    Oh my yes ive downloaded their chipset 3 times extracted it...never see a SB9xx folder like it says its extracting but see the SB8xx and SB7xx folders. The SB7xx folders are the only ones that have Windows 10 folder which is called WT...those files don't work...ive even copied the Raid driver that's installed on my Windows 7 partition and tried it...I even called MSi told them I can't get it working they sent me some raid files and those didn't even work. I am not of any other info that you may need tho..I think if I can get my hands on the SB9xx folder those files will proly be what I need....

harmanoff, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Raid Drivers

1. Raid Drivers - Similar Threads - Raid Drivers

2. RAID controller drivers code 28 and BSOD attempted write on read only memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RAID controller drivers code 28 and BSOD attempted write on read only memory: To preface I've been having issues with my PC as my CPU had overheated and once fixed my old RAM and SSD had become corrupted. I had purchased brand new RAM and SSD and to be honest I'm starting to think this has to do with my mobo, however I'm willing to try something else...
  3. RAID controller drivers code 28 and BSOD attempted write on read only memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RAID controller drivers code 28 and BSOD attempted write on read only memory: To preface I've been having issues with my PC as my CPU had overheated and once fixed my old RAM and SSD had become corrupted. I had purchased brand new RAM and SSD and to be honest I'm starting to think this has to do with my mobo, however I'm willing to try something else...
  4. Need zip file for raid intel storage driver.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need zip file for raid intel storage driver.: Hey i am trying to install windows 11 and it says device driver missing. I dont have other lap rn so i cant install and extract exe file. So can please anyone send me extract files or zip. I have 12 gen and using windows 11. Thankyou....
  5. Need zip file for raid intel storage driver.

Need zip file for raid intel storage driver.: Hey i am trying to install windows 11 and it says device driver missing. I dont have other lap rn so i cant install and extract exe file. So can please anyone send me extract files or zip. I have 12 gen and using windows 11. Thankyou....
  6. RAID controller has no driver, cannot access SDDs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RAID controller has no driver, cannot access SDDs: I'll preface this by stating that I am not very technically inclined, so I do not know all of the proper terminology, but I'll try my best to accurately describe my issue. I bought a new PC about two weeks ago, and after some frustrations a DoA PSU and UEFI/BIOS settings that...
  7. RAID controller has no driver, cannot access SDDs

RAID controller has no driver, cannot access SDDs: I'll preface this by stating that I am not very technically inclined, so I do not know all of the proper terminology, but I'll try my best to accurately describe my issue. I bought a new PC about two weeks ago, and after some frustrations a DoA PSU and UEFI/BIOS settings that...
  8. RAID controller has no driver, cannot access SDDs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. need to install the raid driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    need to install the raid driver: need to reload the raid driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-install-the-raid-driver/879eeab2-e9b7-4e40-8c07-b8975bf44d86
  10. need to install the raid driver

need to install the raid driver: need to reload the raid driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-install-the-raid-driver/879eeab2-e9b7-4e40-8c07-b8975bf44d86

Users found this page by searching for:

1. amd raid boot disk

2. windows 10 nvme drivers

3. windos 10 nvme loading time