Windows 10: Raid Drivers

Discus and support Raid Drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I downloaded my copy of windows 10 and burnt the ISO to a disk. Went to go install windows 10 for a dual boot between 10 and 7...well... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by harmanoff, Nov 1, 2015.

1. harmanoff Win User

Raid Drivers

Hello everyone, I downloaded my copy of windows 10 and burnt the ISO to a disk. Went to go install windows 10 for a dual boot between 10 and 7...well when I get the install it it says it can't find any media to install to as it needs the raid drviers for it to see the Hard Drives I have set in a Raid 0 array...I downloaded the new AMD catalyst drivers that supposedly include Raid drivers for my mother board....well after triying for a few hours last night with it I just gave up and couldn't find ANY info or drivers for my system..

I am using an MSI AMD 970A-G46 motherboard. I need the SB9xx raid drivers anyone know where I can find those? Please dont' tell me the new Catalyst drivers cuz its not there....Thanks in advance

:)

harmanoff, Nov 1, 2015

2. Windows 10 crashes and freezes

Download and update the AMD Chipset drivers version 15.7.1:

Download nicht abgeschlossen

Package Includes:

AMD Chipset Drivers

AMD AHCI Driver

AMD USB 3.0 Driver

AMD SB7xx RAID Drivers

AMD SB8xx RAID Drivers

AMD SB9xx RAID Drivers

AMD A-Series APU Chipset RAID Drivers

AMD E-Series APU Chipset RAID Drivers​

Gerry C J Cornell, Nov 1, 2015
  3. Storage Spaces: can it be removed?

Why is it not recommended? I would like to use the intel raid driver instead as I am quite comfortable with RAID controllers and RAID configurations.

George77Osborne, Nov 1, 2015
  4. DooGie Win User

Raid Drivers

Have you tried here Chipset

DooGie, Nov 1, 2015
  5. harmanoff Win User
    Oh my yes ive downloaded their chipset 3 times extracted it...never see a SB9xx folder like it says its extracting but see the SB8xx and SB7xx folders. The SB7xx folders are the only ones that have Windows 10 folder which is called WT...those files don't work...ive even copied the Raid driver that's installed on my Windows 7 partition and tried it...I even called MSi told them I can't get it working they sent me some raid files and those didn't even work. I am not of any other info that you may need tho..I think if I can get my hands on the SB9xx folder those files will proly be what I need....

harmanoff, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Raid Drivers

1. Raid Drivers - Similar Threads - Raid Drivers

2. Unable to upgrade to windows 10 build 1903, AMD RAID Driver Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to upgrade to windows 10 build 1903, AMD RAID Driver Error: I am currently trying to install the windows 10 1903 build update, my current version is 1803. I get the following error message, claiming that my RAID driver is outdated and needs to be updated first: [ATTACH] However I have updated the appropriate driver, and restarted...
  3. Unable to upgrade to windows 10 build 1903, AMD RAID Driver Error

Unable to upgrade to windows 10 build 1903, AMD RAID Driver Error: I am currently trying to install the windows 10 1903 build update, my current version is 1803. I get the following error message, claiming that my RAID driver is outdated and needs to be updated first: [img] However I have updated the appropriate driver, and restarted my...
  4. May 2019 update with AMD RAID driver problem that went horribly wrong - With a solution.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    May 2019 update with AMD RAID driver problem that went horribly wrong - With a solution.: Here is some background information on the problem that I just got done fixing, after about seven hours of work including a call to Microsoft's support line where a nice lady tried everything she could think of to help. She offered several solutions to my problem that I...
  5. do i need RAID drivers (AMD) even if i only use 1 ssd?

do i need RAID drivers (AMD) even if i only use 1 ssd?: i know.. maybe it's a stupid question.... but do i need RAID drivers (AMD) even if i only use 1 ssd? i am on crucial mx300 ssd i bought an adata sx8200 NVME and i don't know if at the next windows installation i have to download these drivers B350 Drivers Support | AMD i...
  6. Twin drives configured as Raid 1 shows as separate drivers after Windows update

Twin drives configured as Raid 1 shows as separate drivers after Windows update: Hi Windows 10 PC with twin hard drives set up in Raid 1 format (ie any saved files save to both drives). Separate SSD for C Drive which holds any programmes. My Raid Drives are both drive D and show as two separate folders named "Raid 1 (D:)" in the file explorer. When...
  7. Windows 10 Install - AMD NVMe RAID drivers

Windows 10 Install - AMD NVMe RAID drivers: I am having issue with getting my NVMe RAID 0 array in Windows 10 install even though I am loading the driver. The RAID 0 consists of 2 Samsung 970 PRO 512 GB NVMe drives, mounted on a Zenith Extreme motherboard flashed with the latest BIOS firmware. Used the latest download...
  8. Raid Controller Driver included in Windows 10 April Update (and later) causes update hang...

Raid Controller Driver included in Windows 10 April Update (and later) causes update hang...: Clearly the Raid Controller Driver included in the Windows 10 April Update (and the later 1803 as well) has issue with older type of Raid Controller. Specifically, it is known to cause problem for Sony Vaio VPCZ1xxx and Acer S7 391 series. When update directly from windows,...
  9. setingup computer to run raid driver not sata ahci contorller question

setingup computer to run raid driver not sata ahci contorller question: Will it kill my windows 10 pro serial number , and if it does how do i get in touch with Microsoft to reactivate windows ? Thanks for now ! 107369
  10. How do I add RAID / other drivers to W10 installation media

How do I add RAID / other drivers to W10 installation media: Hi there I need to add a RAID driver (I have the driver) to the Windows install media (got iso and usb via media creation tool - the iso / usb was created on a different machine). Previous versions would let you via an Fn key load drivers from a "Diskette" image. This...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. amd raid boot disk

2. windows 10 nvme drivers

3. windos 10 nvme loading time