RAM capacity

Discus and support RAM capacity in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; i've lastly updated my windows onto the april update, before having updated i worked with the official version of photoshop CC 2018 without problems.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by monP, May 26, 2018.

1. monP Win User

RAM capacity

i've lastly updated my windows onto the april update,
    before having updated i worked with the official version of photoshop CC 2018 without problems.
    after the update by saving the doc worked out by photoshop, i have allways a remark stated not enough RAM!
    see attached hereby the spec .of my machine.

my question : can i add RAM to my software, or perhaps is another solution possible in order to work normally with my photoshop?
    RAM capacity [​IMG]

:)

2. muhammed dönmez Win User

How to increase dedicated video ram windows 10

i want to increase my dedicated video ram i have intel iris 5100 but i dont know how pls list a step by step way to increase it (windows 10)

muhammed dönmez, May 29, 2018
  3. umair1234 Win User
    n79 ram

can anybody tell me what is the ram capacity of n79??

plzzz

umair1234, May 29, 2018
Thema:

RAM capacity

1. RAM capacity - Similar Threads - RAM capacity

2. Ram usable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ram usable: When i play fortnite in taskmanager it always show 60 percent r less usage of ram (memory) i i cant use ram more than that .bec beca of thia sometimes games lose frames...
  3. How to use your hard drive as RAM in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to use your hard drive as RAM in Windows 10: Windows 10 has a feature that allows part of your hard drive to work the same way that RAM(Random Access Memory) does. Known as virtual memory, it is important to system stability and can help improve your computer’s performance when properly configured. Before covering how...
  4. Why do I have only 3,3 GB of available RAM out of 6?

Why do I have only 3,3 GB of available RAM out of 6?: So my laptop is never slow on normal usage, but when I play heavy games like CS:GO it really lags. The framerate drops so much, to the point where I can't even move in the game without bumping into enemies and objects. Now, I know I don't have a gaming laptop (see the...
  5. Maximum usable RAM in 32 bit W10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Maximum usable RAM in 32 bit W10: I have a DELL Optiplex 7010 which was bought with W7 32 bit OS. I used the MS free upgrade to W10 Pro 32 bit. I have recently upgraded to 8GB of RAM, however although 8GB is detected apparently only 3.5 GB is usable. I have updated bios etc to latest. Having read...
  6. the photo app with huge ram and cpu usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the photo app with huge ram and cpu usage: If I don't close the photo app for a while it may occur dramatically large ram usage (can goes to 3~4GB) and also the CPU usage is large which make computer frozen for seconds. After kill the photo app process everything back to normal. I tried to open the file location in...
  7. installed ram

installed ram: i want to increase the installed ram from 2gb to 6gb is it possible without going to service centre https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/installed-ram/06bf9a57-9aaa-419b-9dfd-97156a4c72db
  8. Ram and Disk

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ram and Disk: So i recently upgraded to win 10 on this win 7 system and the ram usage for system is over the top at 2.4 gb and only gives me 1.6 gb available (not even only gives me 400 mb while on my newer laptops it gives me 15.9 gb) also Disk usage is at 100% for nothing. Im just trying...
  9. High RAM usage issue.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High RAM usage issue.: Starting a couple months back, I noticed my surface pro 4 was considerably slower and would need to reload webpages a lot more frequently and stuff like that. I suspected there would be some issues with the RAM so I checked the resources monitor a noticed of 50% do the RAM...
  10. RAM capacity for Photoshop CC 2018

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RAM capacity for Photoshop CC 2018: i've lastly updated my windows onto the april update, before having updated i worked with the official version of photoshop CC 2018 without problems. after the update by saving the doc worked out by photoshop, i have allways a remark stated not enough RAM! see attached...