Windows 10: Random Achievement Notifications.

Discus and support Random Achievement Notifications. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This is weird. I just received a few random achievements on my computer, and I wasn't doing anything to earn them. I was playing my PS4 at the time,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Drkmttr15, Oct 5, 2015.

1. Drkmttr15 Win User

Random Achievement Notifications.

This is weird. I just received a few random achievements on my computer, and I wasn't doing anything to earn them. I was playing my PS4 at the time, and they popped out of nowhere. Every time I clicked on them to see which game they were coming from, Project Spark kept showing up on the Xbox app like they were earned from that game. I could see the percentage kept increasing, and so was my gamerscore. I wasn't playing the game, in fact I haven't played the game recently.

I went on to my Xbox One. I went to my achievements, and they didn't update with those achievements earned. On the Xbox app, it doesn't say that they've been earned, nor does it say my last game I played was Project Spark.

:)

Drkmttr15, Oct 5, 2015

2. Can't delete file. File is no longer located in "File path". Verify file.

Solved it! Random Achievement Notifications. :) Made new text file (just a random file) and achieve it with the same name as a excited. Was made "new copy" of this file with the same size, but now it was available for deleting.

StanislawQQ, Oct 5, 2015
  3. Entegy Win User
    Game doesn't recognize already earned achievements?

I reinstalled the game Flowerz today and it's not recognizing already earned achievements. I'm getting notifications for achievements I've already earned. If I go look at the game's achievements from within Flowerz, it's not listing my already earned achievements
    and the ones I've "unlocked" today have today's date, when they were earned months ago. The achievement listing is correct in the Xbox Live Extras app, on my Xbox and on Xbox.com.

Other games, such as Glow Artisan and Game Chest: Solitaire correctly detect earned achievements after a reinstall.

Entegy, Oct 5, 2015
Thema:

Random Achievement Notifications.

1. Random Achievement Notifications. - Similar Threads - Random Achievement Notifications

2. achievement loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    achievement loading: so once i made a netherite sword and in the discription it said it does 9 hearts of damage so i did the achievement "overkill" and it dident give me it so i tried over and over and it dident work!!!...
  3. achievement loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    achievement loading: so once i made a netherite sword and in the discription it said it does 9 hearts of damage so i did the achievement "overkill" and it dident give me it so i tried over and over and it dident work!!!...
  4. achievement loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Achievement Notification not Showing but there is still Audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Achievement Notification not Showing but there is still Audio: HiI ran into a problem recently where the little notification popup for achievements randomly stopped showing. Normally when I get an achievement, there will be a Console Companion notification that pops up in the bottom right of my monitor screen on Windows along with the...
  6. Minecraft Achievements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Achievements: Yesterday I bought minecraft pe and my achievements aren't transferring from my windows 10 account I used the same Xbox.live account for both of them and I'm wondering if my achievements will transfer to pe. I'm asking since I'm only...
  7. Still receiving Xbox achievement notifications on PC with settings turned off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Still receiving Xbox achievement notifications on PC with settings turned off: Hello! The past few days I’ve been experiencing a very odd situation. My wife uses my PC, and I don’t want notifications popping up on it regarding achievements I’m getting on Xbox. I’ve turned off notifications completely, and also turned off the game bar. We no longer get...
  8. Random Notification Sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random Notification Sound: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GoldMarksman [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jn7wys/random_notification_sound/
  9. Random notifications

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Random notifications: Hello, recently I tried to download a private server for a mobile game on my pc to mess around with my friends, and I searched up on youtube how to do so, I tried on video in particular and I clicked the link, and I automatically knew that they were trying to infect my...
  10. Lots of Random Notifications?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lots of Random Notifications?: So I get a lot of random notifications from the action center. Most of the time, the notification shows up for half a second and goes away before I even get a chance to read then. Then its not even listed in the action center bar. So I've since disabled all the...