Windows 10: Random black squares overlayed when using Facebook & other websites

Discus and support Random black squares overlayed when using Facebook & other websites in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; *Sad Same size ,black boxes show up in random positions. They have no content that I can see & no outline They seem to continue to pop up every second... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Davee3, May 20, 2018.

1. Davee3 Win User

Random black squares overlayed when using Facebook & other websites

*Sad Same size ,black boxes show up in random positions. They have no content that I can see & no outline They seem to continue to pop up every second or so until I leave a page I did update Flash - related to the problem? Seems to be related to only some webpages - not happening here as an example

:)

Davee3, May 20, 2018
  2. Larry L. Win User

Windows 10, black squares pop up

How do I stop random black squares from popping up on my screen?

Larry L., May 21, 2018
  3. Error- HTTP/1.1 200 OK on Edge and other browers goes blank when try to open particular websites

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Since from when are you facing this issue?
    • What happens when you try to access the same websites in other PC?
    I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it help you.

• Open the Microsoft Edge browser. Open a website.
    • Click on '. . .' select Open with Internet Explorer
      and check if the issue persists.
    If the issue doesn't resolve, try the below steps.

• Press Start, type Internet Explorer and
      select it.
    • Press Ctrl + Shift + P, it opens Internet Explorer as
      InPrivate mode
      . Try to access the website and check if the issue still persists.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 21, 2018
  4. Davee3 Win User

*Sad Same size ,black boxes show up in random positions. They have no content that I can see & no outline They seem to continue to pop up every second or so until I leave a page I did update Flash - related to the problem? Seems to be related to only some webpages - not happening here as an example

:)

Davee3, May 24, 2018
Thema:

1. Random black squares overlayed when using Facebook & other websites - Similar Threads - Random black squares

2. Random black screen and black squares in microsoft edge and gaming.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random black screen and black squares in microsoft edge and gaming.: I recently set a new custom pc. While watching movies in prime video or netflix my screen goes all black for few seconds and comes back or black squares appearing in different shapes each time. When ı wanted to switch between tabs in microsoft edge it is also happening. In...
  3. Random black screen and black squares in microsoft edge and gaming.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random black screen and black squares in microsoft edge and gaming.: I recently set a new custom pc. While watching movies in prime video or netflix my screen goes all black for few seconds and comes back or black squares appearing in different shapes each time. When ı wanted to switch between tabs in microsoft edge it is also happening. In...
  4. Random BSOD when watching YouTube/other video platform websites

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD when watching YouTube/other video platform websites: Goodmorning.So I have a bit of a trouble and I have tried everything to fix it and this is my last hope.I have been getting a BSOD randomly by watching YouTube videos and the stopcode I am getting is: Video_Internal_Memory_ManagementThe funny thing is it happens sometimes...
  5. Random BSOD when watching YouTube/other video platform websites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD when watching YouTube/other video platform websites: Goodmorning.So I have a bit of a trouble and I have tried everything to fix it and this is my last hope.I have been getting a BSOD randomly by watching YouTube videos and the stopcode I am getting is: Video_Internal_Memory_ManagementI have tried several things like...
  6. Random BSOD when watching YouTube/other video platform websites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD when watching YouTube/other video platform websites: Goodmorning.So I have a bit of a trouble and I have tried everything to fix it and this is my last hope.I have been getting a BSOD randomly by watching YouTube videos and the stopcode I am getting is: Video_Internal_Memory_ManagementI have tried several things like...
  7. black squar

in Windows 10 Customization
    black squar: so I have this black square bottom left of my screen its not my monitor i reset all setting for it but its still here i have no idea what to do https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/712871459902586880/791937781575319562/image0.jpg...
  8. Desperate help, annoying random black squares appearing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desperate help, annoying random black squares appearing: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/oathakafaze [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j90w37/desperate_help_annoying_random_black_squares/
  9. Random black screen when using Unity3D

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random black screen when using Unity3D: A few seconds after opening a Unity project, my pc monitor turns completelyblack randomly. Most of the time it turns black then back on after a few seconds and sometimes it shows a "No signal" message and just stays black. I gotta hitwinkey+ctrl+shift+b then spam the alt+tab...
  10. Information when hovering is distorted with black squares

in Windows 10 Support
    Information when hovering is distorted with black squares: The pop up information when hovering over an icon and in some files is unreadable in Win 10. See screen images. [img] [img] If anyone had this problem and have solved it please explain how. 24464