Windows 10: Random bluescreen when I'm playing

Discus and support Random bluescreen when I'm playing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I'm playing heavier games with a lot going on, the PC bluescreens. I can't understand the problem, because I've already done the RAM test, I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AlexFerreira23, Feb 21, 2024.

1. Random bluescreen when I'm playing

When I'm playing heavier games with a lot going on, the PC bluescreens. I can't understand the problem, because I've already done the RAM test, I've done the graphics test, I've done the disk test and nothing seems to be a problem. I have already formatted the computer, reinstalled the graphics drivers from scratch and tested the RAM memory and disks.I will send attached prints with information about the "BlueScreenView" applicationi

:)

AlexFerreira23, Feb 21, 2024

2. Constant bluescreens - still not fixed

I don't think you understood my issue - my bluescreens are random, so I can't do a clean boot and provoke a bluescreen. I am not sure what the steps you suggested have anything to do with my problem and it is not clear how it will help. The PC does boot
    up normally, it just crashes randomly during the day.

I am pretty sure the issue is related to a driver that could be incompatible with Win 10. Please check the older threads to further understand the issue.

Thank you.

Sofia C. Rocha, Feb 21, 2024
  3. How to play random songs on WP 8.1

Playing random music was easy on WP 8.0. Just hit the Music tile then hit the play arrow. The entire music library then played in a random fashion.

In 8.1 that play arrow is no longer there. Looking around it appears that the "play everything random" feature has been removed. It looks like I can laboriously create custom play lists and I could probably add every song to the list then remember when
    I download new music to put them into the playlist but that would be a lot of work.

So, I hope I am missing something. How can I quickly play all my music randomly?

Thanks,

Dean

Dean Blakely, Feb 21, 2024
  4. Erika Aro Win User

Random bluescreen when I'm playing

Bluescreen mainly when playing games

Hi Tobias,

We're unable to view and download the dump files. When video games cause bluescreens, then we have to check the game's minimum and recommended system requirements. To help us further, we'd like to know the following information:

• What are the names of the games causing bluescreens?
    • Could you tell what antivirus program you are using?
    • Are you using a client to launch games or they are standalone?
    • Were there any changes, recent updates, and newly installed applications on your device that may have triggered this?
    • To avoid repetition, can you provide us with all the troubleshooting steps that you've done so far?
    • Have you tried playing and using Teamspeak one at a time?

In the meantime, we recommend following the solution on this link to troubleshoot blue screen errors.
    We look forward to your reply.

Erika Aro, Feb 21, 2024
Thema:

Random bluescreen when I'm playing

1. Random bluescreen when I'm playing - Similar Threads - Random bluescreen I'm

2. Random bluescreen when I'm playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random bluescreen when I'm playing: When I'm playing heavier games with a lot going on, the PC bluescreens. I can't understand the problem, because I've already done the RAM test, I've done the graphics test, I've done the disk test and nothing seems to be a problem. I have already formatted the computer,...
  3. Random bluescreen when I'm playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random bluescreen when I'm playing: When I'm playing heavier games with a lot going on, the PC bluescreens. I can't understand the problem, because I've already done the RAM test, I've done the graphics test, I've done the disk test and nothing seems to be a problem. I have already formatted the computer,...
  4. Random bluescreen when I'm playing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Keep getting random bluescreen when playing games.

Keep getting random bluescreen when playing games.: Hello, I keep getting blue screen every few hours or so when playing games, and it only happen when I play games. how do I fix this?Specs:Zotac RTX 4090R7 7800X3DB650 Gaming X AX32GB DDR5 Here's the dump file:...
  6. Keep getting random bluescreen when playing games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting random bluescreen when playing games.: Hello, I keep getting blue screen every few hours or so when playing games, and it only happen when I play games. how do I fix this?Specs:Zotac RTX 4090R7 7800X3DB650 Gaming X AX32GB DDR5 Here's the dump file:...
  7. Constant Bluescreens when playing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Bluescreens when playing.: For the past month i've been having constant blue screens, they mainly happen when I'm playing a game and there's no problem when starting or browsing. This is the error in event viewer.Fault bucket 0x7a_c000000e, type 0Event Name: BlueScreenResponse: Not availableCab Id:...
  8. Constant Bluescreens when playing.

Constant Bluescreens when playing.: For the past month i've been having constant blue screens, they mainly happen when I'm playing a game and there's no problem when starting or browsing. This is the error in event viewer.Fault bucket 0x7a_c000000e, type 0Event Name: BlueScreenResponse: Not availableCab Id:...
  9. Constant Bluescreens when playing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Bluescreen when playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen when playing games: Hi. Bluescreen pops up when playing games DMP files, system specs and hardware info packed and added https://drive.google.com/file/d/10Ah-nPjRz30RhdOlmeE0EfTqV_m7Yra1/view?usp=sharing New PC after 7 good years with old junk ;-; and can't play. Provider [ Name]...