Windows 10: Random bluescreen while pc is not in use?

Discus and support Random bluescreen while pc is not in use? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The past couple of days my PC is having random BSOD's while not in use. I would like to know why? I attached a minidump file to this question.Thanks in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by A. User, Feb 21, 2024.

1. A. User Win User

Random bluescreen while pc is not in use?

The past couple of days my PC is having random BSOD's while not in use. I would like to know why? I attached a minidump file to this question.Thanks in advance!

:)

A. User, Feb 21, 2024

2. Constant bluescreens - still not fixed

I don't think you understood my issue - my bluescreens are random, so I can't do a clean boot and provoke a bluescreen. I am not sure what the steps you suggested have anything to do with my problem and it is not clear how it will help. The PC does boot
    up normally, it just crashes randomly during the day.

I am pretty sure the issue is related to a driver that could be incompatible with Win 10. Please check the older threads to further understand the issue.

Thank you.

Sofia C. Rocha, Feb 21, 2024
  3. capeRW Win User
    pc has been constantly bluescreening

random bluescreens have been happening every 10-20 minutes. they vary in error codes so there is not just 1 item causing it. typically, i’ve noticed that when i am playing a game the bluescreens rarely occur as opposed to when i’m not playing game they occur very often. what fixes are suggested? i’ve done sfc tool, it said it found corrupted files and fixed them but bluescreens keep occurring.

(edit) forgot to mention that i’ve also factory reset my pc to get rid of the issue, and i still constantly get bluescreens. google and discord also crash occasionally along with the entire pc. only things that don’t crash are games

capeRW, Feb 21, 2024
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

Thema:

1. Random bluescreen while pc is not in use? - Similar Threads - Random bluescreen while

2. random unexpected bluescreen while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random unexpected bluescreen while gaming: while gaming , the pc randomly goes back to desktop closing the game and sometimes it goes bluescreen there are no useful dmp files or event viewer errors there is only "the pc rebooted from a bugcheck"i saw in blue screen 2 things :-memory management -attempted to readonly...
  3. random unexpected bluescreen while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    random unexpected bluescreen while gaming: while gaming , the pc randomly goes back to desktop closing the game and sometimes it goes bluescreen there are no useful dmp files or event viewer errors there is only "the pc rebooted from a bugcheck"i saw in blue screen 2 things :-memory management -attempted to readonly...
  4. random unexpected bluescreen while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Random bluescreen while pc is not in use?

Random bluescreen while pc is not in use?: The past couple of days my PC is having random BSOD's while not in use. I would like to know why? I attached a minidump file to this question.Thanks in advance!...
  6. Random Crashes While Idle And Using The PC

Random Crashes While Idle And Using The PC: I will get random crashes every couple of days while idle or not. My pc specs are Rtx 3060 Ryzen 7 5800x 24GB of Ram one stick is failing so I removed it and a b550c-m motherboard I've been getting this every time I crash. ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger...
  7. Bluescreen while using computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen while using computer?: Hi, recently my computer crashed twice while I was just using it. The first time it crashed I was just playing a video game, the second time it crashed I was just browsing the internet and running a benchmark in the background. If anyone can help me fix this, I would greatly...
  8. Bluescreen while using computer?

Bluescreen while using computer?: Hi, recently my computer crashed twice while I was just using it. The first time it crashed I was just playing a video game, the second time it crashed I was just browsing the internet and running a benchmark in the background. If anyone can help me fix this, I would greatly...
  9. Bluescreen while using computer?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. PC bluescreens randomly.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC bluescreens randomly.: My PC bluescreens randomly when idle or doing small tasks (never while gaming). i have a i7-9700k, 1050ti and 32gb ram. cpu was using turbo boost so i turned that off but it still bluescreens every 2-3 hours or so. i have no idea what im doing and i tried some guides. the...