Windows 10: Random BSOD after upgrading to Win10

Discus and support Random BSOD after upgrading to Win10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Guys, I upgraded to Win10 with massive random BSODs. Im like getting crazy, I updated all drivers manuelly, every little device driver I could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tb303, Mar 17, 2016.

1. tb303 Win User

Random BSOD after upgrading to Win10

Hello Guys,

I upgraded to Win10 with massive random BSODs. Im like getting crazy, I updated all drivers manuelly, every little device driver I could found but with no luck. I had Win 7 for several years without a single BSOD but after the upgrade it happens on random. Im getting mad with this Win10. Hope you can help me outta this big mess.

BIG thank you.

:)

tb303, Mar 17, 2016
  2. howardc64 Win User

Legacy Geforce 6150se nforce 430 -- Random BSOD's with 1709

Same identical hardware and software issue here (6150SE GPU, NVidia 309.08 driver)

Found a better test than random BSOD, use Google earth. Runs perfect with Win10 1703, 1709 has rendering problem in main window (all black). Clearly something changed in graphics subsystem.

Left notes at link below. Entire thread BSOD with 6150SE GPU + 309.08 driver + Win10 1709 combination

Random blue screen after Windows 10 Fall Creators update - HP Support Forum

Also posted on Feedback app

howardc64, Mar 17, 2016
  3. Reinstalling Win10 on new HDD

I upgraded to Windows 10 for free. I'm happy with it, however my HDD is failing. Strange noises, random BSODs, sometimes fine. I am using the media creation tool now, whilst my rig is stable, to create a USB installer.

Question: When I'm installing Win10 it'll ask me for product key, which I've read in other threads I should skip. How will Win10 then determine my product key, version etc?

NiallYeldham, Mar 17, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

I am not saying that it is Kaspersky that has caused the BSOD; but there is a fair chance that it might be the cause.
    Code: ffffd000`2192b3f8 fffff801`cb01f26aUnable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\klif.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for klif.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for klif.sys klif+0x1f26a[/quote] Please uninstall (not disable; disabling just keeps it away from scanning, not from loading the drivers and services) Kaspersky and let us know the resulting situation.

If the issue continues, we will have to take some further steps.

5. tb303 Win User
    thank you ARC for your fast response and sorry for my late answer.

I now uninstalled kaspersky as suggested, but with no success. Still got very annoying random reboots, somethimes my PC works for 10 days with not a single reboot, and sometimes it reboots now three times a day. Its horrible.

Again I attached the log file, hope somebody can help.

Attachment 75307

Please uninstall (not disable; disabling just keeps it away from scanning, not from loading the drivers and services) Kaspersky and let us know the resulting situation.

If the issue continues, we will have to take some further steps.[/quote]

tb303, Apr 16, 2016
  6. ARC
    Arc Win User
    This time it is bit more clear.
    Code: Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck 1A, {8887, fffffa8000c03690, fffffa8007048f50, 205} Probably caused by : hardware_ram ( ZEROED_PAGE_CORRUPTED ) Followup: MachineOwner ---------[/quote] Test your RAM modules for possible errors.MemTest86+ - Test RAM Run memtest86+ for at least 8 consecutive passes.

If it start showing errors/red lines, stop testing. A single error is enough to determine that something is going bad there.
    Take a camera snap of the memtest86+ window before closing the program. Let us see it.
    Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Ten Forums - Windows 10 Forums

Thema:

1. Random BSOD after upgrading to Win10 - Similar Threads - Random BSOD upgrading

2. Random stalling after win10 upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random stalling after win10 upgrade: Hello all! I am counting on the wisdom of this group, as i think I have run out of all options. I just recently upgraded to windows 10 from 7 keep files and settings and all is not fine. The system hangs it seems at random intervals, 5 - 15 minutes. Afterwards only a...
  3. Random BSOD Win10

Random BSOD Win10: I have this problem since roughly a month ago, and this is a fully random BSOD so if you guys see this post it mean's I was lucky enough and didn't get one :) So as I said It is a fully random BSOD and the file that causes this is always IAStorAC.sys and the Stop Code is:...
  4. Randomly BSOD on win10

Randomly BSOD on win10: I met a wired problem with my brand new DIY computer. I met several BSOD, but all of them with different code. I need someone to help me locate what problem happened. This is my information:[ATTACH] And I upload dump files to Onedrive:...
  5. BSOD after official win10 upgrade

BSOD after official win10 upgrade: So i finally got the msg that win 10 is ready for install, so i pressed installed after the first restart(during install) i got BSOD which was weird. So i went through the rest of the setup and finally windows booted and less than 5 min on use i got another BSOD, then...
  6. Random BSOD on Win10

Random BSOD on Win10: Hi, My laptop computer have some random BSOD. I can't recall any BSOD while gaming, but they are most likely to occur during idle, or just watching Youtube video. My laptop does not have official Windows 10 support. I don't know if that is the problem cause. I haven't...
  7. Random BSODs after upgrade

Random BSODs after upgrade: Hello everyone! I have a pretty old computer, 775 socket which I recently upgraded by replacing my memory and CPU, adding 3x2 GB of Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800MHz and Xeon E5440 (771 to 775 mod). Since then I have experienced random BSODs where some of them had minidumps and...
  8. BSOD after upgrade to Win10/trouble "Resetting" Win10/

BSOD after upgrade to Win10/trouble "Resetting" Win10/: A few months back I: Purchased a new Samsung 850 EVO SSHD and also upgraded from Win7 to Win10. After the upgrade I started experiencing seemingly random system lock-ups. They occur one of two ways: 1. happens periodically when the system is left running on the desktop....
  9. regular BSOD after upgrade to Win10

regular BSOD after upgrade to Win10: I experience a very frequent BSODs. I've searched the inet for the symptom, everyone blames Alcohool 120%. I've never had it. I attach the system information file with 50 minidumps. I would be thankful if you could help me to identify the reason for these BSODS. Thanks...
  10. Win10 Random BSOD

Win10 Random BSOD: Hi, This PC started crashing randomly about 3 weeks ago. No hardware changes have been made. The following error keeps popping up in the event viewer: Code: A corrected hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Corrected Machine...