Windows 10: Random BSOD (Bad_Pool_Caller) when doing nothing. fwpkcInt.sys & NetIO

Discus and support Random BSOD (Bad_Pool_Caller) when doing nothing. fwpkcInt.sys & NetIO in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently moved my pc to another town. Within the first or second day i started to experience BSODs randomly. Cannot pin point any updates or anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kaethex, Mar 21, 2018.

1. kaethex Win User

Random BSOD (Bad_Pool_Caller) when doing nothing. fwpkcInt.sys & NetIO

Recently moved my pc to another town. Within the first or second day i started to experience BSODs randomly.
    Cannot pin point any updates or anything else.

Attached minidump file.

Could anyone help me out? It would be greatly appreciated!

Edit:

I've essentially ripped out my wifi card, my ethernet card, reseated my RAM, did a memtest with no errors.. I'm not too sure what else to look for. Hopefully it isn't my hardware failing!

I'll just read the instructions for posting, will upload the other zip/logs when i get the chance.

:)

kaethex, Mar 21, 2018
  2. auggy Win User

Windows 10 continuous blue screen crashes

Hi,

Looking at the minidump files show the mwac.sys as the possible cause of the BAD_POOL_CALLER (C2) error:

BugCheck C2, {b, ffffe0001d6a6738, 0, ffffe0001d6a7238}

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for
    mwac.sys

Probably caused by : NETIO.SYS ( NETIO!NetioFreeMdl+2707f )

The process that is crashing is the mbamservice.exe :

PROCESS_NAME: mbamservice.ex

The mwac.sys and mbamservice.exe are components of Malwarebytes and this error has been reported before such as

here

Try uninstalling Malwarebytes and see if the BAD_POOL_CALLER error resolves.

Afterwards you could reinstall Malwarebytes using the latest version.

I would also suggest to update the sptd2.sys
    which may have been involved in some earlier errors such as DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (D1) error.

To update the sptd2.sys install SPTD for Windows 10 (64 bit) (Version 2.11) from the following link:

DuplexSecure - Downloads

auggy, Mar 21, 2018
  3. Windows BSOD, Bad_Pool_Caller

Dmp_MsInf.zip

added the dump file with Driver Verifier has (Verifier added on the end of it). It was the same BSOD error though (BAD_POOL_CALLER). Also wiped my OC on my CPU & GPU while re-booting after enabling Driver Verifier. Will do the memtest while waiting on your
    response, thanks.

SpencerSisson, Mar 21, 2018
  4. kaethex Win User

Seemed to be Bitdefender & Malwarebytes clashing. Reinstalled both, set up a short delay in mbam protection activation after windows loads. No blue screens after about 3 hours of running straight now.

kaethex, Mar 21, 2018
Thema:

1. Random BSOD (Bad_Pool_Caller) when doing nothing. fwpkcInt.sys & NetIO - Similar Threads - Random BSOD Bad_Pool_Caller

2. BSOD - BAD_POOL_CALLER

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - BAD_POOL_CALLER: Hello, I've been experiencing some troubles using my computer. The main problem is: it's crashing every single hour of use with the BSOD (Bug Check String: BAD_POOL_CALLER). I've used BlueScreenView to check more details about the crash. Also, I've followed some procedures,...
  3. BSOD - Bad_Pool_Caller

BSOD - Bad_Pool_Caller: Hello Community :) I am new here, so I don't know if I am exactly right here. Since a couple of weeks I am having issues with getting a bluescreen that says: "BAD_POOL_CALLER" around every 2 days. I have the minidump file + the systeminfo file. Where do I upload it so you...
  4. Random BSODs due to BAD_POOL_CALLER

Random BSODs due to BAD_POOL_CALLER: For the last few months I have been getting these random BSODs. All due to BAD_POOL_CALLER with Bug Check Code 0x000000c2. I ran MEMTEST for 24+ hours without any issues so there is no problem with the system memory. Then downloaded a utility (BlueScrenView) which analyzed...
  5. Bsod bad_pool_caller

Bsod bad_pool_caller: About every two weeks, I get a BSOD with error BAD_POOL_CALLER when browsing the internet with Firefox. Attached is the DM Log. Attachment 73788Attachment 73788 Thanks for your assistance. Joe LaPointe 46638
  6. system_service_exception - netio-sys Always when computer is idle

system_service_exception - netio-sys Always when computer is idle: Hello, guys! Ive been getting BSOD for around a week and I notice it only happens if I leave the computer idle for around 10~20 minutes, it won't happen at all while I'm using it. I'm running a Z800 HP Workstation. Attached are the log files. Thank you in advance! *Smile...
  7. Random BSODs "Bad_Pool_Caller"

Random BSODs "Bad_Pool_Caller": Over the past week or so I've been getting random BSODs with the error "Bad_Pool_Caller" out of the blue with no warning at all *Mad. Usually only happens 1-2 times a day after using my PC for a while (20-40 minutes), If I restart it after the crash it's usually fine for the...
  8. Bad_pool_caller bsod

Bad_pool_caller bsod: Hello, I have gotten a this BSOD a couple of times, sort of back to back. Both times I was just browsing the web at the time. I should also add that I am currently also having problems updating my Windows as well but I'm not sure if these are connected. 51517
  9. Bsod - bad_pool_caller

Bsod - bad_pool_caller: Greets. First time ever I hear of this particular error code. As per instructions I include the debug zip used with your tool. I have also made an UNGINE Heaven Benchmark and have the result should it be needed. The BSOD happened while playing Lord of The Rings Online...
  10. bsod bad_pool_caller

bsod bad_pool_caller: have been having very very frequent bsod with the error bad_pool_caller. i'm not sure what details to add, but lmk. thanks. 32419

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bad pool caller 1903

2. 1903 bad pool caller bsod