Windows 10: Random BSOD both thrue gaming and random internet browsing

Discus and support Random BSOD both thrue gaming and random internet browsing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all! My pc randomly crashes now and then with always ending in a BSOD or on a occassion an instant reset of my computer with out the blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dimitrivn, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Dimitrivn Win User

Random BSOD both thrue gaming and random internet browsing

Hi all!

My pc randomly crashes now and then with always ending in a BSOD or on a occassion an instant reset of my computer with out the blue screen.

This is the error that i always get.
    The computer has restarted after a bugcontrol, the bugcontrol is 0x00000124 (0x0000000000000000, 0xffffda02b13a7028, 0x00000000bc800800, 0x0000000000010137). Er is een dump opgeslagen in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Rapport-id: 1c510e8c-111a-4268-938f-9c4486545881.

It really starts to frustrate me, because sometimes I can play on for days without any problems and at some nights it crashes 2-5 times in a row with a 15-30 min time inbetween.

I am not a computer expert at all, so I hope I provided you with enough information to see where the problem most likely lies.

Hope to hear from you. Thank in advance!

Dimitri

Attachment 127099

According to the forum I need to upload this file as well to provide you with extra information.

Sorry for the spam moderators, I accidently uploaded this post a few times untill I read it needed approval before it would show in the forums itself. *Smile

Attachment 127112

:)

Dimitrivn, Mar 28, 2017

2. Lumia 950 Overheating Issue

I have had the same overheating at random, so hot to touch I thought it was going to catch fire...

I have a major problem with random restarts - no warning, phone just goes black and sits blank for a random amount of time then goes through what looks like a power cycle restart. Sometimes the restart happens when the phone gets burning hot while I'm using
    it - can be browsing the internet, sending a text, playing a game.

Most often overheating occurs when playing a game or browsing the internet.

I am going to move all my apps off the memory card and see how it goes for app-overheating.

All of this happened after an update just prior to the anniversary update.

Looking for a new replacement phone, will have to go back to Android unfortunately.

CarbonFootprints, Mar 28, 2017
  3. Kioskar Win User
    BSODs when I use different programs. ntoskrnl.exe named as one of the causes in each dumpfile.

Hey, I've had some problems with my PC for a while now. Bought it dec 2015 and problems started in January.

I have been getting random BSODs and random crashes to desktop. Usually when browsing the web (and watching videos) and playing games. It's happened alot so i have a link to one drive with different information:

- The computed is built by me. Not branded. The motherboard is msi z170a pc mate.

- This is is a link to a one driver folder with: 1. System information file. 2. Driver view report. 3. Windows dump files (for bsod's last 14 days)

Offentligt

Kioskar, Mar 28, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

Hello Dimitrivn *Smile

Please fill in your system spec details as much as you can. The errors are all the same and the error record shows that it is being reported by the CPU and occurs in the CPU cache. This does not necessarily mean that the CPU is faulty since it could be caused by a bad driver, however, I do not find any clues to any driver problems from the mini-dump threads.

Code: 2: kd> !errrec ffff8900669f5028 =============================================================================== Common Platform Error Record @ ffff8900669f5028 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Record Id : 01d2a7f945e5cec8 Severity : Fatal (1) Length : 928 Creator : Microsoft Notify Type : Machine Check Exception Timestamp : 3/28/2017 19:32:16 (UTC) Flags : 0x00000000 =============================================================================== Section 0 : Processor Generic ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Descriptor @ ffff8900669f50a8 Section @ ffff8900669f5180 Offset : 344 Length : 192 Flags : 0x00000001 Primary Severity : Fatal Proc. Type : x86/x64 Instr. Set : x64 Error Type : Cache error Operation : Data Read Flags : 0x00 Level : 3 CPU Version : 0x0000000000610f31 Processor ID : 0x0000000000000002 =============================================================================== Section 1 : x86/x64 Processor Specific ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Descriptor @ ffff8900669f50f0 Section @ ffff8900669f5240 Offset : 536 Length : 128 Flags : 0x00000000 Severity : Fatal Local APIC Id : 0x0000000000000002 CPU Id : 31 0f 61 00 00 08 04 02 - 0b 32 98 3e ff fb 8b 17 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 Proc. Info 0 @ ffff8900669f5240 =============================================================================== Section 2 : x86/x64 MCA ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Descriptor @ ffff8900669f5138 Section @ ffff8900669f52c0 Offset : 664 Length : 264 Flags : 0x00000000 Severity : Fatal Error : DCACHELG_DRD_ERR (Proc 2 Bank 0) Status : 0xbc80080000010137 Address : 0x000000000ba07e40 Misc. : 0xc00a0fff00000000[/quote] Make sure that you are not overheating your system - check that all the fans are clean and heatsinks free of dust. There is generally quite a lot you can do to test your system - see the 0x124 section of this post for more details.

One thing you could do is update the BIOS to Ver 32.8. This might help.

philc43, Mar 30, 2017
  5. Dimitrivn Win User
    Hi Philc43,

first of all, thank you for taking your time to help me out.
    I opened the case and there was a huge amount of dust within the vent and heatsink so I cleared that up completely.

Now I am trying to update the BIOS driver as well, as it states in my system overview that that is outdated.

But I attempted to install them thru the download link you provided me but in the versions 32.8 / 23.7 and 32.6 all the .exe files mention that "this app does not work on this pc" when I doubleclick them to install it. So am I doing something wrong?

In the attachement you can find the specifications of my pc, hoping that those are the details that you asked for *Smile

Thanks in advance!

Attachment 127414

Dimitrivn, Mar 30, 2017
  6. philc43 Win User
    You can find details about how to input your system specs here: System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums

There is a Utility provided by MSI for updating your Bios called Live Update - you could try this. Note: The BIOS file you downloaded will not self-load but has to be manually updated in the BIOS.

Having cleaned out the dust you may find it is more stable and does not crash.

philc43, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Random BSOD both thrue gaming and random internet browsing - Similar Threads - Random BSOD both

2. BSOD appeared randomly during internet browsing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD appeared randomly during internet browsing: I get the CRITICAL PROCESS DIED error. I tried a few things on the internet, but they either didn't work or are not accessible:No new hardware or software installed, the latest thing I installed was a game and expansion a few days ago.Restart and continue does not...
  3. Random BSODs when browsing

Random BSODs when browsing: Hi all, I keep getting random intermittent BSODs when browsing using Chrome or Firefox, and this happens more frequently when I'm using YouTube. I have two MEMORY.dmp files uploaded to my OneDrive here, please let me know if you need any other info: Microsoft OneDrive -...
  4. Random BSODs while gaming/browsing

Random BSODs while gaming/browsing: Let me get straight to it. I have been on Windows 10 since the free upgrade offer. I have had 0 issues up until recently where my PC would randomly crash and most of the BSOD's would list CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. Most of the time I would be playing League of Legends and other...
  5. Random BSOD while browsing internet

Random BSOD while browsing internet: HI i am having this random BSOD while just browsing internet and while playing some games. Most of the time it seems that ntoskrnl.exe and tcpip.sys is causing the BSOD when i checked with BlueScreenView. bug check string Bad_Pool_Header and Bad_Pool_Caller. Seems...
  6. BSOD random, in particular when browsing

BSOD random, in particular when browsing: Hello ! , I have been getting bsods ever since I built my desktop and it has been annoying me a lot. I tryed to reinstall windows 10 a lot of time, but it is still happening. I attached the mini dump zips below. Please have a look at it and tell me if u see any problem, it...
  7. [HELP] Getting Random BSOD while gaming or browsing website

[HELP] Getting Random BSOD while gaming or browsing website: Hi everyone, English is not my native language but i will try to explain my problem as clear as possible. I have been suffer BSOD for weeks while i was playing battlefield 4, my pc always getting me a BSOD randomly in the middle of the games ( about 30min to 2hours play...
  8. BSOD randomly occurs while gaming/browsing etc.

BSOD randomly occurs while gaming/browsing etc.: Hello, i get a BSDO randomly while playing games or even surfing the web. It happens most times when i perform multitasking like playing a game, using teamspeak and surfing the web. The BSDO itself has no error code. I checked my RAM with mdsched.exe and memtest (it...
  9. Apparent random BSOD occurences: browsing internet, watching videos...

Apparent random BSOD occurences: browsing internet, watching videos...: Hello TenForum, My computer has been crashing for a while now; it seems to be independent of what I am doing on my system. I have tried many things already but to no avail. Here are the errors I have been seeing with the BSOD: Critical Process Died Unexpected Store...
  10. BSOD randomly browsing internet; ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD randomly browsing internet; ntoskrnl.exe: Been typing something when BSOD happened. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR EQUAL. bluescreenview points to ntoskrnl.exe+14e2e0 I have recently replaced my CPU, CPU cooler, and moved RAM around in slots to fit the cooler easier. I think one of the ram slots used to give me issues...